What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I understand about the Mobile phone and driving thing.

There was this driver near my sons school today who was going to fast and no the phone. would have been a riot if one of the kids had been hit i think the person would have been in ITU in the local hospital b4 the police got there.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kia check the toilet paper is unwraped first.:)

Also talking about disabled bays what really gets me peeved is people looking at me when I park in one. I can't wait for someone to tell me these are for DPs I think i would clobber them over the head some people think unless your in a wheel chair then your not disabled. ha I wish

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

Watching football

Are you watching with Kia's bf? Mind you, 'cos she's NOT happy and there may be trouble ... LOL ;)

:grin:

I only get miffed when all the spaces are taken by people who aren't disabled and those of us who need the spaces have to wait for one to become free.

What, the disabled spaces? :???: Confused ...

When it's quiet, it's not so bad :)

Kia check the toilet paper is unwraped first.:)

Also talking about disabled bays what really gets me peeved is people looking at me when I park in one. I can't wait for someone to tell me these are for DPs I think i would clobber them over the head some people think unless your in a wheel chair then your not disabled. ha I wish

Pen, is it OK to ask if you need one of these? Not sure but would like to know ... :)

One of which PB, unwrapped loo paper or disabled places :confused: if the first no O/H has the job of unwrapping the loo paper :D if the latter yes afraid so!! I have to take tons of mega pain relief each day just to be able to walk it's either pain relief and walk a short distence or stay at home... how irritating:)

Kia , I am having visions of you peeing your pants with laughing and the loo paper still being in the carry a bag, not a nice site even by my imagination be prepaied is that the motto ha ok then just don't laugh to much or alternitvly just skip the posts by RP and save your dignity lol..!! but whats a few wet pants between friends

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

ha PB does that mean i'm not invited to a space for my tent in your garden any more...:)sob sob!!!

cases won

he did phone pb so dont think he was watchin the football mind u he supports liverpool it me whos everton revloting have u got them needles yet knit one pearl one :Dscratch scratch ;)itch itch sorry couldnt resist xxkia

Men who make this type of comment:

'Being a 'Surrendered Housewife' is THE New Black!' :grin::grin:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

he did phone pb so dont think he was watchin the football mind u he supports liverpool it me whos everton revloting have u got them needles yet knit one pearl one :Dscratch scratch ;)itch itch sorry couldnt resist xxkia

isnt it

Knit one pearl one drop one curl one.......................Vindaloo? :D I have heard that the really long knitting needles are best for scratching cast itches. I have also heard that not breaking your arm is also a good cure but sometimes it cant be helped just like in this case.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

revloting have u got them needles yet knit one pearl one :Dscratch scratch ;)itch itch sorry couldnt resist xxkia

Kia - It mysteriously stopped itching at about the same time as my fingers turned blue. I have been to hospital this morning to have the pot removed and now have to wait for the swelling to go down again before I can have it replaced.

All I need now is MRSA and C-Dif and the NHS work is complete:o

RP why should you get everything?? don't you know theres a waiting list :). MRSA etc dosn't come cheap these days you know!! it costs us the tax payers thousands of pounds each year...:p

cases won

isnt it

Knit one pearl one drop one curl one.......................Vindaloo? :D I have heard that the really long knitting needles are best for scratching cast itches. I have also heard that not breaking your arm is also a good cure but sometimes it cant be helped just like in this case.

It was a choice between my arm or a 3 year old head:o

I have to say that the outcome was instinctive rather than objective. If I didn't love hime so much I would have brained the little s**t:grin:

Problem then was I had to take him with me to hospital and try and control him for nearly 4 hours whilst nursing my injury. Apparently broken arms aren't life threatening. It nearly was for my son:wink:

u could always have hit her with your cast accidentally of course :grin:nothing worse than a snorer i put up with it for years not any more new one dont do it :wink:xxkia.

ha ha Kai, what did you do?? did you take him on a test drive first, just in case ;) or maybe it was one of those " if not satisfied after such and such a time please return". problem is what would be the time limited before you knew if you would be satisfied 7 mins, 1 hour, 1 night, 7 nights, lol I think I'll give it a try....

Pen x

cases won

well i hope it all gets better soon.

Glad you have your cast of for now as maybe you can get any itches on that arm.

MEoooow!...:p

...:grin:

:o:o:o:o

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well i hope it all gets better soon.

Glad you have your cast of for now as maybe you can get any itches on that arm.

I now have a contraption called a Bradford Sling. Big green spongy thing which enables me to suspend my arm above my head even when sleeping (trying to sleep with my arm above my head - give it a go sometime).

Back to frac clinic on Monday to see if they can put the pot back on without cutting off the circulation to my hand!

All the single socks in my drawer - not a pair in sight!

The lovely slacks on hangers that don't fit!

Shirts that would fit my son-in-law/son!

(There is much more . . .)

NEW CLAIMANTS PLEASE FIRST READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FORUM RULES

Link:

FAQ

ANY ADVICE OFFERED IS A PERSONAL OPINION AND IS GIVEN AS SUCH

pen well i didnt trade him in for this reason although it is so nice sleeping without blocked drains next to me younger models do work so much better i find ;):Dxxkia

Now Kia i am not saying you are wrong but l have found the older models work better, can do more and can do things for them selves.

I would not trade in my older model for a younger one thats for sure. Had the younger model and divorced him. Have a more reliable model now, evn tho he is older.

Chrissi

Kia, and GM. don't give me that I bet both of you must have had a test drive what am I missing out on!!good for yous anyway :) I sleep next to a snorer and it's no fun especially when they tell you you've kept disturbing their sleep by giving them a little shove to try and shut the up. They never mention the fact that our sleep gets disturbed. In fact it's non existent because of the noise they make.....!!

RP, what a giggle :) that must be great imagine the fun next time you watch a footie match, just give a little wiggle of the hips that will start the arm wave and you could look like the teams number one fan. I would stay away from any auction rooms though.

Hugh "Slacks" that's giving your age away isn't it!!! ;) they went out with the Ark you should be thanking your lucky stars that they don't fit you anymore just in case you ever had a overwhelming desire to wear them :o

cases won

well the snoring is the only downsize of my older man and yes he does use that line pen.

I do manage to get sleep so l dont really have much of a problem.

Chrissi