Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I love this thread. Even the DCA spies won't dare to tread here. Even the Cagbot waits a while. ;-)

It's so rare that anyone falls out or disagrees on this thread. United peeps for a common cause.

That cause is.... Bringing down the DCA's who do break the law and guidelines. Bring down the now found out to be corrupt banking system.

It's a dirty job, but usually decent peeps end up doing the dirty jobs anyway.

Let's bring the downfall of the dirtiest jobs of all. People who who profit from the downfall of otherwise decent members of society and then laugh about it. Like....

Credit Todays awards for the best DCA. Then awards go to companies who then have to be bailed out by the government.

The fact that one of 1st Credit's Directors is also head of the CSA. Then 1st Credit get slapped by the OFT, but the CSA say nothing about it.

The fact that certain Labour MP's have financial interests in DCA's and their off shore investors.

The fact that Governments around the world are owned by the banks and they've been screwing us for years. And their so called elected mates are using tax payers money to bale them out of the mess and still they openly give bonuses to total failures, i.e. their friends.

Here in the UK, the cost of all this mess, when the recession is over, and they can start increasing taxes again on a country that is already in the top 5 highest taxed in Europe. Another 10 to 15p in the pound is not an unrealist estimate.

Tax freedom day for the UK won't be in early June. Wait until autumn, and you'll be close.

The banks and their government mates win all the time. Sell houses make money from interest. Create a recession, get bailed out with taxpayers money, reposess houses, sell houses cheap, Make money from interest.

They win no matter what and use our cash both times to win.

Redistribution of wealth. The top 10% own 90% of the UK. And they want more and more.

The sensible ones will be the ones who bought tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap, and accepted it years ago.

Chavsville uk.

But I still won't buy anything from Brighthouse.

If we all stand up united we can make a difference. But they like to keep people fighting among themselves while they laugh us, and have done for years.

So when are the people of this country going to stop moaning and actually get out there and do something about it?

CAG is making a difference, so why stop at DCA's and banks? Why not start making a difference that has an impact on everything. Fight for what you believe in and for what is right.

And the Oscar for best speech denouncing DCA's goes to........

FUZZYBOBBLE!!!

*cue thunderous applause from satisfied Caggers*

:D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya friends :D

Just catching up since my last post and am pmsl.

Bubble cat that speech was priceless :lol:

Following the nice lady who phoned me btw - I got another call from a different woman - not quite as pleasant I am afraid. She must have been reading her colleague's notes and realised this needed a heavier hand :p:p:p

This was over a week ago now, and she told me they had found the CCA and she would be posting it to me immediately by 1st class mail, so that when I received it in the next day or possibly the day after I had "better ring back to start a repayment plan at once or they would be taking legal action" :smile:

I said to her "are you sure its not a pre-contractual application form?"

( I already know it is because the OC sent me a full rainforest of the bloomin' thing and the past 4 DCAs have all given up at the first hurdle)

to which she said (snottily) "what difference does that make, if you have signed it you have to pay up"

To which I said in my best Hyacinth Bouquet voice "oh gosh you are obviously extremely well educated about the Consumer Credit Act, I am very impressed!"

and she said (with embarrassed laugh and softening of nasty attitude) "oh thank you, well once you have it you can phone up and we can come to some agreement"

"Oh yes I will" I replied "Thank you for calling, have a nice day!"

roflmao.......

.......but no document has arrived ...what a disappointment! ;):lol:

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Makes no difference if it does or doesnt turn up.

People seem to be under the misconception that even if they do have a valid CCA - you must start paying up etc...

Thats not the case at all.

It has to be authorised by a county court 1st & they must take all your outgoings into account before deciding on a legal amount to repay.

Nice speech Fuzzy :D

(were you on the cider :p)?

Me drink? Nooo totally tea total is me. ;)

Apart from the £2-99 a bottle apple juice from Londis that I seem to be allergic to.

Makes me fall over, do strange things, and lose my sense of reality. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Nope - North East....

Have been sober since Thursday :D

In the West Country (near the South Coast) and I've been sober since this morning.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

FB is on the cider again, so anything could happen around 10pm onwards. :D:p:eek:

Actually I think I started the madness this morning by applying for a job in a mortuary. It was either that or a DCA in Crewe, so I went for the more fun option. In the Mortuary my customers will be more entertaining than DCA workmates would ever be.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Iam happy to say thats thanks to onestop i am not sober, they have yet again this year reduced one of my favorite wines.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I remember playing some cliff richard and assorted horror songs to a dca while they waited . It was awful songs . Millenium thing?.. might be that . I was in pain just listening to it from downstairs without it being in the earhole . I used to have a whole library of truly awful songs on my old pc for the dca collector to listen to while I went to get my visa card to pay them (that I could never find .. took me ages , must of been those cans of beer in -between).

Unfortunately , many dca's cannot live by the torment and fun regime and they go away , never to be replaced (

Edited by Percival Wigglesbottom

Actually I think I started the madness this morning by applying for a job in a mortuary. It was either that or a DCA in Crewe, so I went for the more fun option. In the Mortuary my customers will be more entertaining than DCA workmates would ever be.

LoL Fuzzy,

My brother applied for job in Wales as a grave digger, when they found out he didn't speak Welsh, he didn't get the job. He replied, ''If their going to start speaking to me, I don't want the bloody job'' :lol:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Iam happy to say thats thanks to onestop i am not sober, they have yet again this year reduced one of my favorite wines.

Ha! Too funny guys, either that or the cider in Bristol's working;)

Like my communion wine fuzzy :D

The cider didn't work lol. I heard that communion wine is a bit different to the stuff they sell in bargain booze and asda though. :D

If I confess, can I have a bottle or 7? :p

The job interview was serious though. I have an interview at the mortuary on thursday. Do I dress formal and a tie, or do I turn up in my gingerbread man costume playing Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter to the Salughter full blast on my mobile phone? :)

Or do you think I'm being too forward and appearing too keen? :|

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

That puts me in mind of that most haunted episode . I did not see many , but there was two of them walking through the graveyard at night and one of them fell through an open grave . The one still on normal ground level started looking around for his suddenly lost companion , like trigger looking for del boy who fell down the gap in the bar . I never laughed so much in ages .

You need to look morbid , despondent and unhappy for that job . I know , dress up in a tottenham kit .

Edited by Percival Wigglesbottom

OMG!! I read the first page of this thread and laffed so much i nearly cried!!

I do some great accents so my friends tell me, so i am off to play with these people a little. Will update with progress report when i can :D

I am thinking of something Borat based "you want my postcode huh? can i make fun in your boom?"

oh am i going to have fun with this!!!!! Then i saw another 269 opages and nearly had a heart attack, oh for more time, i don't need tv i just need CAG!!!!!!! Thank god i am 'allegedly' in debt, otherwise i would never have found CAG :D :D

• Haha 1

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

I do some great accents so my friends tell me, so i am off to play with these people a little. Will update with progress report when i can :D

I am thinking of something Borat based "you want my postcode huh? can i make fun in your boom?"

oh am i going to have fun with this!!!!! Then i saw another 269 opages and nearly had a heart attack, oh for more time, i don't need tv i just need CAG!!!!!!! Thank god i am 'allegedly' in debt, otherwise i would never have found CAG :D :D

It's always wise to read the whole thread before posting. Otherwise you may end up a year too late. Especially on this one. But it is still live. Keep reading, as it gets better and better. Some even spend 5 hours reading the whole thing in one day.

The thread that really started the concept that DCA's are nothing to be scared of, lets have a laugh at their expense. :D

Like Mr Ton and the rest of the DCA resistance movement. I was there at the start, and want to be part of the downfall of the credit industry. And also have a bit of fun and make a lot of new friends along the way. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Phone some DCA's with your accents, record the calls and put them on here. If you need some help doing this, just ask. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Sorry Fuzzybob, just couldn't start with 270 pages now, with a stack a foot tall of letters on my desk, each needing careful perusal and consideration :D

I will though, this thread looks like a hoot and a half!

If you are looking at taking the industry then no doubt you will be interested in this thread....http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/191522-lowlife-hbos-pleeeeease-help.html

hope so, and if you have any input then i would be grateful as i want to make them pay and pay dear.

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

Phone some DCA's with your accents, record the calls and put them on here. If you need some help doing this, just ask. ;)

OH YEAH BABY!! I would LOVE to do that. Unfortunately i had a trial sub to a call recorder with skype, if i can sort another free one out or maybe buy a cheap one i will DEFINITELY do this, i am thinking Mr Pipe and Slippers who is not just hard of hearing but is a grunty old misery and is suspicious of everyone. Oh ideas are flowing now, taking notes, will definitely get back to you when i have MP3 ready :D

HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA. Apex always annoy me with their telegrams with no dates or details. In fact, i keep getting cards saying nothing other than "CALL ALAN PINNER on 0844 ext 1955"

Yes you read that right, dumbasses can't even type a phone number!!

Fortunately at the bottom of the Apex logo it states their number as 0871 244 2780, and fax 0871 244 2814. Maybe a few pictures through fax in bright colours to run their cheap market inkjet fax down on ink!!!!??????

Anyway, if you want to call Alan Pinner (ask for Mr Spinner perhaps?!) then be my guest, the Apex account no. quoted on other documents is 1X6X3XX so you know how many digits. Make it up, offer to settle in full and see how much fun you can have when you can only offer it in stolen goods to the value of the alleged debt, i reckon they will take it :D

(Car Stereo Collections :D)

Google a DCA. Get a number and phone them. Make up an account number, name, and address. Don't let a small matter like an unenforceable debt get in the way of some fun. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

5 or 6, GET REAL, i have almost 20!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks