Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could I just clarify an earlier error as well, because I wouldn't want to be upsetting him anymore than he already is, the second word was "you" not "off". Apologies for any offence or distress caused

Duly noted, thankyou Bedlington.:D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The following information is free upon request to Bryan Turner, Estates manager, Plymouth college of art. LINK

I suggest Fred obtains copies of all this literature in preparation for trial.

Physical Resources

Class:

Estates

Description:

Examples of the information available within this area:

• Map of the main site
  • Address of the main site and any other locations
  • Health and Safety Policy/Manual
  • DSE Policy
  • DDA Audit

Manner:

Paper based:

To obtain a copy request from the Estates manager, Bryan Turner: [email protected]

Fee:

N/A

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Well, well what a bit of excitement I missed.;) Last night I thought we were the ones in trouble and didn't realise someone else had been upsetting the applecart. Well done, Bedlington for filling us in and thanks to our MODS for sorting out the angry little outburst. I definitely don't condone bad language :D on a public forum.

Me neither:lol:

Hi TLD (or should I say supersleuth:D. I bet you grew up on Sherlock Holmes books didn't you?

That Mr Turner looks like a man who would have all sorts of useful information for us. He might even know about the car park barrier history and under the FOI Act, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to fulfil his obligations and comply with requests for information now wouldn't he?

Well....

External Relations

Class:

Procurement and Disposal Policies

Description:

This information offers assurances that monies are being appropriately spent and that procurement is far and open. The disposals policies assure that the institution is making correct and appropriate use of funds.

Examples of the information within this area:

• Policies relating to the procurement and disposal of equipment
  • Collection management and preservation strategy

Manner:

Electronic Copy. To obtain a copy email George Dexter, Director of Finance [email protected]

Fee:

N/A

and

Class:

Availability and and use of facilities

Description:

Contains information and details about who can access which facilities. Assurance for external bodies and individuals to ensure that breaches of conditions of use are dealt with appropriately.

• Opening hours i.e. LRC, Helpdesk etc
  • User access and levels of security
  • General rules and conditions of use
  • Pointers to other codes of conduct/rules external to the institution.
  • Access and use of archives
  • Details of logging, monitoring and procedures followed

Manner:

Electronic Copy. To obtain a copy email Bryan Turner, Estates Manager: [email protected]

Fee:

N/A

and

Class:

Policies with regard to data and information

Description:

Information about minimising the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure. Examples of the information within this area:

• Security policies, and data protection
  • Data retention and archive policies
  • Data protection statements/policies
  • Policies on CCTV monitoring, RIPA etc

Manner:

Paper Based. To obtain a copy email Mandy Armstrong, Director of Academic & Management Information [email protected]

Fee:

£10

and

Financial Resources

Class:

Finance Information

Description:

• Budget and Accounts
  • Insurance
  • Pensions
  • Remuneration of Senior Staff as published in Annual Accounts
  • Travel and Subsistence

Manner:

Paper based:

To obtain a copy request from George Dexter, Director of Finance. [email protected]

Fee:

£10.00

Might provide some of the answers.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

You might also contact Bryan Turner, Estates manager, Plymouth college of art about the following:

Link.

Class:

Availability and and use of facilities

Description:

Contains information and details about who can access which facilities. Assurance for external bodies and individuals to ensure that breaches of conditions of use are dealt with appropriately.

• Opening hours i.e. LRC, Helpdesk etc
  • User access and levels of security
  • General rules and conditions of use
  • Pointers to other codes of conduct / rules external to the institution.
  • Access and use of archives
  • Details of logging, monitoring and procedures followed

Manner:

Electronic Copy. To obtain a copy email Bryan Turner, Estates Manager: [email protected]

Fee:

N/A

Perhaps this information also covers access to car parks on campus.

Remember to ask for an audit of all changes to this information for the past 3 years.

[Edit]

I see that TlD got in there as I was editing :)

Remember to ask for an audit of all changes to this information for the past 3 years.

That's a very good point to make.

The free information will likely prove extremely valuable, I suggest Fred coughs up the tenner for the data protection information too it might turn out to be one of the best tenners he's ever spent in the event he chooses to pursue the action against the college I suggested at the weekend.

I'm just busy compiling a list now of what to ask for.:D

The free information will likely prove extremely valuable, I suggest Fred coughs up the tenner for the data protection information too it might turn out to be one of the best tenners he's ever spent in the event he chooses to pursue the action against the college I suggested at the weekend.

I agree:)

Patma.

I've been looking closely at the photos on page 6 of this thread paying particular attention to the Universal security (UK) ltd. sign which appeared after the incident. The photos you took clearly prove that no such sign existed at the 'time you took the photo'. What we need to do is establish some provenance for your photo which dates the picture accurately otherwise there's nothing to stop the college claiming that picture was taken before the date of the incident and the sign was only put up the morning of the incident.:eek:

sorry for all the questions but is there any means of proving when the pictures were taken? Were they digital (we can use the EXIFF data) were they developed are there others on the roll that you haven't put up that might help? Anything at all which helps define a period when they were taken really.

I noticed from reading the planning applications for PCAD that all sorts of things like clay stores, metal containers, four replacement windows etc have been changed at some time around the car park areas, anything there which might establish the chronology of the pictures?

Good thinking, TLD. I'll need to check with Fred as to what type of camera etc as I'm not sure. I do know that at least some of them were taken to a shop where they were developed. I'll dig into this and see what we can do as proof.I'll get back to you on this.

Number 1 FOI has been sent btw. :)

Dear Mr :D,

I understand that you are the Estates Manager for Plymouth College of Art and as such, could you please provide me with the following information under The Freedom of Information Act 2000.

1) The make model and serial numbers of your current car park barrier in the rear car park.

2) The make, model and serial number of the previous car park barrier in the rear car park and the date of it's installation.

3) A copy of the maintenance and repair manual of the old car park barrier which was replaced between 03/04/2006 and 21/03/2006 in the rear car park.

4) The age of the car park barrier, at the time it was replaced in the old car park.

5) The rules governing access to car parks on campus, including the full audit trail of changes to these rules since 1.1.06 . This information to include method of access, who was/is allowed access and opening and closing times of the car parks.

6) Information as to the state of the rear car park barrier when it was next inspected after 4.3.06, including a copy of the engineer's report at that time.

7) Full details of how many times and for what reasons the maintainer had been called out in the previous 24mths (ie prior to 4.3.06) to fix faults with the barriers, their nature and fault correction required.

8) How many claims have been made on their insurance by PCAD for damage to property over the last 6 years, giving details of the alleged damage and results of the claims.

9) How many court claims have been initiated by PCAD over the last 6 years in respect of alleged damage to property?

If you are unable to provide any of the information I have asked for, please explain why you are unable to do so. If you are unable to supply any of the information by email, I will be happy to supply an address for paper copies to be supplied. Thankyou for your assistance in this matter. kind Regards,

Edited by Patma

Good thinking, TLD. I'll need to check with Fred as to what type of camera etc as I'm not sure. I do know that at least some of them were taken to a shop where they were developed. I'll dig into this and see what we can do as proof.I'll get back to you on this.

There must be no room for any defensive manoeveur whatsoever on the strike out application.

Number 1 FOI has been sent btw. :)

That was quick. What a choker this will be if Bryan Turner really is the mysterious bryan1978, he'll have Bin pre-empting a succession of FOI requests.

Even if this turns out to be the case I do trust that Bryan is professional enough to understand his obligations.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Everyone reading and deciding to post to this thread must read and comply with the forum rules. Foul and abusive words and threats of violence won't be condoned - anyone continuing to post such will be placed on modertation, or worse, be banned completely.

This thread is far too valuable to have it brought down by such behaviour.

Consider yourselves warned - you know who you are...

For the benefit of the Caggers and interested guests who've been following:

We can prove the photos were taken after and not before the incident of 04/03/2006.

This point matters because in the next court application we shall be raising a very serious allegation about the claimants statement in the POC that the sign existed at the time of the incident. Having made the allegation we must be sure that Fred can prove it beyond doubt. He can.

So. Barrier securely locked in place - check.

Failed to heed the sign - check

students not permitted - check

It's important to not only prove the allegations but also make sure that the withdrawal by any means of these allegations from the POC then leave the POC insufficiently compliant with CPR for the case to progress with any likelihood of success if at all, just in case Fred gets a Judge who is happy to proceed with 'whatevers left'.

Everyone reading and deciding to post to this thread must read and comply with the forum rules. Foul and abusive words and threats of violence won't be condoned - anyone continuing to post such will be placed on modertation, or worse, be banned completely.

:eek:

Oh dear hopefully there's not been another little incident on this thread?

Maybe if so then the perpetrator should seek some advice or might like to at least research into their condition in order to establish why they are prone to outbursts of unprovoked aggression? Melanie Kleins work would be a good place to start investigating ones paranoid-schizoid position tendencies, it's a bit 'good breast' 'bad breast' in places but it does give a fascinating insight into the very complex relationship between aggression, guilt and fear.

Failing that there's an online self diagnosis facility here LINK

Good luck whoever you are.

Did we miss another gem from Mr 1978?

I have to say, if I were in the same boat, reading this thread and the manner in which it exposes the deceit and dishonesty of my employer (and possibly myself), I would be feeling defensive too.

It must be like watching yourself being hit by a tonne of bricks, in slow motion.

Don't forget to ask such a Judge to please clear his throat, speak more slowly and clearly, no mumbling, all for the benefit of the Tape...

...and the Appeal!

Cheers,

BRW

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious BRW and how astute too.

(I was actually thinking of a particular transcript when I wrote that line).

I'm just a little concerned and bemused that already there are statements in the POC that have been challenged and upon challenge held to be 'irrelevant' not my understanding of how it works at all. Guess that's why a strikeout application centred specifically upon the false statements in the POC will be a chance to have these concerns aired in Court in their own right, with none of the other distractions attached to the case. It should really be a very simple hearing they are after all either true or false, there's no middle ground and no room for interpretation or argument. If they're in the POC and they're false then the case should either be struck out or there will be in the very least a very interesting transcript for the appeal.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

*mumble mumble* Wasn't me Sir, I didn't do nuffink. SO unfair. :-|

:razz:

car careful... threats of violence you'll be cagbotted before you know it.

plus youve made bookie grin, i dont want to know whats going on in his mind.

good luck on the strike out, should go well, unless the judge does some teaching on the side :)

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Source LINK

PLYMOUTH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

MEETING OF THE AUDIT COMMITTEE

Date: Wednesday 6 December 2006

13 Annual Report on Insurances and Claims

The DoF stated the College’s insurance arrangements continue as in previous years. In the past year one claim had been made on the College’s insurance and there were no claims outstanding.

RESOLVED to receive this report.

And interestingly it appears Royal and Sun Alliance defend all claims.

(From 2004/5)

7 Insurances/Claims

The DoF presented the meeting with an overview of the areas of cover,

stating premiums had increased by 2.3% from last year. There were three recorded injury claims and these claims were being defended, by the insurers Royal & SunAlliance. The claims continue to be ongoing and all three were Health and Safety issues. The DoF believed there would be a £1,000 excess per claim.

RESOLVED to note the annual report of Insurance and current claims.

The annual premium at the time was about £39,000 a 2.3% increase on the previous year. PCAD entered into a three year contract with R & SA to provide their insurance cover.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks