Mbna 'agreement' - now threat of legal action

underdog13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll be more than happy to join in any discussion to take this further, I have never received any response to my letter to them with regards to my dodgy application forms they think are credit agreements.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Certainly Underdog Saturday 8pm it is then

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

In the mean time im gona find the secretary for justice and the secretary for finances address.

Also solicitors regulatory bodies contact details

and the FSA.FOS,ICO

Ill hit them all at the same time with a nice big fat detailed letter

PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

YouComment Chat Room

No need to register just enter screen name and hit ok

PF

• Haha 1

Would this be the one

Minister of State (Trade, Investment and Consumer Affairs) (also in the Department for International Development)Mr Gareth Thomas MP

or this one

Financial SecretaryRt Hon Stephen Timms MP

Link posted above underdog

but here it is again

YouComment Chat Room

Regards

PF

blimey, I don't come on for a couple of days and your thread has gone mental!

I do bake exceedingly good cakes btw - it's one of my many talents:D If you need a novelty or celebration cake just bing me:D

Hopefully I'll be around at 8 tonight if it's still on (does anyone else find it a little sad that we all seem to be available to sit at the computer on a Saturday night?:p)

Lexis:)

ps - Devious??? How could you say such a thing CB? I'm always open and honest with creditors:rolleyes:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

blimey, I don't come on for a couple of days and your thread has gone mental! Well they say pets get like their owners, so I guess threads get like their original posters:razz:

I do bake exceedingly good cakes btw - it's one of my many talents:D If you need a novelty or celebration cake just bing me:D Mr Kipling- I knew it:D

Hopefully I'll be around at 8 tonight if it's still on (does anyone else find it a little sad that we all seem to be available to sit at the computer on a Saturday night?:p) Yes, I thought that. Mind you, the area I live in is like the land of living dead, so there's not much point in going out anyway - even if you can afford it.:p

ps - Devious??? How could you say such a thing CB? I'm always open and honest with creditors:rolleyes:

--

Very interesting info from PT on another thread - hope he won't mind me pasting it here, just in case anyone missed it:)

let me expand slightly

The law as we all know requires a "A term stating the rate of any interest on the credit to be provided under the agreement"

So on the MBNA agreement it says £1000, £3000 & £5000 yes?

and under each amount of credit it says the various rates , Yes?

So what if your credit limit isnt there?

What if your credit limit was £10,000? £15,000 ???

there is nothing within the agreement to qualify the rate of interest if your credit limit isnt set out on the agreement? with me so far?

So MBNA may try and argue that the full details are found in a set of terms and conditions somewhere which we dont know about blah blah blah

Well that angle fails at the first hurdle as the Agreement Regulations , at Reg 2(4) requires all this info to be set out as a whole and not interspersed with other info so it cannot be set out elsewhere

so if your credit limit was different to that stated on your agreement KERCHING:wink:

does that help???????????????

Hopefully I'll be around at 8 tonight if it's still on (does anyone else find it a little sad that we all seem to be available to sit at the computer on a Saturday night?) Yes, I thought that. Mind you, the area I live in is like the land of living dead, so there's not much point in going out anyway - even if you can afford it. You can't move where I am for old girls in electric buggies taking their dogs for a 'walk' on their laps, and old boys driving by using the white lines as a guide that they straddle to keep in a straight line, just before indicating left and turning right:D

Roll on old age - I'm going to become mad as a box of frogs like this lot and have great fun:D

blimey, I don't come on for a couple of days and your thread has gone mental!

I do bake exceedingly good cakes btw - it's one of my many talents:D If you need a novelty or celebration cake just bing me:D

Hopefully I'll be around at 8 tonight if it's still on (does anyone else find it a little sad that we all seem to be available to sit at the computer on a Saturday night?:p)

Lexis:)

hiya alllllllllllllllllll,,,,,oh lexis i just seen Cakes,,,,and wowwwwwwwwwwwww,,,i will bing you for my daughter,,,,,ta muchly

okay back to business,,,,lol

okay i will come along too,,, 8pm,,,, its good to meet up amongst friends

have a fun day laters all angel x:D

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hopefully I'll be around at 8 tonight if it's still on (does anyone else find it a little sad that we all seem to be available to sit at the computer on a Saturday night?) Yes, I thought that. Mind you, the area I live in is like the land of living dead, so there's not much point in going out anyway - even if you can afford it. You can't move where I am for old girls in electric buggies taking their dogs for a 'walk' on their laps, and old boys driving by using the white lines as a guide that they straddle to keep in a straight line, just before indicating left and turning right:D

Roll on old age - I'm going to become mad as a box of frogs like this lot and have great fun:D

Yep, me too - I plan to grow old disgracefully:D

yes all its still on seeya at 8pm

where art thou underdog

PF

Undeerdog,

Re post 356 im very much up for this, but i think because of the scale of this its time for DIRECT ACTION we need to get this covered in the press as much as possible and then hope they will be investigated.

To that end i think we should gather as much evidence as possible so every one with suspect agreements or default notices post them up removing personal information of course them one of us print them off add a page detailing where they fail put them in a binder.

Then we we need to hit fleet street yup in person and get noticed. while we are there we could also give copies to the regulatory bodies.

Because MBNA have brought so many credit card companies they will be the biggest loser :D because a lot of what they have brought does not conform to cca 1974 and or CPR

I also think they will be interested in my bundle because of the fraudulent DN.

PF

I see the Barclays £1b tax fraud story on the front page of the Times today started with the News of the World :cool:

Did somebody call?:grin:

Sorry for the delay - dinner was a little late tonight and I didn't want to get cous-cous in my laptop:wink:

And, no, that's not a euphamism, Lexis:D:p

Oi! I'm a very clean minded person, how dare you sully my good name!:D

I missed Saturday!!!:( Did anything good come of it?

I ended up spending the day with my lovely little nephews, and I completely forgot about the chatroom. Doh.