Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by dw190

  1. This topic was closed on 10 March 2019. If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there. If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened. - Consumer Action Group
  2. I read it the same way. (Earning less than) so not working must qualify. Interest registered.
  3. I wonder if this would also apply to a couple were only one is earning and the other is a houseperson.
  4. Nothing wrong with checking. If as you say your vehicle was not there, the pic could well prove it so you could possibly download a copy.
  5. Simon Wombwell Is this not his correct address? http://companycheck.co.uk/director/917203569
  6. Looks like they only started in Feb 2013 so no accounts filed yet: http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08411651/UK-CPM-LTD/directors-secretaries
  7. Try here: h**ps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/197528/Release_of_information_from_DVLA.pdf
  8. You are asking for information relating to yourself. ie. Has any requests for information from their records been made in the last xxx months that would lead to them providing (processing) your personal data. You make the request under section 7 of the Data Protection Act
  9. If you like having a bit of fun with them why not refer them to the reply given in: Arkell v Pressdram http://www.nasw.org/users/nbauman/arkell.htm
  10. You have to be registered to get information electronically. Anybody can complete a form and enclose the fee of £2.50 and request registered keeper details as long as they have good reason to do so. A vehicle being on your land without permission is a good reason. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/197528/Release_of_information_from_DVLA.pdf
  11. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?426316-Parking-Charge-Notice-In-College-Car-Park&p=4550706&viewfull=1#post4550706
  12. This is a prime example of the DVLA (Reasonable Cause). The Company had reasonable cause to contact the DVLA and pay the £2.50 fee to obtain Registered Keeper details. (They should have done so). They could then have contacted the registered keeper. Had the vehicle been causing some obstruction affecting their business they would be entitled to move it to a place of safe storage and claim the costs incurred.
  13. I'm 99% sure that any request for further information should be made on an application to the Court. (They may just be requesting casually in the hope you will give driver details) Insured drivers have nothing to do with it other than a fishing excercise. If your vehicle is insured any driver the list could be what's contained in the whole the DVLA's database of Drivers. If it relates to information from some time ago it may not be in you power to give it accurately.
  14. Is it a request for "Disclosure" of "Specific" information? and is it on a Court Form for that purpose.
  15. This is a Parking Eye issued charge from ANPR cameras. Parking Eye do tend to use court but find it difficult to win when correctly defended.
  16. Looks to me that PE have been a little tactical here in that the OP would have easily got a Set Aside having not received the original claim. Now PE have been paid they will be happy to offer consent to a Set Aside but have also notified the Court of the Satisfaction. Had they not been paid the OP once having a Set Aside would then have been able to defend, now its Satisfied I would think the OP has lost any chance of getting his money back.
  17. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?416597-Beat-the-CEL-at-Co-op-Whitby-s-quot-Ten-Minute-Rule-quot&p=4459820&viewfull=1#post4459820
  18. From my reading of the OP's posts he has received a Notice to Keeper from an ANPR system. 2nd Jan parked and over stayed 13 Jan received Notice to Keeper dated 9 Jan (issued and received within fourteen days) Parking Charge should be disputed to get a POPLA code.
  19. If you send a claim for genuine expenses they should pay. Send it to their representative (solicitor) that way it will cost them even more for their solicitor handling it. Copy it to the Court.
  20. How long before they start sticking them on Ambulances?
  21. Sale or Swaps are still deals made by Offer & Acceptance on both parties. Money, Goods or Moneys Worth. How many failing Companies have changed hands for a £1.00 Token Payment just so there is something to complete the contract of Offer & Acceptance.
  22. Where reasonable cause has been demonstrated, information is disclosed on the condition that it will only be used for the requested purpose and that the recipient will protect its confidentiality. It is an offence under Section 55 of the Data Protection Act to obtain information under false pretence or to use it for a purpose other than that originally stated. I wonder if the applicants disclose that they may pass the information on to DCA's I have not had the opportunity to make a Subject Access Request to the DVLA but anyone who's data has been passed on to a DCA could make a SAR and see what reasons the applicant has given.
  • Create New...