Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually I think it needs to look like a corporate gift from one of the people who use them with a return address of Amex, or Lloyds, or someone they'd recognize as being a friend!!!!!!! So I'd suggest very plain navy or dark red wrapping paper over a small box, maybe a smart gold or silver ribbon, and a gift tag saying something very bland like "Season's Greetings."

If I were at AIC I'd be very suspicious of a festive pretty-looking parcel, but something from an appreciative client would add to the ego-trip!!!

Actually I think it needs to look like a corporate gift from one of the people who use them with a return address of Amex, or Lloyds, or someone they'd recognize as being a friend!!!!!!! So I'd suggest very plain navy or dark red wrapping paper over a small box, maybe a smart gold or silver ribbon, and a gift tag saying something very bland like "Season's Greetings."

If I were at AIC I'd be very suspicious of a festive pretty-looking parcel, but something from an appreciative client would add to the ego-trip!!!

You win :D Go ahead, do it DD :D Just don't put a return to sender address anywhere :D:D:D

The last call I had from Iqor I asked the man to hold on while I got the person he wanted and then placed the phone under the hoover pipe and switched it on. Left it there for a few minutes and when I went back he was still there saying "hello, hello". :eek: Not sure if he was trying to attract my attention or if he had gone deaf. :D

The last call I had from Iqor I asked the man to hold on while I got the person he wanted and then placed the phone under the hoover pipe and switched it on. Left it there for a few minutes and when I went back he was still there saying "hello, hello". :eek: Not sure if he was trying to attract my attention or if he had gone deaf. :D

Well all that hot air probably made him think he was listening to a Gordon Brown speech.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Yeah, 'ole Cyclops does have a way with words.

David

He certainly does, but it's not a very good way is it? He doesn't have a particularly good way with policy matters, personal relationships, ending boom and bust, telling the truth to the British people or sticking to manifesto promises either. Other than that, he's a pretty good Prime Minister.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

i dread the day my good friends from cabot stop calling me or writing to me. im still on maternity leave and my days were so boring till they came along and brightened my day. i wake up in the morning feeling excited at the thought of them calling me on the phone.god knows how i would fill my days if this harassment ever ended :)

I love the idea of sending a kipper in condensed milk to a DCA however I would caution you .....I remember my art teacher at college was trying to get some of the younger members of the course interested in "mail art" so he came up with a cunning plan.......he put a pound on the lottery and cut the ticket up into eighteen equal squares, he then put a square in each envelope with (what he thought was sand) some soil. The sand was to represent a beach, synonimous with treasure hunting and burying treasure in the sand. He sent each member of the class one of these envelopes in the hopes that we would all work out what it was, sellotape the lottery ticket together and hopefully win something the coming saturday.

It didnt work out like that, the sand that the tutor had put in the envelope was more like soil and some of the younger students showed thier parents who saw it as something sinister, who then contacted the police who then traced the post back to the tutor. He was somewhat surprised to be hauled out of a lecture and questioned about "threatening mail" and scaring his students.

Suffice it to say when he explained it to the police and the students everyone (except the tutor) thought it was funny.

The police do not look lightly at sending anything that can be considered a threat, offensive or potentially a health hazard...especially in the light of all the scares re the anthrax scares a couple of years ago.

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

I love the idea of sending a kipper in condensed milk to a DCA however I would caution you .....I remember my art teacher at college was trying to get some of the younger members of the course interested in "mail art" so he came up with a cunning plan.......he put a pound on the lottery and cut the ticket up into eighteen equal squares, he then put a square in each envelope with (what he thought was sand) some soil. The sand was to represent a beach, synonimous with treasure hunting and burying treasure in the sand. He sent each member of the class one of these envelopes in the hopes that we would all work out what it was, sellotape the lottery ticket together and hopefully win something the coming saturday.

It didnt work out like that, the sand that the tutor had put in the envelope was more like soil and some of the younger students showed thier parents who saw it as something sinister, who then contacted the police who then traced the post back to the tutor. He was somewhat surprised to be hauled out of a lecture and questioned about "threatening mail" and scaring his students.

Suffice it to say when he explained it to the police and the students everyone (except the tutor) thought it was funny.

The police do not look lightly at sending anything that can be considered a threat, offensive or potentially a health hazard...especially in the light of all the scares re the anthrax scares a couple of years ago.

But surely even the police must hate DCA's :D:D:D

I've just seen a link to here on another forum...

Accounts Unreceivable - Cabot Financial posts Massive Losses

If that's not cheeky, I don't know what is.

Oh, you might need to enable the captions feature if the subtitles are missing.

Nice one! :D

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

What makes me laugh here is the thought of the police investigation into the kipper in condensed milk sent to AIC.

PC Plod: Can you think of anyone who would do such a thing?

AIC then have to give a complete list of all the people they have bullied and harassed, and details would be sent to police stations all over the country who would send out officers to question and fingerprint every one of us.

Somehow I don't think so........:D

DD

What makes me laugh here is the thought of the police investigation into the kipper in condensed milk sent to AIC.

PC Plod: Can you think of anyone who would do such a thing?

AIC then have to give a complete list of all the people they have bullied and harassed, and details would be sent to police stations all over the country who would send out officers to question and fingerprint every one of us.

Somehow I don't think so........:D

DD

LOL:-D It wasn't me officer..... could have been dd, etc etc etc.....

Anyway, what made me smile was that I got a letter from my solicitors about this account and they are struggling 2 months down the line to get a copy of a CCA :eek:

i agree babybear the police came to my house las year because a neighbour complained my rabbit kept escaping from its hutch and was going in her garden. im not joking here either. he came to warn me to keep it caged . i was amazed the police had nothing better to do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks