For those who remember Puffa Puffa Rice, Mint Cracknel, Nutty Bars, Aztec Bars etc...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When are these things from???

I mean, I remember when Snickers (ridiculous) was Marathon, and Starburst (bah) were Opal Fruits, and I'm sure at least one of them was 20 odd years ago, so how far back are we going here with this other stuff?

I was feeling old after my birthday (10 months ago - I'm still smarting!) but reading this thread I feel much better:D

Go stand in the corner you young whipper snapper. :p

Penny Dainty chews were huge as well.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flaming wagon wheels certainly were. I buy a pack of 9 now for 99p and still feel ripped off, they were huge when I was a kid.

Anyway, get back in the nawty corner Lexis till your old enough to remember. :p

Or maybe your so old you can't remember. :eek:........now there's a thought.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Penny Dainty chews were huge as well.

Ahhh, Penny Dainties - I remember them :) and what about Jazzies and Whoppers?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Or maybe your so old you can't remember. :eek:........now there's a thought.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheek!!!

If I could put wheels on my zimmer to make me go quicker I'd be after you:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Banjo's

I loved them :) Coconut sort of bars like a Twix.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Space Dust. Used to explode in your mouth. Cant of been good!

And Sherbet Fountains. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Space Dust !!! Tilly and Bo are on that all the time :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I remember wagon wheels and curly whirlies, if that's any help ...

That's because they still make them:D

Only smaller:D

I'm with you though, these are about the only things I recognise in this thread:lol:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

We are talking Spanish Gold (coconut tobacco for kids) Spooks bisuits and the heyday of television alcohol adverts..."Arctic Lite...it's electric!"

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Can we still get Bazzy Joe bubble gum...with the free comic inside?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Toffee Logs, Shrimps, Sherbet Fountain, Wham Bar, Blue Ribband, Bazookas (I was a member of the Bazooka Joe Club);), Parma Violet's, Sugar Mice, Milk Gums, Fish'n'chips(chocolate), Pontefract Cakes, Brown Gems, Golf Ball Bubble Gum, Coconut Mushrooms, Cherry Lips, Toffo Bars, Pint Pots, Sherbet Filled Fruits.

To name just a few. mmmmmmmmmmm

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Toffee Logs, Shrimps, Sherbet Fountain, Wham Bar, Blue Ribband, Bazookas (I was a member of the Bazooka Joe Club);), Parma Violet's, Sugar Mice, Milk Gums, Fish'n'chips(chocolate), Pontefract Cakes, Brown Gems, Golf Ball Bubble Gum, Coconut Mushrooms, Cherry Lips, Toffo Bars, Pint Pots, Sherbet Filled Fruits.

To name just a few. mmmmmmmmmmm

You can still get most of those at pick 'n' mix counters today...

Have a look here...I was once after a discussion on the free stickers that came with Spooks biscuits...and found this wonderful place for all us kids of the early sixties that discovered things in the early seventies...

I remeber drinking that in my late teens
Do you mean to say that after your first tatse you actually came back for more? Bloody hell, the tone of this thread has already dropped...:eek: