St Albans meet Waterend Barn Wetherspoons 8th may 7.30

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i was really looking forward to this but as most of you here know i have more important issues to deal with now so it looks like i cant make it.

Sorry

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

guys i was really looking forward to this but as most of you here know i have more important issues to deal with now so it looks like i cant make it.

Sorry

PF

No need to apologise PF :)

so can someone please say, after looking through this whole somewhat disjointed thread, LOL, when is this meet and who is buying the damn drinks?

PlumberJon :-D

UNUS VIR OBVIAM ORBIS TERRARUM

Are you being harrassed by a DCA or Brighthouse. Click the link for OFT Debt collection guidelines. Chances are, they could be in breach of some part of sections 2 or 3 or both!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

I just give advice, I can't do it for you though!!

If you were helped, then please wiggle my scales, and you might get a wiggle back!!!

Nearest travelodge seems to be Hatfield but can't advise on the taxi fares.

If the Comfort Hotel is actually in St Albans that may be a cheaper option if no taxi's needed, although it seems you can only fit 2 to a room.

Hope you get your PPI sorted Olives. If not I'm sure I could stretch to a coke or lemonade for you.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nice of you to offer.:D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Here you go :D

Horn of Plenty, Victoria St

St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3TE

Get Directions

01727 853143

10635693.jpg&size=2&hl=en

Great, I can drive there and back on the night. I am not bothered too much that I will not be able to drink though.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

The thing thar worries me more than ghosts, are the people pretending to be ghosts!! Spooky!

I will make a visit and if you don't hear from me again, you know what's happened!.....Although I have had a drink in there and lived to tell the tale.

Beware of the spirits Termi. I've heard they can give you a very bad head.:p