Proposed Group Litigation Orders (Interested Parties)

Tom Brennan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi AA

Have you started your hardship claim?

Do you need any help?

Tuttsi

Not yet, still waiting for my spreadsheet to be revised from basic charges & 8%, to full claim per http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/201984-why-let-your-bank.html

I have someone assisting me with it but he seems to be a busy man!

Not yet, still waiting for my spreadsheet to be revised from basic charges & 8%, to full claim per http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/201984-why-let-your-bank.html

I have someone assisting me with it but he seems to be a busy man!

AA,

If you are seriously suffering hardship you need to make your claim quickly

What you can do in the meantime is just list your charges and dates and state on it + interest. Normally they do not pay the interest on hardship and they may only pay a percentage.

Then you need to get together all your evidences to confirm your hardship under the FSA waiver rules. I mean by evidences confirmation from your mortgage/landlord that you are in arrears, repossession or suspended repossession order, arrears on utilities and or any court claims.

You will also need to write a letter stating why you fall under the FSA waiver rules. ie Lost job, illness etc..... and enclose your evidential documentation.

Sen it all ASAP to your bank for concideration.

The FSA waiver is due to expire shortly, so I think if you are really in hardship the sooner you act the better.

I am away for a few days but will look in on my return to help you.

Tuttsi xx

Thanks Tuttsi! I was advised to not panic as it'll be late autumn when things are decided, if then :-o We do qualify for ALL the FSA Hardship waivers. I was about to send it off when I got side-tracked with the Claiming Back (?) thread!

Tom,

Am I too late to join in the fun?

Currently have £1000+ outstanding with HSBC (which I have lodged claims for).

I dont meet the first criteria but meet the second for legal aid (salary just over the limit).

Regards

Mailman

does anyone of a case thats been successful in removing a default registered as a consequence of alleged debt made up entirely of bank charges? Could this be a subject for a GLO?

Would be interested to hear from anyone with the same problem.

Thanks Tuttsi! I was advised to not panic as it'll be late autumn when things are decided, if then :-o We do qualify for ALL the FSA Hardship waivers. I was about to send it off when I got side-tracked with the Claiming Back (?) thread!

AA, please give me the link to your hardship claim thread so that I can give you the help that you need.

Tuttsi

• 1 month later...

recived the first part of my data request from my bank today and amongst the forest of paper is a print out of my hardship request back in 2007 giving my complaint ref and converming its a harship request but its states simply its been put on hold pending test case decision

the reason for the decision to be rejected is given as "huntswood-andovercsr-initial responce letter sent-gogw no -ld"

recived the first part of my data request from my bank today and amongst the forest of paper is a print out of my hardship request back in 2007 giving my complaint ref and converming its a harship request but its states simply its been put on hold pending test case decision

the reason for the decision to be rejected is given as

"huntswood-andovercsr-initial responce letter sent-gogw no -ld"

You could write and ask them to explain exactly what they mean by that.:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

the reason for the decision to be rejected is given as "huntswood-andovercsr-initial responce letter sent-gogw no -ld"

Lenny

When you wrote to them did you make them fully aware of your hardship by sending them evidences of your hardship underthe FSA waiver rules?

1. You need to send them actual proof of eveidences that you are suffering hardship Mortgage/Rent/utilities arrears.

2.Any other evidences to support your claim.

2. An income and expenses summary.

3. You also need to send a letter identifying why you are in hardship - what caused it ie loss of job, illness etc..

Do you have your own thread, if you do can you give us a link.

Also advise which bank, that would also be very helpfull.

We can try and help you more once you give us more info and possibly post up the letter you received, blanking out your personal details.

Thanks

Tuttsi

• 1 month later...

don't know if this thread is still relevant but i have now received my new data and my claim is now worth over £9,000 without interest as i am getting charges every month now because of charges on my account and am ready to do anything necessary to help other members of this site