Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

UPDATE **

Still no Response via letter or even a phone call from kennys - i have got receipts for the signed letters of proposal 1st of June and 20th June

im paying them full cmi and agreed £200 extra on the 28h of june as stated

i have been checking my online account every day and the arrangement TO PAY was active every day until midnight last night

Kennys have a policy that if you dont contact them within 15 days of the warning letter that your payments are late (mine was dated 8th of June they will instruct solicitors to go for eviction ) of which 15 days dated from that letter is the 23rd june

TODAY ITS BEEN CANCELLED ON THE ONLINE ACCOUNT !!!! WHICH IS THE 24TH

So that means they are going for eviction :( ARGGGGGGGGGH

Ihave contacted them twice - letters dated 1st june and 20th june

both signed for on the 3rd june and 21st june

What can i do now :(

really really worried now

my account will show the correct arrears balance on the 28th june but they will apply the cmi on the 1st of july so the balance will shoot up again

- as we cant pay this until the 18th july (weekly Payments) and then at the end of july will be back on track to pay 1st of august due payment ...

I feel so down this is the first glitch for 11 months and they are going to go straight for eviction again

"SO MUCH FOR THEIRSTATEMENT

- Reposession is a last resort we wish to do everything possible to avoid this corse of action . at the bottom of all my letters i get :)

*End of july is wifes 1st pay date from new job so we will be paying 1st august due payment at end of july - in agreement with the terms

She starts on monday 3rd July

Feel so so Down

this new Job is extra £800 a month then what we have had previously on our income that in its self covers the cmi and nearly all the £200 arrears payment

this is a nightmare paid 11 months no problem ,

couldn't pay 1st of june as wife lost her job end of april early may and still hasn't been paid - her ex employer is being investigated by hmrc for tax fraud

she got offered a new job at the NHS 12TH MAY

- But start days have been delayed because of security checks , and medical checks - she has now full clearance and has a start date - all of which we have a full email and paper trail for

My payment was due on 1st of june im paying 27 days late on the 28th june and kennys are going straight in for the eviction again - however i haven't a letter yet but when they cancel the Payment arrangement online it normally means - they are

and they havent responded back to me with the 2 proposal letters i have sent , just one letter datted 8th june stating my payment is late and i have 15 days to contact them - otherwise they will enforce eviction .

sorry for waffling :(

Regards

Markez

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't mean anything

Stop looking for things to panic about

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry

just in the past once they cancelled the arrangement online - they issued eviction letters Straight Away - its sort of how i knew they had declined my proposals in the past

before i received any written conformation

Regards

Markez

Could i ask the judge to change the payment dates ?

as if they where the end of each month they wouldn't be late ?

Due 1st June Paying 28th June

Due 1st July - Paying weekly

If the Due Payment date was 28th all would be fine ?

Is it very bad in a judges eyes that because my wife hasn't had any income for may / June we are unable to afford the payment due 1st june but can 28th meaning its in the same month .

also the same issue in july - due the 1st but can only afford it before the end july (weekly payments )

1st august Due Date we will pay 28th july

meaning june and julys payment will be late but both will be paid in the same month its due .

Regards

Markez

sorry for going on just sat here and my head is spinning thinking of the worst and im reaching out for comfort and guidance as you guys have been great !!!

Thread title is very misleading !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Good evening - not sure how to change title

the helpful guys and girls helped me win the case and we won twice !!

- however due to a slight change in financial circumstances I'm seeking advise because my payment will be nearly 4 week late and I have a suspect feeling Kenny's will go straight for eviction

- as we have a suspend possession order sat over our heads even tho this is the first payment missed (well late) in 11 Months

and the arrears have come down by £2600 since the original suspended order

Regards

markez

I have asked Site team if they can amend your thread title to better reflect the current situation.

Kensington is one of a long list of sub prime lenders whose mission in life seem to be to stress people beyond belief for the slightest of issues ! Having a suspended possession order hanging over you, must be dreadful.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Markez,

I understand how you must be feeling given Kensington's behaviour in the past.

However, you have put forward a very responsible proposal for repayment with good reason for paying late.

If they do go for eviction I cannot see any judge allowing it

- your wife has another job and which means you will be able to continue paying.

Perhaps another letter to them strongly adivsing you will vigorously defend any eviction and ask the court to disallow any legal costs due to unnecessary action ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

UPDATE*

still no letter from kennys regarding the 2 proposals i sent

Hovever im paying tomorrow

and then we will see what happens

kennys have cancelled the court order arrangement according to my on line account

Regards

Markez

+Update

Paid the cmi & £200 arrears in line with the court order and as in the proposal i have sent

- Was due 1st june - Paid 28th June

I have also offer to pay julys due payment weekly starting 1st july and be finished by 18th july

However i can afford the July cmi on the 1st july (sold some stuff )

i will pay this on the 1st july and then only have £200 arrears payment to pay over the next couple of weeks ?

Then when the wife gets paid 28th july we can pay the 1ST OF AUGUST Due Payment

Regards

Markez

**UPDATE

As of today no response from kennys regarding the proposals i sent on 3rd june and 20th june - They Cant even be bothered to reply

Just the letter dated 8th June stating i had 15 days to contact them - and if i didnt they would issue eviction

Im starting to worry now as im sat everyday awaiting an eviction letter to land

Ive paid the june payment as stated in my proposal - and the arrears went down by £200 as in line with the court order

and started to chip away at the July Payment

and My wife's new job has confirmed 27th july as her pay day so we will be paying the 1st august due payment on the 27th July

Regards

markez

stop worrying its almost as if you want it to happen...

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Most financial services companies have a small backlog of work during the summer, due to staff holidays and few wanting to do extra hours. They are probably not ignoring you, but simply have not got around to look at your file. As long as you are showing commitment to repaying your loan and any arrears, then you are in a good position.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

true

Its just been a month since i sent the proposal so we just wanted an answer - i dont really want to call them either

yes the arrears are coming down in the same month they are due

and we are over paying whats due on the court order aswell

Regards

Markez

but you'd be in an ever worse state if they had replied

go get on with your life.

its almost seems you want it to happen

after 3yrs of tormenting yourself

poss time to give yourself a bit of a rest mentally?

dx

and they

Thanks Dx Wish i could :(

Just cant seem to think about anything else as haven't a clue what they are doing

but i do appreciate all the help i get on here you have all been lifesavers

Regards

Markez

sit on your hands

lock up the printer

and don't talk on the phone.

let 'em get on with it.

dx

and they

It's completely understandable that you are feeling anxious about your situation, anyone who has come on this forum with the worry of losing their home will know exactly what you are feeling. These sub prime lenders are totally without empathy, they are only concerned with money and if that means going after your home they will do it. They operate on fear and know if they keep you hanging on wondering what they will do, you will panic and try to get money from somewhere to pay them.

Fortunately the court judges are aware of these type of companies and provided people get the help needed from forums like this these despicable companies don't get what they want.

Try to stay positive, you know that if they are foolish enough to take further action you can, and will, win against them.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Markez78uk

dx100uk is right try to relax, the worrying is not going to help,

I was the same worrying all the time to a poit it affected my health,

now when something happens out of my control, I take it that no news is good news,

and if it hppens it happens, at least you are showing willing.

you can do no more

Leakie

Thanks for the supporting and kind words

im living by the fact that i have paid them as i proposed and in the same month

so all fingers and toes crossed

Thanks guys and girls

Regards

Markez

*Update

No letters or response to the proposal letters that i sent in on the 1st and late june . from kennys

I Have paid the full cmi + £200 arrears at end of june as in the proposal and made full cmi in july just paying arrears at end of july again as in proposal

The only letter i have received From kennys dated 31st june Was statement showing cmi du on the 1st and showing my payment being received on the 28th

So all looks Good will wait and see what July has in store

Regards

Markez

• 3 weeks later...

*Update 26th july

Got a phone call from kennys who asked why the payments where late ,

i stated i had sent 2 proposal forms in that where signed for

- and it was explained to me that they will have to let senior management decide if they shoud go for eviction because of 2 months of late payments :(

i will just have to wait and see

i may need help with n244 later this month

as i haven't had a letter yet stating they have gone for eviction

- sorry i haven't been on earlier just had a lot on my plate

Regards

Markez