Private Parking Tickets - Template Letters - If you wrote before finding this site.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can find a lot of people who have grudgingly paid the initial charge, BUT, has anyone actually been summoned and fined or been visited by the balif's ?.

really...i cant find any:grin:

mainly people pay because they are stupid and believe the threat-o-grams. or did not find out it was a [problem] in time.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK fine I see now it is a well worn thread.

But when I first opened the envelope from parking eye I had an idea it was a clever [problem] but I was livid, spitting blood even, I was a genuine co-op shopper who never noticed any cameras or the new designated parking hours and one day after shopping I just fancied some fish and chips which took me over the allotted 1hr 30mins stay !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the thread:

All you advice givers do a great job because all any parking eye virgin victim wants is reassurance, however, there are quite a lot of if's and but's still used so, and following the receipt of the four ? envelopes from PE to myself plus a significant passage of time thereafter and/or any balif caught by my german shepherd, I shall hereby reserve judgement.

Cheers, Johnny.

you are still getting confused and looking for ifs or buts.

there arent any

its a mail [problem], simple.

also you seem to think anyone can send bailiffs at the drop of a hat...they can't it take many months of court action and DCA's are not bailiffs!

oh these ppc's love posters like you,,

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hey dx old boy, you see I have led such a sheltered law abiding life - RETIRED NOW, former motorcycle road racer, divorced three times, only been driving for 46 years - psv, hgv class 1, police driving instructor, IAM - ADI (cars and motorcycles), no driving convictions, some driving commendations, clean licence, no parking tickets, no cci's, I've even got a tv licence, just the two fines for not wearing a seatbelt, one in 1983 on the first day it became law (an over enthusiastic fellow bobby) and two years ago in a town I never usually frequent they got me in a 'seat-belt sting' operation.

This parking letter thing was a complete surprise, out of the blue and really I was innocently searching for some advice when I stumbled on this site, plus I'm new to forums and I guess I posted on the first thread relating to PPC's. Clearly I have irritated you and I apologise, from now on I will look (I was going to say 'listen') and learn and keep shtum !!!!!!!!

BUT, IF, finally any baliff ever does become entangled in the jaws of my dog re-this matter I will let you know the outcome.

Cheers, Johnny.

hey Johnnie, the trouble with forums is that the 'tone' of a reply can be misinterpreted at times, I should know, I've got into SOOOO many rows in the past.

Letters from these bully boys are disgusting. I get really angry when I think they might be sending harrassing letters to little old ladies living on their own, etc etc. I've had numerous parking fines in the past, where they place them on your windscreen in yellow plastic envelopes and I've always paid them -online - to the COUNCIL- within 14 days. When I got that tacky letter out of the blue a couple of months ago, my immediate reaction was to pay it. It was only when I looked at it again that it seemed really fake.

I just feel irritated to the point where I want to say - 'come on then, take me to court...'

I also googled parking fines to see what other people thought, as these letters are very intimidating - it's not a question of being STUPID. In fact, the latter. Better to try and find out how other people are dealing with this, than just paying up.

Don't be put off by supercilious forum police - I had a similar reply a few weeks ago telling me not to put the same post on different threads. Yawn.

People write on forums because they want genuine information from other people in the same situation. And thank god they're here.

• 3 weeks later...
To : barnyboot.

What is your current situation re the PPC fiasco, are they taking you to court or have they gone quiet, have the letters ceased?

Has any of you on here successfully achieved satisfaction and an end to all correspondence by the 'do nothing and ignore' method ?

I can find a lot of people who have grudgingly paid the initial charge, BUT, has anyone actually been summoned and fined or been visited by the balif's ?

Thanks, would appreciate any reply as I can just feel the hook ( received a parking notice from parking-eye last week ) but at the minute the line is still slack !!

Cheers, Johnny.

all quite no more letters

Spanglespangle, was that also from PARKING EYE ?

Cheers, Johnny.

no, it's "Private Car Parking Enforcement Agency". PO Box 346. WA16 6UR. Telephone 0871 434 5118. www.parkingenforcementagency.org

I called the number and asked to speak to the manager, saying I thought the letter was a [problem]. They left me on hold for ages, so I put the phone down. I also looked at their website to see if it existed.

Ooh, I've just noticed I've got a court referral date of 30th june, 10.00am. It doesn't say which court or where.

I'm particularly impressed with the .org bit, as if it's a charity!

Good news then barnyboot - but just who were your car park pirates, was it PARKING EYE ?

Cheers, Johnny.

It’s very good news for me :rolleyes: I had no intention of paying any fees :smile:

As for who was begging ;) it’s been going on since December 2009

and I forgot :cool:

Don’t give them the time :| and just forget these threats :!:

• 3 weeks later...
I have now had 3 letter from Parking Eye, and finally today a letter from CCS Collect (Debt Collectors). But on Parking Eyes initail letters the payment was going to go from £50 to £80 to £110, but the Debt Collectors are asking for £140.

How long will this go on for? I'm getting bored now.

I take it I should just ignore it

any news on these debt collectors?

i have also received a letter and just wondering if anything what they will do :-x i am also very bored with this :Cry:

update

i have now received a letter saying they have handed my information over to a debt collector

:eek::eek: Not a debt collector? Quick get your cheque book out. On a more serious note a debt collector is someone with absolutely no powers whatsoever. They just send silly threatening letters some even in scary red ink.

and a solicitor.

Usually the ridiculous Michael Sobell using the name Graham White. Even more pathetic than the stupid debt collectors.

they have given me 7 days and another Chance to pay the fee of £141.00

How kind is that? If they thought they had a hope in hell in court do you really think you would get endless threatening letters, no, you would get one and if ignored off to court, soesn't happen, ever thought why?

i received the letter already past the 7 day post date

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi,

Wish I found this site before I wrote to CEL, heres my problem CEL contacted me via post saying i overstayed in a CO-OP car park and invoiced me a sum of £90 or £45 if I pay up in 14 days, I immediately wrote back to them with a letter with the effect of saying that I was the owner of said vehicle but was not the sole driver and that i had no control over who and when vehicle was being driven and further more that i kept no records of the vehicle being driven by such persons as well as telling them to cease contacting me. Now here is my dilemma CEL have contacted me again with a letter with the effect of saying they issue court proceedings against me seeking a NORWICH PHARMACAL ORDER. I wish I had come across the this forum before i wrote to them as i would of simply ignored the letters however unfortunately i contacted them now they have contacted me seeking this order, could somebody please advice me on this or is there anybody else in a similar situation.

Thank you for your time and would appreciate any help on this matter.

They wont seek that order it is very expensive to take proceedings just for that order. It is all bluff and sadly you are falling for it. STOP contacting them because you only encourage them. So ignore all their correspondence from now on and they will eventually go away.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 4 weeks later...
Parking-eye have not bothered me since they sent a 3rd 'official' notice which I duly received on June 24th.

I never responded and have no plans to frequent any co-op stores or anywhere with a parking-eye sign in the future.

That's the best way to beat them in the end. I don't mind parking controls; I just hate it when they're unfair and extortionate.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks