I have my own DoorSteop Collection Notice !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, letter dated 8th April arrived today giving me 7 days to pay (Tomorrow) or I will get my very own ScotCall Doorstepper!

I have made sure that my doorstep has been well scrubbed and polished and is eagerly awaiting it's very own Call.

Now the only decision left to make is which letter shall I send, I had already CCA'd BCW with only a few non-descript documents received in return. So I guess the 'bemused' letter and for good measure the harrassment on the door step letter.

I got quite excited this morning when I received this as it has been very quiet of late:p

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayhey!! sounds like you're going to get a chance to sit down drink tea and eat a whole packet of chocolate hobnobs on your own tomorrow.

Trust you'll be leaving the customary 'perilously balanced bucket of cold water which might topple off at any moment' in position on the upstairs window cill overnight HS I've noticed the evenings have gone a bit nippy.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Scottcall trained field agents. :rolleyes: They like Jaffa Cakes. Strong tea, 2 sugars and just a splash of milk.

Well that's what they would have got if they had turned up. Oh, as well as leaving with the exact same amount of money as they arrived with. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Scottcall trained field agents. :rolleyes: They like Jaffa Cakes. Strong tea, 2 sugars and just a splash of milk.

Well that's what they would have got if they had turned up. Oh, as well as leaving with the exact same amount of money as they arrived with. :D

Stuff that fuzzy, I'd charge them for the refreshments.:D

Especially if they're getting Jaffa Cakes.

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

Oh, dear I have already done the weekly shop and as always have already eaten alll the Jaffa Cakes:p

It's ok, you'll still have all the Jaffa Cakes you need for a doorstep visit from a DCA.

I'm hoping for a Moorcroft visit any day now. (they do send old peeps out sometimes to do their dirty work for them.)

I have video camera all set up and ready to roll at 8 seconds notice.

So far I have footage off the Window cleaner, Parcel Force delivery guy, and 2 Jehovas Witnesses. But I will get me a DCA field agent one day.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

This thread is interesting.... is this a new pass time like train spotting? Do doorstep collectors note the height, depth and material the doorstep is made of? Do they have a special book with all the different doorstep types available in the Uk? DO they go abroad to colect door steps from other countries - if so, do they have a special register to record them in? Do they get bonus points for particularly shiny or clean door steps? Do they photograph really pretty door steps? Do they also have expert knowledge on door step construciton, maintenance and useage that they coudl pass on to the less fortunate among us who either don't know the delights of collecting them or (more likely) couldn't care less.

Any thoughts, ideas and pictures appreciated....

Here's my door step for a start:

Level7_Midas_Palace_image001.jpg

I just found out that there are chimney pot spotters - BBc's The One Show tonight! - so there could well be door step collectors as well

Edited by welshwizard

Welshwizard QC (Quite Content):rolleyes:

NO - but (see other Nationwide thread) I had to go out and cause a scene in my Nationwide branch, what a shame - My door step is still in tack - all prettily painted in red with decorative pots either side.

No abusive notes posted through my shining letterbox either.

I am feeling very rejected!!

Send them a photograph of your doorstep to show them what they've missed. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Field Agents

What Is That To Give Them Some Dark Spirit They Are Agents Of The Fields.

Quit Uplifting Like Straw Men/woman Pagen Dark.

We Are Agents Of The Fields I Think A Letter Could Well Go To Them For A Full Explanation What Are Your Serects ,your Powers.

Good God

As Always Lilly

Oh, hello! Am I glad to see you.

Do you know how to get blood out of a carpet.... Goat's blood?

What about human blood?

...........Exit DCA, without the doorstep. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Lucky person to have a doorstep collector visit :D

I'm hoping for a Moorcroft visit any day now. (they do send old peeps out sometimes to do their dirty work for them.)

i'm still waiting for a visit from one of their field collectors, keep threatening to send one :rolleyes:

O No Not The Field Collectors

We Are The Collectors Of Fields We Sent One Of Our Doorstep Colletors And They Returned With What We Are Led To Belive Is A Unsigned Doorstep.

It Just Gets Better We Are Not A Dca

We Are Collectors Of Doorsteps

Well The Great And The Good And I Belive We Will Have Bring

The Letter Writers

In Regards To Your Companys Visit I Demand That They Return

My Doorstep And Field If Not I Will Report You And Any One You Are Aware Of That You Have Stolen My Property And Yes This Will Maybe End In Court And You Could Well Poss Etc,

I'm sorry about the broken leg that your field collector sustained while visiting my property.

This was due to the fact that my doorstep had been collected by your previous agent. Unfortunately, when he took it, he left a deep hole behind.

Under the Health & Safety regulations you have a duty of care to ensure that your staff are properly trained in the procedures involved in negotiating missing doorsteps.

I have retrieved his shoe from the hole and will be sending it in a seperate package (without a stamp).

Alternatively, he can come and collect it, personally, when his leg has healed.

You nevr know, we might get the other leg, this time. :D

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....