Some fascinating facts you never knew about me...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barracad lives in Stoke on Trent......

Well someone has to!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

still confused lol

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Do you want him wrapped HC or will you take him as he is? :D

Lol!

See, this is just the kind of confusion I tried to divert by my clarification in my original post.

Now, if I were saying what you are all very naughtily attributing to me, I'd say I'd have him any way he was offered to me.

But that would be to misread everything I've been saying.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

barra,s head has gone through the kilns and back brains have fried ,an hippy tut tut i thought i was yours ! well never mind ! you cannot enter my heaven unless you are soulfull...and promise to read jonathan livingston seagul ,and and promise to fly into the misty morning sun have been to the dark side and back and bring a copy of pulse te he and be completely bonkers

like me

patrickq1

Also, barracad once visited the Virgin Islands. Now they're just called the Islands.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

PMSL @ barra.................. what a stud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

what a stud!

Quite. But afraid only half the man I used to be - during the epic battle between barracad and Superman, Superman accidentally cut off one of barracad's testicles. It flew straight into the air and is now known as it's technical name, Venus.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Just to clear things up is webby dave?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

Just to clear things up is webby dave?

No.

:D Thanks.

Quite. But afraid only half the man I used to be - during the epic battle between barracad and Superman, Superman accidentally cut off one of barracad's testicles. It flew straight into the air and is now known as it's technical name, Venus.

thank gawd superman wasnt a shade to the centre or we would have a strange sausage shaped planet called P.... :o