HFO claimform - old Morgan Stanley Card Debt **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

2 years ago today I posted this up, nothing off them since........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Nice - and through your help, amongst others, plenty of people have a similar document to stick on their walls! Thanks BA :-)

Its a pleasure CD......

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

They are discontinuing on pretty much every case that is challenged at the moment. Beware the animal that plays dead.

I think this animal is starting to be obedient, Bart sit, Bart discontinue, good boy Bart....

My concern remains the appropriation of HFO Services Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of the in-liquidation HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd) and its grossly undervalued portfolio of assets. I suspect an effort will be made to flog it off amongst themselves somehow, and the usddenly... ooh, look at all the forgotten assets we’ve found, which we accidentally purchased for diddly squat! What luck!

Then the misery starts again...

As the instigator of the ‘liquidation strategy’ – ie. harassment and litigation – Mr Turnbull, a solicitor, should be well and truly stripped naked by the OFT and exposed for what he is – then hopefully be struck off by the SRA and the Law Society.

Just my opinion.

My concern remains the appropriation of HFO Services Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of the in-liquidation HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd) and its grossly undervalued portfolio of assets. I suspect an effort will be made to flog it off amongst themselves somehow, and the usddenly... ooh, look at all the forgotten assets we’ve found, which we accidentally purchased for diddly squat! What luck!

As the instigator of the ‘liquidation strategy’ – ie. harassment and litigation – Mr Turnbull, a solicitor, should be well and truly stripped naked by the OFT and exposed for what he is – then hopefully be struck off by the SRA and the Law Society.

Just my opinion.

Quite!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 3 weeks later...
My concern remains the appropriation of HFO Services Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of the in-liquidation HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd) and its grossly undervalued portfolio of assets. I suspect an effort will be made to flog it off amongst themselves somehow, and then suddenly... ooh, look at all the forgotten assets we’ve found, which we accidentally purchased for diddly squat! What luck!

Just my opinion.

Worth repeating my prediction.

• dx100uk changed the title to Morgan Stanley Card Debt and firstdirect logistics/HFO/Turnbull letters/cards