style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dave... with all due respect, I have a Psychology degree and am well read in the subject of paranoia, etc..... and I do not have it.... lol.

Your 3rd para is right though, if people want to speak up then it's up to them to do so... which is why I won't.

:)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's quite a few unanswered posts i am once again wading my way through - come on chaps, get with the program instead of lurking at the bottom of the thread!

oops, sorry, posting in the wrong bit ... or am I?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

CAGBOT very much at work, it is not acceptable to share details of personal mail/comments with the site owners on this forum. Any related quoted comments removed also.

I obtained permission from all members involved, and the only comment was about communication I sent to marc, not any response from him.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

To be fair, personal correspondence should not be posted on the forum.

However, IMO, it would have been more helpful if only the offending comments were removed, rather than the whole posts.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

It has never been acceptable to post information received in a private exchange. Those posts could simply not stand.

This thread was closed, after discussion and certainly not by any one individual, because it was simply being used by certain members to perpetuate a theory that is quite frankly both preposterous and very much untrue.

This was supposed to be an opportunity for site members to say 'goodbye and thanks' to a site helper who had decided to leave - not pushed by the way - and yet once again is hijacked by people intent on a smear campaign that does not serve any purpose other than to cause unrest for the sake of it.

There are some site members who have recently been involved in a very disturbing gossip sharing exercise, not least because they have felt hard-done to, rather than to simply decide that they don't actually want to participate in the success of this forum and to leave.

The existing team are very much aware of those who have been involved in this childish gossipping but had resisted, until now, the temptation to remove access rights for fear of once again being seen to be acting with a heavy handed approach.

No longer will this be tolerated.

There are very simple rules that each user must abide by when participating in this forum. It has always been the case that if anyone does not feel that they can abide by those, they can leave - we don't hold people against their will.

Our site owners have responded to those individuals, yet this too was not good enough. I doubt very much that anything would be good enough unless it matched their own opinion of events.

The bottom line, as always, is that if you simply do not feel at home here, you can leave. Indeed, you SHOULD leave.

No doubt this will be interpreted by those very people and being proof that the Moderators have no empathy, are not willing to listen etc. We will not share with other members the information that is discussed in private, so please just make your own mind up and decide if you want to help other people with the consumer/banking/debt problems, or if you are more interested in tittle tattle, gossipping and stirring.

If it is the former, we welcome your input.

If it is the latter, please find somewhere else to spend your time.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks