style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way in relation to his letters he did say once there was over 60 at last count and they were a work in progress.

Do u think between us we have all the letters. I think 60 was a few mths ago so he may have added more buy now.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

tiglet i agree he may be busy with work or his son may be teething and needing the extra sleep.

I know when junior is born i will not be about as much due to the hours junior may keep.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Wasn't getting at you PO - just saying that if people have something to say about why they are leaving then they should be the one's who say it.

Is there anything bothering you you want to spill?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

i do my stretch marks look awful and my maternity knickers are very uncomfortable.

I feel like knocking the next person out that stares at me like i am overweight and my midwife needs better training

All midwives need better training, IMO, - SPD, retained placenta and GBS were missed during my last pregnancy.

Thank God my father-in-law is a consultant and can pull a few strings!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I don't want to hear about your Knickers.!!!!!;):p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

well tiglet did ask.

Anyway who said i was were ny now?

well tomterm has said it is due to his health problems.

seahorse i dont know the person but bye any way

DMD has taken a job else were that needs a lot of his time forum mod on wikipedia

CB erm erm dont know that one

Probably time to recruit more site helpers and mods then - forum is as busy as ever.

as predicted du to it being after christmas and ppl spend to much.

So sorry to see you're leaving us ben, hope everything goes well for you ,with whatever you do. Please do keep popping in on us, even if it's just to make sure we're all behaving ourselves.

Bye curlyben, take care & ook.

ja-de xx

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just to reassure everyone.

I'm just questioning the coincidence behind....

Tomterm no longer being a Mod

DMD no longer being Site Helper

CurlyBen leaving

Seahorse leaving...

That's all it is..... coincidence.

People come.... people go. More often than not, seperately. But it is inevitable that sooner or later, people will come or go at the same time.

That said, I can assure you that the four people who have left, left for different reasons, and I am not aware of any connection between them.

You will appreciate that, out of respect for their privacy, I cannot and will not discuss the reasons for their leaving. That is for them to divulge if they so wish.

We're sad to see them go as they all have made great contibutions to CAG during their time and have helped a lot of users with claims.

It is unfortunate that all four users made their decisions so close together, but we hope that they will continue to benefit others with their posts.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

hang on tom has not left

he was posting today/yesterday.

What worries me, as a member without any specific responsibilities, is that we are losing some of the people who really knew their stuff, particularly on the DCA front. Just as the sh*t is going to hit the fan for a lot of people in this country:mad:. OK I have lots of the letters they wrote stored for future use and, as I said above, they will continue to be a valuable source of vexation to the DCAs:D.

I know how many hours I spend on here and guess as a mod or site helper the commitment must be far, far more. It becomes compulsive and the strength you gain from helping people (and from sorting your own life out) is amazing, but then you do have to take a step back and realise that you have a life outside CAG.

I just hope that enough people have gained enough from our departing experts to carry on the good work;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

The information is still on CAG so there's no worry on that score, and let's not forget there are over 170,000 of us sharing our combined experience, knowledge and information so that we can all support each other. Rooster is right. People come and go. The site empowers us to help ourselves, and I'm sure will continue to do so for a long time to come.;)

I'd like to add my thanks to Ben and wish him well for the future. As has been said, Tom's still around and I'm sure will continue to help people as much as he can.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well, while we're on the subject of changes, you might want to offer your congratulations to Steven4064 and Sequenci, who have turned green. ;-)

It's not all doom and gloom, you know. ;-)

Think that was just something that they ate bookie ;-)

Well, while we're on the subject of changes, you might want to offer your congratulations to Steven4064 and Sequence, who have turned green. ;-)

It's not all doom and gloom, you know. ;-)

I cant believe i missed it...

Wow... Steven4064 and sequenci have turned green....

Congratulations guys, thoroughly deserved..

Curlyben...............

Im just a newcomer who has been here 5 minutes, but in that time your presense and contributions, like so many others, has been truely invaluable.

I so wish you well for your future, and thank you.

God bless.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks