Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should be OK for a week or so, let's wait and see what the response is to the FOS and your letter. Knowing Kenny's they'll take it right to the wire before seeing sense.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they have already stated there is no other options :(

the good news is court order in fully up to date and I have proof of the blocked online payments :)

hopefully I have enough to show judge .

And I've paid extra and will be paying extra end of this month .

The cmi +200 is 892 and I'm paying 1000 .

I hope the judge see we have being trying .

• 2 weeks later...

The court bailiff has just dropped a letter off stating eviction is on !

I called local court and it's still active!

Called the bailiff and he has said its still active !

Called eversheds and they state it was canceled on the 18th !

They had emailed the court.(I have also received written confirmation they canceled it on the 18th !

Called the court back and try haven't had an email .

Called the bailiff back and he said give eversheds his mobile number.

Called eversheds back and they said they will contact the court and the bailiff.

Let's see what happens now.

I have also informed the fos it's still active as if 11 0 clock today - awaiting a response .

10am I was over the moon and by 11 I'm down in the dumps again as the eviction date is just around the corner .

Stay over the moon the following is all that matters......

" Called eversheds and they state it was cancelled on the 18th ! They had emailed the court.(I have also received written confirmation they cancelled it on the 18th !"

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi, you could always take the written confirmation of the cancellation to the court office

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Just an update .

The bailiff has now got the confirmation of the cancellation of the warrant .

no eviction at the moment . Whooooo

I now have to await the fso decision of the complaint .

Kenny's have stated that there is no arrangement on the account at the moment ?

Even tho the court order states cmi + 200

As the arrangement defaulted when I paid late and this canceled the arrangement .

even tho the court order is full up-to date now ?

And I may be charged £40 a month arrears fees :(

Regards

Mark

Thanks for all the help and input guys and girls

The court order overrides any arrangement that Kenny's might want ! - stick to what the court ordered you to pay (and any extra that you want to pay) and then write and remind them that their request to deviate from the court order will result in your advising the court of their intention. If you need any help with that letter I'd be delighted to draft one for you :)

Hi ellenn

That would be great

Can I ask the judge to change the order ?

As I'm paying them weekly now as I get paid mid month .

and the court order is the 1St of every month .

The Cmi + 200 + the little extra I have been paying will be in the same calendar month that it's due . ?

One last thing .

They have upped September's cmi from 692 to 736.oo as they haven't received my new buildings insurance policy ( I'm emailing the fos a copy tomorrow so he can send it to them .

So they better reduce the cmi back down .

I've also noticed when we went to court in June .

The cmi was 688 and then in July they upped it to 692 ?

This apparently covers the doctor's costs of 180 + 65 for having to attend court in June at my n244 hearing :(

I know it's only £4a month but over thé remaing term of 21 years ?? !

Doctor's costs ????

I paid in full yesterday the Cmi + the extra due under the court order

My account is fully up to date and ahead of the due payments under the court order.

Kenny's stated yesterday they may still go ahead with the repossession once the complaint has been evaluated . Due to my late payment in July :0

Can they do this ?????

I paid August and September's payment on time !

Thanks mark

Kennys are taking the proverbial.

What you need to do is write down the latest misbehaviour on their part and present it to the judge at the next hearing, showing that you have done everything in your power to abide by the court order and they have done everything in theirs to frustrate your efforts.

I would also state in writing to Kennys that you are updating the FOS with their latest misbehaviour.

Don't let them get you down. Also, if you phone them, gently remind them the call is being recorded and will be used as evidence if necessary in a court case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

good afternoon

im writing a letter to kennys to ask if this months payment can be paid at the end of the month instead of today

my wife lost her job 3 weeks ago and hasn't been paid yet

but she has been offered a new job starting on the 5th of june

and will be getting paid at the end of june

i haven't missed any payments since last year and i have paid them cmi + extra £200 every month

the payments are taken the first of the month . which is today

i will be offering a double payment end of this month .to cover 1st of june and then they will have end of june to cover 1st july payment.

my worry is as i have a suspended poss order

kennys will just enforce straight away as junes payment will be late !!

my wife lost a £700 a month job and her new job at the is secure and will be £1300 a month so moving forward we can afford the cmi + extra no issues

Please CAN I KINDLY ask for help with the letter

Regards

Markez

How much were the arrears when you made an arrangement last year ? how much are they now ? if they can see you have reduced the arrears then they would be silly to take further action.

I will draft a letter for you shortly.

hi Ell

the arrears where £28852 may 2016

as of today the arrears are £27115

of which i will be paying £869.00 at the end of june instead of the 1st of june

Thanks Once again

its a pain but my wife has taken this new job at the nhs and was offerd it on 12th may but has to go through checks and medical stuff before she can work

we do have her old p60 along with offer of new job if needs be

i just hope they give us 4 weeks to make the double payment :(

then going forward in july we will be fine

Thanks once again

Markez

the above is approx as im at work and will need to go through my letters

regards markez

Hi, draft letter affixed. Make sure you enter the surname where I have put Mrs xxxx then send by special delivery and check it has been signed for a few days later.

Markez 1st June letter.doc

i could offer £100 a week token payments starting 5th june until the end of the month and then pay the outstanding ? as a goodwill gesture or should i just stick to offering double at the end of the month ?

obviously this has only occurred because my wife hasn't had an income since

- early may and we have been struggling we thought she would of started the new job 3rd week in may and been able to get at least a 2 week wage under her belt

i made the full agreed payment for may on time so this is our first glitch since September 2016

the payment is due 1st of june cmi + £200 for arrears and also i will be paying 30th june cmi + £200 for arrears to cover 1st of july payment then the end of every month thereafter covering the due payments on the 1st of each of the months

thanks so much for the letter

i will get it sent off tomorrow 1st class recorded

regards

Markez

Once again thanks for your help 5* as always

letter posted

i have the receipt

thanks again ell

can i ask why it would be be silly to take further action. ?

as it does make me 3 weeks late on the court order and knowing kennys 10 mins late and they go straight for eviction

regards

Markez

It would be silly because you have given a good reason and the payment is made in the same month it was due i.e. not technically a month late.

did we ever get any reclaiming done, save looking back 8 pages....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry DX no i didn't i was trying to get the order sorted at the time and was in a bad place , will try to sort that soon , at this moment im just hoping i can get the proposal accepted for double payments this month.

Regards

Markez