Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thats it all over, baliff has been and the locksmith has changed the locks, so i have been told :rolleyes: the new keys are being left at the estate agents, been given 14 days to remove any items left in the house nope all gawn :D

Tilly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you can move on! That is all behind you now, you have a brilliant network of people around you. You have done your self proud. I lost count the amount of times you said you didn't think you could do it, and now you have. I know its not going to be easy until you know where you are going to end up, but your kids will keep you sane. ( I can't believe I just said that lol )

the new keys are being left at the estate agents, been given 14 days to remove any items left in the house nope all gawn biggrin.gif

So that fire is still a no then?? :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Is it a relief at the moment or is it still sinking in? Are you staying at your son's house or your sisters?

I bet the bailiff was pleased with the state you left it in- at a house not far from here they took everything, copper pipes, electric fittings, even the whole conservatory- before the bailiff arrived.

And why didn't you tell me you had a gooseberry bush as well!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Trust me Emma, after the party, with the state of the garden, you wouldn't want the bushes...;):D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Is it a relief at the moment or is it still sinking in? Are you staying at your son's house or your sisters?

It is a big relief Emma, feel a different person already, at the mo i will be flitting between my sons and sisters,

I bet the bailiff was pleased with the state you left it in- at a house not far from here they took everything, copper pipes, electric fittings, even the whole conservatory- before the bailiff arrived.

pmsl i couldnt fit it in the van :rolleyes::D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hi tilly

just found this thread last night spent over an hour reading it, i hope things start looking up for you, you deserve some good luck what a great much of friends you have on here and your family sound wonderful too

i know its not the same as you but we sold our house about 6 years ago we only lived in it a few months but we didnt know at the time how bad the area was we sold it really quick and then had no where to live so we stayed in my mums caravan for 4 months hubby went to work in london so it was just me a baby and 2 teenages coz it was winter no-one else was on the site but me and the kids loved it spending that time together we played cards and games i think what i am trying to say is that it doesn't matter where you are living or what you are living in (for a while )as long as you have got your family and friends you will be fine i just treated it as a long holiday (i made some lovely friends in the laudrette in the village near by)

love Buffy xxx

• Haha 1

Buffy x

Buffy v Halifax WON all charges refunded

Hi Guys

First of all i would like to thank you all for all the messages i have been getting all day :)

Well it was as i thought it might be, when the van turned up i thought right this is it, the day i have been waiting for gonna been fine, soooo does'nt work like that i think every emotion possible surfaced today.

As the time went on i thought right girl get a grip, you have your kids with you, you cant replace them but you can get another house /flat, so when i walked out of the house for the last time, shut the door and told ME your welcome to it :)

Then my 3 brilliant fantastic kids :D gave me a huge bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne to celebrate a new beginning and a fresh start.

Tilly

Superb, Tilly :D

You've got me in tears :) Thinking about you and your kids, hoping all goes well.

Regards.

Scott.

Same here Scott, lol:cry:

We all knew you could do it hun!:D:D

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Buffy good to see you again :)

You are so right hun, as long you have family and friends, and i have a brilliant family

and fantastic friends, the only thing im not happy about is being seperated from my DD but hopefully it won't be for long, as im writing this im ram raided by my grandaughter in her walker :D

Tilly

Congratulations on the great aunt bit, I am one several times over.

Please let your kids and their friends know that the Puppets are going to have their own website - The Puppet Lady - and I will put some pics on from the show on Sunday when it happens....

Suzy Q is still trying to work out what happened when they 'kidnapped' her and returned her wet and dizzy.... think she had a water pistol fight with someone....

Cool we always new u are great tilly. U just needed to admit it. lol.

Arnt those walker things fun.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Congratulations Tills, that's fantastic news. All you need now is a nice new home, so you & DD can be back together, ohhhhhhh & a house warming party tfr612ix4.giftfr612ix4.gif

Hope you don't have too many bruises from your Granddaughters walker!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Off topic i know, but had some good news today, i am going to be a great aunty :D :D

Yay! The good stuff is starting already :D

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

as im writing this im ram raided by my grandaughter in her walker biggrin.gif

She is in a walker already?? We could of done with that for you on Saturday night!! :p

F&Q's... Read here

i would count your self luck tills that she is not walking proper at her age.

I turned my back for 2 seconds when my son was 6 mths old and he had pulled himself up and walking along the furniture 4 weeks later he was off on his own. he then crawled forwards a few months later on and since he cold talk i have hardly managed to get him to shut up and that was by his first birthday as well.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Have been in touch with the council today, changed address's now myself and my daughter are living at seperate address's, was told by housing officer he will now

start the ball rolling, and i will classed as prioraty for housing because the family

unit has been forced to live at seperate address's.

Tilly

Good luck, hon- and don't accept anything you aren't certain about.

As long as you feel reasonably comfortable where you are (apart from being stuck in someone else's home not your own space!)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Have been in touch with the council today, changed address's now myself and my daughter are living at seperate address's, was told by housing officer he will now

start the ball rolling, and i will classed as prioraty for housing because the family

Tilly

Excellent news Tills, "priority" is definitely the keyword here ;) Things are on the up :)

Well done on being "great" but we knew you were that anyway :cool:

Looks like SSL will be telling me off for making her "tidy up" again :D

Fantastic news hun, lets hope you won't be long now.

I totally agree with emma, don't just take it because you think you have to, you're entitled to have a say, as to where you live, & the condition of it.

If you don't like it, don't take it. Mwahhh xxx

Tilly

Excellent news Tills, "priority" is definitely the keyword here ;) Things are on the up :)

Well done on being "great" but we knew you were that anyway :cool:

Looks like SSL will be telling me off for making her "tidy up" again :D

HiYa Bo,{waves} eeeeeee I don't know "in trouble again" going back to that naughty corner, me thinks z7shysterical.gif:lol:

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well tills u r a priority so at least they are moving.

As previous ppl have said dont take anything that ur not happy about. they may think ur desperate but i dont think ur that desperate