who did you spot on holiday

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive just come back from lanzarote while i was there myself, hubby and my teenage angel went for a chinese on the sea front in playa blanca, the meal was really good while tucking into my first ever duck pancake (yum) i looked up and who was before me none other than nick leeson the chap who brought down barings bank, his wife was wearing an awfull lot of very expensive chopard jewellery.and when we were flying home on sunday night i went through security behind nasser hussein the cricketer, so this holiday i spotted on infamous person and one famous person

simmo66 :D :D who have you spotted on holiday ?

LOL a few years ago in Menorca we met John Barnes :-)

LOL when John Barnes was playing for Liverpool I opened a new buisness in the village he lived in .My hubby told me he lived there and would probably come in .A few days later a man came in and a crowd was gathering outside .I asked him for identification that he produced. I started telling him the rules of membership and that his membership card would be delivered later that day so we can verify his address etc .He was really nice and after he left I turned around to see my hubby and his mates in hysterics saying I must be the only person in England who doesn't know who John Barnes is , enought to not only ask him for identification but also verify he lives where he stated :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

oh WOW Suzi Q, did you meet her at the Devil Gate Drive LOL

and John Barnes, England and Liverpool footie player in the 70's and 80's did the rap on the World in Motion Record with the England players in the 80's

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

oh WOW Suzi Q, did you meet her at the Devil Gate Drive LOL

and John Barnes, England and Liverpool footie player in the 70's and 80's did the rap on the World in Motion Record with the England players in the 80's

Met her at a talk she did in Waterstones on her autobiography, hubby had photo taken with her, we got book and she signed a poster for my daughter who had written her a letter and given her one of her guitar picks.

No wonder I don't know this Barnes bloke I hate football, only one I know is George Best.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I saw Johnny Vaughn at DisneyLand Paris in June. We were all standing around for ages waiting for Monsters Inc. photo opportunity with Sully ( the big blue monster.............keep up)

Even though Mr VAughn was being very "celeb" everone ignored him as I don't think they knew who he was!!

Sully never appeared!!

BTW..................Family Holiday thanks to LTSB returned bank charges!!!:p

Darling1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

I saw Catherine Zeta Jones filming one of her first (Blue Juice I think it was) when I went on holiday to Cornwall as a kid. I think she'd only done Last of the Summer Wine at that time, but there was a bit of a crowd watching.

It was a bit boring for me though to watch her walk into a cabin 15 times.

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

I saw Oliver Read,breakfasting outside in a small cafe in skopolos (Greece) It looked like the morning after the night before, LOL!

Saw Kate Adie and a few cronies, also there at the same time.

See more interesting celebs. shopping around London, but who cares anyway!!!

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

I had a short break in June and I saw Bookie, Lula, Crusher, Spicey and SRFrench, beat that if you can :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I once saw Rowan Atkinson going to the cinema in Salisbury and Bob Geldof and family shopping in Salisbury - both times I said to the OH that bloke looks just like..[ bob - rowan]...... I never recognise anyone! Just think they look like them!

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Saw ryan giggs at manchester airport in late June - he looked harrassed by his young kids.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

o you sweet talker, did you miss some one out?

The names of the Innocent (and guilty) have to be protected. :p

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ah, the great white telephone to heaven.

'OH GOD' 'hic'

Lex

&

• 1 month later...

in Benidorm a couple of years ago, we saw Frank Carson sitting with some friends having a laugh.

last year while there we saw the whole cast of the Benidorm comedy while they were filming, and my missus was dead excited cus Johnny Vegas waved at her while she was filming them on her video.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!