Capone/cabot v OH (disputed Acc)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Blimey it must be the sunshine affecting us.... we all seem on reasonable form today..

Morning all....

KB

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a lovely few days away in Cornwall, I got home to a letter from C1 saying they were giving up and handing the account to a DCA. 2 days later I get a letter from Credit Solutions Ltd.

Pity C1 still have not replied to the CCA request, so a bemused letter to CSL in the post today.

Please note that I am not a solicitor or legally trained. The advice I give is from my own personal experience based on my own personal circumstance. If you choose to follow any advice I may give, please make sure you understand the implications of following that advice. :-)

Cor blimey! Forget room for three - looks like a coach will be needed :-D

Hold tight - ding ding ;-)

Morning Sunflower

Hi Beachyand Keefyboy!

Though its good evening now!:D yes dont forget me! i and OH been looking forward to a trip to Nottingham and a tour round crapital ones dungeons and takeing up gamekeepers kind offer of a glass of champagne!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Evening sunflower

Yeah I'm still around, I fet a bit letdown when I got my sar pack from c1... I was really looking for a day out....

Edited by keefyboy
removal of text to own thread.

Evening sunflower

Yeah I'm still around, I fet a bit letdown when I got my sar pack from c1... I was really looking for a day out....

************ Update **** Urgent **** Update*****

They have dropped themselves in it, looking at the "Agreement copy" they sent me for my CCA request, is totally different from the one they sent me in the sar bundle, and they have even sent me several copies of the document which is one sided, and also a copy of a document they say is a copy with a signed bit one side and terms and conditions on the other, but the fonts are different and the terms do not appear to be what is required by the CCA . and just to add they appears to be a very bad attempt of laying one sheet on another before copying them, very very poor..... Oh well did I expect anything different from them ? and I still got all the statements to go through next but my eyes are playing up bad at the mo so its very slow work..

Thats great news! Keefyboy!:DI never did get round to getting an sar of crapital one! but i not heard from them for quite a long time now.:)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

After a lovely few days away in Cornwall, I got home to a letter from C1 saying they were giving up and handing the account to a DCA. 2 days later I get a letter from Credit Solutions Ltd.

Pity C1 still have not replied to the CCA request, so a bemused letter to CSL in the post today.

I think credit solutions are doorstep callers? if i rememember rightly in a lot of cases they get seen of qiuckly after a account in dispute letter:D

Hi KeefyB,

Have you got your own thread for this case. The update would be better there as poor old Beachy's thread is getting hijacked (not just by you, of course).

If you don't have a thread for this, maybe start one so your case history is in one place.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Sorry slick

I do have a thread on this I will remove it from here and update my thread with it... apologies Beachy, got carried away with the moment.

kb

Thanks Keefy,

You can always post here with a link and say, " here's a link to my updated thread because so and so has happened." ;)

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Yeah didnt think of that one slick, slapped hand taken, won't (or try not to ) do it again.

Can someone give me the link to the template letters for the CCA please, I can't find it anywhere...

thanks kb

Evening Slick (sorry Mornin')

Seems I have been well and truely shafted by MBF & their DCA, basically I couldnt maintain payments on a car and after months of asking for restructuring the agreement the car was repo'd and sold at auction, I am not happy with the outstanding balance that the solicitors are now demanding.

Have sent a demand to the solicitors for full details of the vehicle auction, how it was described and auction price (car is a reg. 2006 but carried a Cherished Registration from a 2002 registered vehicle & I think it was auction off as a 2002 car and not 2006, which is the only explaination for the disgusting price they seem to have got for it - I worked it out as between £4K to £6K, I had a valuation done at £15,770 with no P/X).

Link to the thread is:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/212189-help-solicitors-demand-14k.html

Could do with expert advice on this one.

All the best

Beachy

That is typical of C1, but I thught they used CQ, is Credit Solutions a new one of theirs?

Credit Solutions have been around for the last 2 and a half years at least.

They are kind enough to leave their number when they ring you though, so you can log it and ignore it lol ;)

Thanks for that Slick, I had lost the link to it and as much as I tried I couldnt find them again.

The reason I asked is to have a look for a letter after the sar has failed to produce the true signed copy of the executed agreement for our friends at C1. I will have a look later, if my eyes settle down a bit...

KB

Hi Beachy,

I've had a look at the car-repo thread. Summat stinks there for sure - maybe these people don't have an open auction and the cars are "sold" through a sham auction first at the cheap price but to a connected buyer.

The car would then be sold on at it's full market price later to offload the car properly.

Anyway, you're getting good help on that thread so I'll leave it at that for now.

• 3 weeks later...

No news on my request for an appointment and reserved a space for the coach :D

However, as capone stated they are instructing crappywest to resume collection I have received a letter them stating that they are no longer dealing with the account and all account information has been returned to capone and their file on me is now closed. :cool::)

RESULT

(until the next one appears)

Beachy

• 4 weeks later...

Well it looks like my coach trip is off (sorry), although they've not refused I received a letter from them this morning along with 'a true copy of my agreement' together with pages of T&C's which are completely different to what they orginally sent me under my cca request - the original t&c's quoted £12 late/over limit fees, these latest one's they've sent quote £20 :???:

Cap1Sept.jpg

Cap12ndagree.jpg

I didnt write to this person for a true copy, I wrote to someone entirely different requesting that in order to resolve the dispute, I travel to Nottingham to view the original agreement at their offices

Hi Beachy,

I didnt write to this person for a true copy, I wrote to someone entirely different requesting that in order to resolve the dispute, I travel to Nottingham to view the original agreement at their offices

Aw, come on now - they NEARLY got it right this time. :rolleyes::D

Oooooh Beachy! we were so much looking forward to a day out in Nottingham! as me and OH dont get out though looks like we are going to get some our opprtunities to see our local court :eek:If you dont hear anymore from me after next week you will know ive been sent to prison! :eek:eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Hi Beachy

Have you read the article on "Martins Money Saving Expert" about what the banks have been up to now ? and the best bit is the list that "Names & Shames" the banks and credit card companies with regards to refusing to deal with complaints... and good 'ol Capital One is way up the top of that list, I wonder if they have had a guilty consience......?

My whole lot has had to go on hold because of serious financial problems, and I'm like you with your other business having to put these to one side..... but I will continue, Cap1 get NO MONEY until they produce the original document now as I have three different docs now, which they have said is the ones I signed..... so let them take me to court, I have nothing left at the end of each month to pay anybody let alone cap1 or Lloyds TSB or anyone... see my threads for why.

I was looking forward to a coach outing as well.

KB

:D Nice one Slick

At the moment I fear Mrs B more then Capone, should've picked up from town 45 minutes ago and its 20 minutes by car - settee tonight probably :eek:

Or the dog kennel :lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D