For those who remember Puffa Puffa Rice, Mint Cracknel, Nutty Bars, Aztec Bars etc...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you mean to say that after your first tatse you actually came back for more? Bloody hell, the tone of this thread has already dropped...:eek:

It was our last pub on the way to the Night Club usually we were rather tipsy by the time we reached that particular pub lol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember "germolene chewing gum"? That used to be my fave as a kid

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Noooooooooo, sound pretty YUK to me. :p

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Oh, I do remember some vicious tasting stuff with an antiseptic tang - didn't it come with a transfer or something?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Thats the one! and yes Lexis it tasted exactly like that magic cream smells!

The gum was wrapped in a transfer, and then that was all in a white wrapper from what I remember.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Yeah! I remember one that doesn't exist anymore!

But it sounds like if you wanted to reminisce you could just lick a tube of antiseptic:D The plus side of that is your tongue will be very healthy!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

You never know, it might help my stinking cold ... and I already smell of vicks, lemsip and lockets, so it couldn't be any worse than that, surely? :D

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Does anyone remember Dentine Chewing Gum? We used to go and watch Liverpool around town in an open top bus and the team would throw packets of this gum to spectators. Obviously they had just won another cup.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Tigs....grated ginger, squeeze a whole lemon into a mug, boiling water, add sugar to taste....

..... and a tot of whisky! ;) (drink it while in bed or you won't make it up the stairs :D)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Cadburys five boys -- were they the bars where each segment had a different filling??

I used to like "Spangles" too!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

You might be thinking about Fry's five centres (like Fry's cream bar but different fruit creams in each segment).

Five Boys was a thin bar with the imprint of a little boy on the segments

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

..... and a tot of whisky! ;) (drink it while in bed or you won't make it up the stairs :D)

I'll stick to the lemsip - was off the sauce for a while and had two pints and a glass of wine on saturday and was incapable of speech!

I remeber drinking that in my late teens

Me too, i used to sell it as i was a barmaid at the time

Never heard of that, thank the lord :eek:

Cadburys five boys -- were they the bars where each segment had a different filling??

Never heard of these either! :oops:

I used to like "Spangles" too!!!

Had to be 'old english' bring them back!!!

• 9 months later...