HFO claimform - old Morgan Stanley Card Debt **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

HFO Services you have post on the way, registered of course.

Turnbull Rutherford you also have post on the way, again registered, I look forward to your response.

Regards

Broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

HFO Services you have post on the way, registered of course.

Turnbull Rutherford you also have post on the way, again registered, I look forward to your response.

Regards

Broken arrow

No doubt these will be ignored! :eek: 8)

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 3 months later...

Shadow, I too would like an answer to WTF is going on. I hear that vjohn82 has been kicked off CAG, rhodium78 is being accised of being a troll and brken arrow has left in disgust. Apparantly there is some post on a thread Amex/Mischon.But what is going on??

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

• 2 months later...

It,s a while since I posted on my own thread so-

I today contacted land registry office, just to confirm HFO services had removed the charge on my property, guess what, no, just as I expected it would be, I have now posted off form RX3 to remove the restriction myself...

Mr Turnbull if you are reading, this is from their website about enterering false information...

WARNING

If you dishonestly enter information or make a statement that you know is, or might be, untrue or misleading, and intend by doing

so to make a gain for yourself or another person, or to cause loss or the risk of loss to another person, you may commit the

offence of fraud under section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006, the maximum penalty for which is 10 years’ imprisonment or an unlimited

fine, or both.

hi BA go for it report it i am sending in my report next week to the FSA and FOS , also the ICO ,this reporting of unsubstantiated data needs to be brought to the attention of all three agancies and when you consider this is a person trained in LAW supposedly then he is aware that his actions of the companies he represents are his actions alone as the resposibility lies with him, i am not well enough i need a few days to recover from a minor op,but had to be cancelled half way through it because my arteries are such a mess they could nt drain all the radiation fluid from my head so its swollen a bit with a reaction,but i should be ok in a couple of days,i am not supposed to be on here lol if erindoors catches me ime in sh*t street lol...can do without the naggin for a few days at least...also remember the charge alone from HFO CAPITAL was unlawful i geuss with VJ's help you can hammer them...i have a new claim going in for 3 years of 100.30 per month and 8 % intrest and damages against alice and i aint letting this go ,experian have just e mailed me that my credit file is tottally clean of any marks or references from HFO , but if alice thinks for 1 minit i am letting this go THINK AGAIN FATMAN

patrickq1