style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...The guy wanted £600 to do the tiger.. :(

Wow - a hitman. They do charge a lot now, don't they.

I'll do it for £500.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

barra nicked my idea.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Wow - a hitman. They do charge a lot now, don't they.

I'll do it for £500.

Ok then, it's not the money that's the issue, it's my pain threshold!!

3 four hour sittings just isn't an option, as stunning as the design was..

That looks like it would hurt!

This is mine.. this hurt enough!!

013-1.jpg

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

thats cool bookie.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thats amazing Bookie. How long has she been having that done?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

looks painful but it is good.

Thats amazing Bookie. How long has she been having that done?

I have lost track, lol. the guy is doing each feather individually instead of just the outline and filling it all, so you can imagine... He is a real artist though and will not rush it or cut corners, so it could be a while yet before we can crack a bottle of champagne open on her!!! :razz:

Hi Dave,

Removed this post when I realised that you had chosen your design, so what I had posted was not really relevent. ( I should have read the thread thoroughly.)

Hubby wanted the picture of his back removed as he was paranoid that someone might copy it.

This is what Ozzy Osborne had to say about Tattoo's " be different, don't have a tattoo " :cool:

Edited by questioning

Ok then, it's not the money that's the issue, it's my pain threshold!!

3 four hour sittings just isn't an option, as stunning as the design was..

its not that painful :p ive got 3 but cant see them neither can anyone else :D

honey x

Hi Bookworm,

You can see that it will be a great piece of work.

Lots of people rush into getting tattoo's with out thinking seriously about it, (I know i did) My eye sight is not good, is this black and shading.? Black and shading is my favourite. i think some times strong colours can distract the eye and you can't make out what the Tatt. is. My OH's coverups are colour so is mine, so we have the added fading problem. Some colours fade more than others so i tried to avoid having those colours. We use total sun block over our tatt's in the summer.

Please post a picture on here when the tatt is finsihed.

The history is that I have a phoenix/bird of paradise on my upper arm (will post a pic when I scan an old pic... the years have not been kind and it should be seen in its full glory!) and she wanted something that would be a homage to her mum (bless her heart) but still completely different and still feminine despite its size, so...

It is black outline and colours inside, but as I said, instead of just filling areas, he has literally picked out each feather individually and as you can imagine, it ends up hurting a fair bit quite quickly.

When I got mine done, it was in France, where tattoing is not nearly as common as here, and finding a tattooist in the first place, never mind a good one, was not easy... The chap I went to was at the time one of only 5 Europeans to have Japanese diplomas. He also was one of the first to experiment with vegetable dyes, some of the colours were just superb... although some of them have faded badly with the years... But DH HATES tattoos and would really resent me spending money on getting the colours revived. :-( Still, one has to pick one's battles... :razz:

DMD, what have you done? You have started the tatts' obsession club!!! :shock:

Sorry, I cannot imagine why anyone would want to do this to themselves, being one of the "Older" mums at the school, the younger mums are well used to me laughing at some of their antics (and I get away with it too lol). Recently one of their grandmothers died, so what did she do? rushed out to get a tattoo! hmmmmmm classy!!!!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

DMD, what have you done? You have started the tatts' obsession club!!! :shock:

It would seem that way! :D

Ohh well... 6 hours to go!

its not that painful :p

I've got 1 on my shoulder and it hurt like hell!

You had all that in 1 sitting??? How long did that take? :eek:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .