Cardiff CC 14th August, WHO IS GOING?

freakyleaky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im coming tomorrow and I got dorritos and dip! and maybe party poppers!

what time you all gonna be there!?

Preliminary Letter Sent: 14/09/2006

Letter Before action sent: 05/10/2006

Recieved Response: 05/11/2006

MCOL filled and saved (saving money to proceed) 02/12/2006

Recieved 1st Settlement offer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just sent an email to the Western Mail and Echo informing them of the situation .... I have headed the email..... THE HEARING LISTED FOR THE 14TH AUGUST HAS BEEN VACATED ..... CARDIFF COUNTY COURT... JUST ACROSS THE ROAD FROM YOU.....so together with all the others who have contacted the paper, I hope a reporter turns up... with photographer of course (so please be wearing your CAG name tags so when I see you on the news and in the paper I can put a face to the name!!) Good luck everyone, if I can get there I will xxxx

With you in spirit , everyone!!!

Hope something positive comes of it !

Hope to see you all on the news :cool:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

well we'll have dorritos and dip and a snappy dresser. its a start :D

Preliminary Letter Sent: 14/09/2006

Letter Before action sent: 05/10/2006

Recieved Response: 05/11/2006

MCOL filled and saved (saving money to proceed) 02/12/2006

Recieved 1st Settlement offer

hey, I'm a little stuck on what I should take with me tomorrow. It was a prelim hearing for me. I sent in my N244 last week. You think I should take a basic bundle with me? I haven't even made a dent in it yet, I'm gonna be up all night at this rate! :S

1234 I don´think it is necessary to take a bundle tomorrow - there won´t be any hearing :mad: - all we can do is submit applications for removal of stays - did you request it be heard at a hearing in your N244? - and support each other and discuss tactics :)

do you mean Directions Hearing? If so, perhaps, just take a copy of your stay objections with you.... and something to say to a reporter!! They cant just decide to hold a hearing now when the listed one has been vacated.... best of luck xxx

Phew, thanks guys. I've already sent in my N244 so I'll just take another copy with me just in case. I'd rather leave the press interviews to you guys though!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I'll be the one looking rather frayed with dark circles! xxx

do you know what, think we could all do with a good nights sleep, the hours we have spent debating and pondering on what to do... perhaps after tomorrow we can have a night off!! or maybe not tomorrow as we will all be catching up with the events of the day!!!

Good luck for tomorrow guys. Fingers, toes, eyes and anything else I can think of crossed! Let us know how it goes.

BTW - Is there anyone from MSE going? Was just thinking that for press purposes, might be an idea to 'join forces'. All in full view of the national press of course! ;)

Good luck for tomorrow guys. Fingers, toes, eyes and anything else I can think of crossed! Let us know how it goes.

BTW - Is there anyone from MSE going? Was just thinking that for press purposes, might be an idea to 'join forces'. All in full view of the national press of course! ;)

The MSE is where I first started this in January!! so thanks to Mrartin for that and yes we are and should now be as one !!in this as you see if you have signed the petition the three have joined together including the penalties one ?(sorry my brain is gone)

Thank you for emailing me. As the Member of Parliament for Newport East, I receive many emails, letters and faxes each day and each one will be responded to as soon as possible.

If you are a constituent it is helpful if you could send details including address, postcode, telephone number, email address and any relevant reference numbers if you have not done so in your original email.

I may need to make enquiries on your behalf, including checks with statutory bodies to help you in your case. Please state if you do not authorise me to do so.

Please note parliamentary rules mean I can only take up cases for constituents of Newport East.

Many thanks for your email and I will be in touch with you soon. If you need further assistance please contact a member of my team in London on 0207 219 6135 or in Newport on 01633 841725.

Regards

Jessica Morden

Member of Parliament for Newport East

www.jessicamorden.com

here is an email in response to mine to my MP I suppose it is an automated one all the same