CCA REQUEST TO MBNA my journey by Maz

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya hopeful1

thanks for your posts 71 and 74

also thanks for all the latest help from multay citizen and chalkitup and i hope ive not missed others but everyone else who have contributed too

my post number 33 is what my aims are i guess still

with regard to the a/leicester credit card,

to refresh you, now im recalling that i opened a allliance and leicester current account online but cant remember how i got the credit card, whether it was just online too, this was may 2006. Could this be the reason they could not send me a cca?

i would be happy to send out the letter posted by multay on post 40 for the time being and see what responce i get from that and i think i should not pay this months payment just so they know im aware of the collection processes.

i hope this all makes sense to you - will await your kind reponces will check in laters ciao for now maz

Edited by maz1964

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya all

ive just started a new thread headed " Alliance/leicester credit card with mbna - no cca sent by mbna"

still under General Debt Issue - but not sure how to link the two threads

any one can assist pls ta - maz

The new thread is here:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/159788-alliance-leicester-credit-card.html

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Chalkitup

have thanked you on other thread ticked the scales, yipeeeee

and posted on the other thread too,

off to do dinner will be back laters ciao for now maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya all

update have finally sent in post 68 yesterday 1st class signed for rec del.

so await on the sars info now - will update you if and when i get anything.

ciao for now maz

update

had a letter reply ref my SARS request from what i sent from post 68 and see post 81 above too

requesting that i could fax info of my id, or contact them on a direct tel to go through additional security to check my identity

Now of the two requests i thought it best i called which i have and all the extra security was - birth town, place of work, dob

WOW

anyway looks like ive cracked it as they will now be sending my SARS documents -

await with bated breath hope the also include the cca's - hmmmmmmmme

ciao for now - laters maz

That's good, at least things are starting to move.

Take care ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

hiya Hopeful1

thank you, im going to update the alliance/leicester thread if you have time to have a quick look pls

many thanks maz:)

Thank you also ladybird, id guessed somehow how to do the subscribed bit, lol

sometimes things seem to work naturally other times,,,,madness

have a good day everyone - going to now try that bucket site, an finally got new ink cartridges this week too

so am hoping to be able to scan and get the 2 mbna cca ive had that are small print and not realy legible, im hoping you can get me to send another letter with the right wording after

see you all in a bit laters maz

If you create the thread then u are automatically subbed.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

thank you The Godmother

am learning fast lol

have a fun day ciao maz

hiya all

pls take a look at this thread if you can help this poster, i promised i would pass his thread about to far more experienced members to help - thank you - maz

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/161135-block-impending-default-mbna.html

Hi maz - just posted a reply to your question on my thread. It didn't occur to me that it would be better here for you, but I didn't get a good night's sleep so I'm excusing myself due to fatigue :D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Well that looks a lot more 'nudge nudge wink wink' than it should.:oops:

hahahah

dont worry thank you,,,,my hubby thinks im having an online affair always here nudge nudge wink wink..lol:cool:

will go and take a peep ta muchly maz

Hiya all had some positive feedback off folks from my thread i started on the below link

so thought i would add to all my threads for others to view incase missed

take care, im healthy by the way,,,lol - just now venturing on truely healthy but being debt free. yipeeeeeeeeeeee

ciao laters maz

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-consumer-issues/161717-information-commissioners-office-site.html

mbna1ott-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i know this is just one side and the other side is just as bad not clear at all, the top half appears ripped accross but contains finanancial and related details - have scrubbed out my personal info and signature box bit, also the amount of the limit shown as the credit limit

1a. we will choose your credit limit etc

1b we will choose your first statement date etc

going on to advise other info like the minimum payment will be on your statement, working out the apr, how they work out the interest, charges which does show the 25.00 for when payment not reached the account,

but its on the rear and not as within contained the four corners of the agreement - think this is really odd

what do you guys think, ive due to pay them this month on this card and the other, mbna one

my gut is telling me

1. i should request better and clearer cca and a TRUE copy with the terms and conditions at the time when signed way back and not to send me the terms and conditions of the current details - which they have on both these 2 cards.

2. So guess need to send a dispute letter and really power home that until they provide the correct cca i wont be paying them, they sent exact same info without the past or current terms and conditions with the sars by the way

I will await your final comments on this and do my next and final letter cos now im sick of them. By the way i showed my mp today what i got when i went to see him about the charging order information and told him about the petition too

see you all laters ciao for now MAZ

Edited by maz1964

mbna1ott-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i know this is just one side and the other side is just as bad not clear at all,yep fully agree there the top half appears ripped accross but contains finanancial and related details - have scrubbed out my personal info and signature box bit, also the amount of the limit shown as the credit limit

1a. we will choose your credit limit etc

1b we will choose your first statement date etc

going on to advise other info like the minimum payment will be on your statement, working out the apr, how they work out the interest, charges which does show the 25.00 for when payment not reached the account,

but its on the rear and not as within contained the four corners of the agreement - think this is really odd this could be classed as the 4 corners just cause it in the back it does not mean much. It could go on for another 6 pages front and back.

what do you guys think, ive due to pay them this month on this card and the other, mbna one

my gut is telling me Just how many times has ur gut been wrong

1. i should request better and clearer cca and a TRUE copy with the terms and conditions at the time when signed way back and not to send me the terms and conditions of the current details - which they have on both these 2 cards.Well if thats the condition then yes it needs to be. The cca says it need to be legable that i dont think is legable.

2. So guess need to send a dispute letter and really power home that until they provide the correct cca i wont be paying them, they sent exact same info without the past or current terms and conditions with the sars by the way its ur account but yes i would send the letter.

I will await your final comments on this and do my next and final letter cos now im sick of them. By the way i showed my mp today what i got when i went to see him about the charging order information and told him about the petition too

see you all laters ciao for now MAZ

Maz as you know this is a self help/advise site but if ur gut feeling is telling u non compliance then go with it. I have put my comments in Purple and as u can see they agree with you.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi Maz :)

As GM says you have to make your own decision. Does the bottom bit look like it's part of the same document as the top bit?

I also agree that it should be legible for it to be enforceable so it may be worth pointing this out. However, if you are unsure as to where you stand it may be worth making your next payment just to bide some time. Also, i can't remember without looking through the thread but are there charges on this acc.? Would they make much difference to the outstanding balance?

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hello Godmother and Hopeful

thanks for your replies, firstly i will take what you say and what my gut says, i will write to them again advising them that i will need to have a legible and clear True copy with the terms and conditions at the time not as current terms sent

Also, there have been charges on the account - thus i would estimate about 200.00 one of the cards balance could reduce therefore about to 500.00 (have not yet claimed those yet - as i wasnt sure at what stage to claim)

also if i should pay this months payment which im happy to do so, i guess it will bide me more time, and then await on a reply back from them to see what i get back to me claiming what they have sent is not legible at all.

without a compliant cca i know i can stop making payments but i dont want it to backfire on me so early on in trying to learn all about this and then face court and them producing a valid cca in court,

get back to you tomorrow ciao for now thanks maz

maz they would not be able to produce a clear legable copy in court as they would need to disclose it first.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Godmother

brb

Hi maz:)

Apart from the fact it's illegible, does it have the prescribed terms (I honestly can't see!!)? I only ask as mine has the terms on it, but new t's and c's, and I've been told it would most likely be enforceable should it get to court.

I stand by the fact they haven't fully complied with the cca request, but won't be with holdiing payment on this basis. I am going to tell them they can't pass my details on until they stump up with them though, as the terms on my agreement refer to data protection stuff that I can't see without the original terms.

The fact they've sent you an illegible copy is enough for the time being though I'd have thought, but I'd suggest you do make absolutely certain they're missing something on the prescribed terms or really don't have a legible agreement before you halt payments, otherwise it could bite you on the bum!

Also, I'm probably just can't see it for looking, but did I see you'd requested this info under an SAR? If they've sent you the same thing, would that be more along the lines of concrete evidence that they don't have anything better to offer you agreement wise?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.