Anyone else fancying trolling Credit Today?

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading their forum I think a few peeps have been there already ruffling a few feather, so they can see what the DCA staff really think.

I'd have a go myself, but up to eyes in it on other computer with a video editing project to put on here tonight. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Oh, I know that CAG members have already been on there. But I thought that as the occasional DCA does post on there still, as with 'Alans' post, that a golden opportunity exists to ruffle some more feathers.

just had a look at credit today thake a look at this got me laughing

By Alan Shaw

Controller

UK Debt Ltd

I dont know about anyone else, but i really am getting fed up with these consumer advice web sites which tell people how to evade paying their debts effectivley.

My company has had so many letters recently informing us of what we can & cannot do.

Everything from...not being able to visit debtors homes without prior permission to having to provide credit agreements etc..

What can be done about these websites?

They are costing us too much money/profit & i know they are having an effect on other debt collection companies as well.

It seems to me that Alan has already been put in his place...but don't let that stop anyone else from saying their piece For me I think I'll drop that link to a friend of mine, he'll pass it onto someone else who may be able to take a closer look at Alan's firm. I'll let you know.

Debt UK Ltd

27, Chenies Close, Coventry, West Midlands CV5 9HR

Tel: 024 7695 0040

quick search turns up an address and phone number....

yes really.

I think you have the wrong company. Try this one -

UK DEBT LTD

34 Victoria Street

ALTRINCHAM

WA14 1ET

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

That website really makes my blood boil, so we are hitting their profits - GOOD, for many years I suffered due to my lack of knowledge with these sharks and now I can send one letter and they go scuttling back into their slimey caves... I simplify the matter by asking for a final bill from the original company, if they cannot supply such an item then they do not get anything.

I will continue to post interesting items as they come up - but I won't join in the trolling as I think they make themselves look stupid enough complaining about people beginning to know their OWN rights.

For me I think I'll drop that link to a friend of mine, he'll pass it onto someone else who may be able to take a closer look at Alan's firm. I'll let you know.

No need to...his firm does not exist, come to think of it - neither does he ;)

Errrr....do you actually know who "Mr Alan Shaw" is in reality? ;)

Nope dont have a clue who this troll is the quote came from credit today. The website makes me sick. There are serval forums one in paticular which complain about CAG template letters and then people put these beasts in thier place. I would like to outlaw all DCA's as they do more harm than good.

There are several of us CAGGERS posting regularly on the CRUDIT TOADY forum. In fact they closed several threads and threw to toys out of the pram with us.

Ron Bidwell for POPE.

By all your stationery from the Ballykillferret Paper Company

By all your stationery from the Ballykillferret Paper Company

I was reading that last week and couldn't stop laughing. :D

As soon as my video is finished I'll pop on there myself and ask a few questions.

Having probs with the sound. It works in preview in Videostudio, I can output the soundtrack as an mp3 and it works. But when I do both audio and video in dvd mpeg2 format the video comes out, but no sound.

Hoping I haven't spent a month on this for nothing. :?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Having probs with the sound. It works in preview in Videostudio, I can output the soundtrack as an mp3 and it works. But when I do both audio and video in dvd mpeg2 format the video comes out, but no sound.

fuzzybob, take a look at this forum, may shed some lite.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]