Anyone else fancying trolling Credit Today?

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Incase anyone is still not in the clear....it was me who made that post with a made up name (im not Alan Shaw at all)...i deliberately posted on there as one of them & as someone who was affected by sites such as this :p:D

thats funny lol:D makes them out to be baddys i cant stop laughing now

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuzzybob, take a look at this forum, may shed some lite.

Got it sorted. Turns out that Videostudio has issues with some variable bitrate mp3's. The beginning of my video has a 30 sec music clip in mp3 format, so I converted it into a 16bit wav and replaced the mp3 in the video timeline. Now it renders properly with all the audio. :D Just need to finish off the last part of the editing process now. I've saved the most difficult and frustating part until last.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I was under the impression everyone on here already new :confused:

I'm thicker than two short planks mate, for me some things need landing lights otherwise they go right over my head. Either that or can I blame it on my newbie status? :-|

I'm Bon Ridwell.

Goes to show how unpopular their discussion forum is when the only people who post on it are CAG members out to put the cat amongst the pigeons.

These companies fail to collect debts legally, and now they fail to have a half-decent discussion forum. Makes you wonder that if they get out of the debt collection thing, then what else are they going to fail in?

Thought I'd whack open a new thread before it gets removed.

Credit Today online

I love your username on there. :D:D:D

Like yourself I have notice that freedom of speech doesn't exist on the credit today forum.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Sorry to spoil your fun, but I think that trying to coordinate such an effort from here could ultimately lead to this site being put at risk from retaliation, whether be trolls or legal threats from higher up and I think it would be ill thought out to carry on in this vein ever so publicly. :-(

I've read every thread on Credit Today, (there's on many of them lol)

Nobody has said anything wrong.

All people have done is ask perfectly reasonable questions and given their honest opinion.

As long as it's kept that way, then there's no problem.

Apart from Credit Today not liking hearing the truth about their grubby little collection of companies that read their sad magazine, so they lock threads and delete posts, because all they want is a one sided view of things.

I can image Credit Today is running a bit scared as when the DCA's and banks stop becoming financially viable, then that's CT's income up the spout and another minority appeal magazine vanishes off the shelves.

I'll be very suprised if CT exists a year from now.

• Haha 1

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Wouldnt it be funny if many people off here actually targetted the Credit Today forum....it may end up having to be closed down or something? ;)

That would be a tragedy. Where would Ron Bidwell go then.

That would be a tragedy. Where would Ron Bidwell go then.

And Bon Ridwell too. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Hi

Thanks for this thread, I went and had a look and my eyebrows lifted really high, I understand about unenforceable credit agreements, I have had 2 credit card debts written off because of this, but for them to admit to it made my eyebrows lift and I have a big smile, it is reassuring. I will continue with my other credit cards, no CCA = no debt.

I am even tempted to try to lose one that I am happy with, just because I can?

cheers again

Gill5blue

Explains why there's hardly any posts on there. Most of them get deleted for not having the same opinion as their grubby low subscriber magazine.

Also explains why they charge so much for a ticket to the Credit Today award ceremony. Who in their right mind would pay £250 for a meal in a hotel to listen to that rubbish they spout?

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Hmmmmm Head of Collections at SLC was well seen to by senior management at Ballykillferret and other caggers!

Bon Ridwell seen off admirably by Neddie Seagoon.

The MD of Ballykillferret Paper Recycling seems to have been chucked out of the party.

Pity, he was going to explain the UTCCR to the SLC chick and invite her comments as to why, if SLC believes they are lawful, why SLC has never once sought to defend them in front of a judge...:rolleyes:

(Hi Yvonne ;))

I've died and gone to heaven.

A forum for DCA's and here's me with access to about 15 different IP addresses.

I'm joining today.:cool:

i will do it tomrrow myself as im in uni so can use all the pc's in it could invite all the caggers around and blast the hell out of crudit today wont use my own ip address

Nope, but they WILL be able to view all the threads on CAG boasting about posting on Credit Today. It didn't take me long to figure out who "Allen Shaw" was.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you lot on this 100%, (and I think it's helluva funny!) but I think it's a bit counter-productive to be openly posting on THIS forum about posts certain people have made on the other one, particularly when we are well aware DCA's come on here to have a nosey.

I'd hate this site closed down, it's already being sued for libel as it is.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

hiya all

i think we should keep this one close to our chests so to speak, ive had a laugh at the posts and it sure gives me more hope then ever,

pls lets take care i agree with bookworm and ErikaPnP latest posts we dont want bad publicity on our forum to close this site down thats what the other side wants from what ive read they aint happy at all with debtors gaining knowledge

so i would like access to it still to learn and to think we do have them running for cover and wow that is so empowering for us little guys out here

just my humble opinion but as the saying says, there are more ways to skin a cat....lets learn and defeat them with our responces and our court appearances, that is far more satisfying dont you all think,,,,

anyway had a laugh and its made me even more determined to follow all my debts to the end

good night all and if you cant be good be kind

laters angel x;)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D