Mbna 'agreement' - now threat of legal action

underdog13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Underdog, brilliant instigation on your part and I am deffo right behind you with this one. In the absence of any consumer lawyers, I was thinking of the Sun or News of The World newspapers:eek: I don't have copy & paste situations, in fact we have been given no agreements:eek: I have originals though....... might be easier just to give you access to my complete MBNA photobucket file :confused:

Pompeyfaith, with you all the way on that one:cool:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

underdog will be with you already on this all the way#

what about atwozee,,,was there a thread about the printing of the credit agreements and how the printing of documents occurs is that what you meant in your ealier post ?

ime subbed to quite a few mbna threads dont mind sending anyone i come accross re mbna to you - i think its best we have some unique thread that anyone with mbna problems gets to know about immediatly once they post with mbna in their first post or in their thread header,,,just my unique idea of the madness this eve,,,may not even work,,oops

anyway its worth shouting about but also then referring other caggers to the main thread or to pm a member to keep an active list of those interested parties,,,

catch up laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Well I've come a long way in the last 15 mths regarding MBNA ad its been an eye opener regarding what they are capable off.

My case should be coming to an end soon but as I say ill still be around to help others the best I can AND FIGHT THEM WITH A BIGGER STICK.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

now now underdog,,,,,dont let this deter you from the process, i mean, you were so special you had to get a pm,,,

im aghast at the lengths they will pull just to speak with you:rolleyes:

hahahah im sure you were polite as always,,,,heheheh

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thanks for your support AA99, Angel, and PF.:)

Think the media is an excellent idea, AA99. If one of the red tops will run with this, I think they are going to be very busy looking for people's agreements.

Angel - I was wondering the same thing - maybe a thread for gathering our evidence? People could post up their agreements, notify us of originals, etc.

Think your case could be useful PF - considering their suspect DN.

Edited by underdog13

Just a word to the wise everybody - seems we have a couple of trolls popped up. One even sent me a PM. The other side couldn't possibly be getting worried could they?:cool:

Am feeling all left out now.....no trolls been bothering little ol' me!! :-o

What have the nasty meanie trolls been saying to you UD.....please tell!! :D

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Just a word to the wise everybody - seems we have a couple of trolls popped up. One even sent me a PM. The other side couldn't possibly be getting worried could they?:cool:

I hope you copied it to one of the site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Am feeling all left out now.....no trolls been bothering little ol' me!! :-o

What have the nasty meanie trolls been saying to you UD.....please tell!! :D

It wasn't what was said, so much as the approach that was strange. (You get a sense of whether someone is genuine or not after you've been on the forums for a while, don't you?) Why would someone with no threads and no posts send me a PM as an initial approach? Call me suspicious, but.....

Undeerdog,

Re post 356 im very much up for this, but i think because of the scale of this its time for DIRECT ACTION we need to get this covered in the press as much as possible and then hope they will be investigated.

To that end i think we should gather as much evidence as possible so every one with suspect agreements or default notices post them up removing personal information of course them one of us print them off add a page detailing where they fail put them in a binder.

Then we we need to hit fleet street yup in person and get noticed. while we are there we could also give copies to the regulatory bodies.

Because MBNA have brought so many credit card companies they will be the biggest loser :D because a lot of what they have brought does not conform to cca 1974 and or CPR

I also think they will be interested in my bundle because of the fraudulent DN.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

yes atwozee it sure is it needs direct action so ppl dont have to go though what i have its also an abuse of court powers putting claims though the system that have no cause being there in the first place PF

i think its time we set up a meet in the chat room perhaps so we can plan a way forward on this

Undeerdog,

Re post 356 im very much up for this, but i think because of the scale of this its time for DIRECT ACTION we need to get this covered in the press as much as possible and then hope they will be investigated.

To that end i think we should gather as much evidence as possible so every one with suspect agreements or default notices post them up removing personal information of course them one of us print them off add a page detailing where they fail put them in a binder.

Then we we need to hit fleet street yup in person and get noticed. while we are there we could also give copies to the regulatory bodies.

Because MBNA have brought so many credit card companies they will be the biggest loser :D because a lot of what they have brought does not conform to cca 1974 and or CPR

I also think they will be interested in my bundle because of the fraudulent DN.

PF

Completely agree, PF:) Also happy to meet up in the chat room.

That’s definitely taking the fight to them PF – I already posted my dodgy paste up on the other thread and I’m convinced it is a deliberate attempt to mislead me.

Indeed Atwozee; this (allegedly:rolleyes:) deliberate misleading is financial fraud according to my new lawyer.:D

fantastic so we say this evening at 8pm

well optima will be getting my defence today re dodgy DN friday 13th too :D

indeed it will ;)

thanks pmw