HFO claimform - old Morgan Stanley Card Debt **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, BA, they had a judgment, twice, and a charging order, and it still wasn't worth chasing all those thousands of pounds?

Could that be anything to do with our rumbling of the assignment trail do you think?

Hey great stuff BA. You stuck with it and didn't give up. I love this stuff. Now defo stick it to them re costs and default removal.

Cheers, Rhia thanks for your support over nearly 2 years, the default, now there is another story:wink:

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

So, BA, they had a judgment, twice, and a charging order, and it still wasn't worth chasing all those thousands of pounds?

Could that be anything to do with our rumbling of the assignment trail do you think?

I was never going to give up, its not in my nature

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Maybe you need to change your handle/avatar to 'Mended Arrow' or 'Broken HFO'.

You've made my day.

No, never, its always broken arrow.:eek:

Usual thing tho BA - check with the court that they too have a copy of this...

I did yesterday, but a bit early, they said ring back Monday

have they removed the defaults if not is it possible you can refuse to accept the discontinuance and go for broke after all there was a lot of questionable tactics employed by our camel dung freinds...i need to start the case against them asap...i gotta get these defaults removed so need help in compiling a case

patrickq1

Start a new thread... then search out ALL of the documents.

If you find a Default Notice in that pile which is not in the correct format then you have an unlawfully repudiated contract situation where the lender lost the privilege of selling the account as per s.87 of the CCA.

Shimplez

Usual thing tho BA - check with the court that they too have a copy of this...

Donkey, have today phoned court, who have confirmed receipt of notice of discontinuance.

DB,

bliss is when you think about Mr T's face when he had to sign the cheque to pay your costs!

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request