Paypal unauthorised

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have cancelled my paypal direct debit but they still have my debit card details. They have taken money from my account I do not believe I owe and they can continue to because I dont know how to stop them using the card.

Anyone know how? Can I call the bank and tell them that I do not want them to pay paypal any more as I do not authorise the payments.

Thanks

Ian

Hi I have cancelled my paypal direct debit but they still have my debit card details. They have taken money from my account I do not believe I owe and they can continue to because I dont know how to stop them using the card.

Anyone know how? Can I call the bank and tell them that I do not want them to pay paypal any more as I do not authorise the payments.

Thanks

Ian

Request a new card from your bank. You may have to damage or lose your existing card but the new one should have a different number and expiry date.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

The replacement card should do the trick, but do remember that if it is that easy for them to take money from you without your agreement, others can do the same. It's seldom a good idea to disclose this data to third parties. Funny, we never had this problem with cheques!