• Tweets

• Am in the middle of selling my house but it's been held up as still showing a change on the property from welcome finance, have not had any contact from them for years or prime credit and need this sorting asap
    • Evening all looking for bit of advice again , currently doing my own debt management , but think may have burgered up on 1 of the creditors (creation loan) had got sold to Intrum around nov 23 and havent paid anything to it since then , it never went to default ( I thought it did  , now checking credit file , intrum is there and says 1 missed payment and doesnt say account defaulted can i let that go and intrum will default it? hope that makes sense what i have said
    • Hi. You've left the PCN number on the 22nd March letter and your name on the one below that. It's best to cover those up please. HB
    • 1 Date of the infringement 14/02/24   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 21/02/24   [scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] please LEAVE IN LOCATION AND ALL DATES/TIMES/£'s   3 Date received 23/02/24   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No   Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A   7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Parks   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] St Nicholas Street, Weymouth   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. POPLA / BPA   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here -Final Notification Letter from Euro Car Parks -Warning Of Legal Proceedings Letter from Debt Recovery Plus   Please can anyone advise on how to proceed from this point? I've read a number of threads about snotty letters etc but with the fact it's gone straight to a debt recovery company i doubt a snotty letter will get me anywhere. Is it just a case of waiting for a potential claim to come through or is there something i can be researching / doing in the iterim from this point forward? Many thanks, MDG convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2024-05-02_17-59-16.pdf
    • wont remove the rest k , it was a joint vol charge. both your names are on the charge too.  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
        • Thanks
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well DP seems to have come out of this quite well.:mad: The fact he wont take ultimate responsibility just proves what a slimey little toad he is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/postings-leaves-troubled-cattles-but-is-set-to-cash-in-as-consultant-1728015.html

Just like the guy at British Airways who said, after the T5 fiasco that he would take responsibility and the buck stops with him, then swiftly fired the two people below him:rolleyes:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well DP seems to have come out of this quite well.:mad: The fact he wont take ultimate responsibility just proves what a slimey little toad he is.

Postings leaves troubled Cattles but is set to cash in as consultant - Business News, Business - The Independent

Just like the guy at British Airways who said, after the T5 fiasco that he would take responsibility and the buck stops with him, then swiftly fired the two people below him:rolleyes:

here is an interesting quote from the article :)

"I do not think that Cattles is really still a going concern," said James Hamilton, an analyst at Numis Securities. "The banks are no doubt looking at what remains of the group and considering ways of extracting the best value they can. What is clear, however, is that this model does not work."

Best get my claim in quick :)

hi dadod holy yes iot was throughb a cardealership

If the dealership organised the finance for you the you need to send the dealership a SAR. there are a couple of paragraphs you will need to insert for best advantage... ill pm them to you later.

Will allso pm you with a letter that you could edit and use for yourself, before sending the sar, it worked for me.

will send all this later once im back home... its all on my laptop on home.

I think you may be on too a winner here... but lets check a few details out first.

check this out for a snidy

i just phoned direct group and they said my two insurances policies began on 31/05/07

i didnt sign the credit agreement with welcome until 29/06/07...

wtf

i asked who the underwriter was and they daid welcome...they also said the policy had been altered on 28th june which is strange again because i didnt sign until the 29th will this hel;p my case

lol just phoned them back to ask them to confirm and a different women told me the 28th june and i asked if there was the may date on their and she said no.

never mind i never signed the credit agreement until the 29/06/09...

i'm on holed now while the mumble stumps over there try and explain...

i'm gonna subject access request these mother ****ers....

Hi,

I NEED URGENT HELP,

Purchased a car from welcome back in June 2008, they added all sorts of insurances on my agreement, however i managed to cancel that agreement and re-sign a new one in august paying them £352 towards my new agreement with the amendments.

FAST FOWARD A YEAR!!!

I have done a subject access request on welcome due to charges etc and to my discovery realised that they have not set up with a HP agreement but a loan agreement??? I have contacted welcome to state my disgust and wrote an official complaint yet to recieve anything back from them. This could have been detrimental to me another year down the line if i wanted to VT the car, as they could have screwed me over!!!!

The branch manager at brighton who is an evil bitch and patronizes beyond belief stated that she will send a replica of the original as they cannot find the original with my signatures??? the agreement i have now has been merged together from my personal loan i have with them to pass off for my car????

PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO???

just phoned them again and this is the general smoke screen there now poutting up:

they reckon that the reason NU (avivia) say they have no record of our filkes is becuase direct group store all the info...

apparantly we will find when subject ascess requesting them that NU will liase with DG and i will find that NU have recieved a payment:

Subject access request to:

dept 33

aviva

The warren

worthington (you know the tooser who does the toffees)

west sussex

BN14 9QD

Subject access request direct group (who flap like f*ck when you talk to them)

direct gruop ltd

direct house

white rose way

doncaster

DN4 5NU

lol it appears i am replting to myself...must sleep...but can't...

fos have wrote to welcome about my case but they have not replied anyone else in same situation anyone have any idea how long they have to reply

Hi Traz

They did the exact same thing with me, FOS wrote to them 3 times asking for info, which they did eventually submit ( only last week, when the complaint was brought to FOS attention in December 08 making it 6 months they took to respond !! ), but even though this info has now been given, Im sure that wont go down when when it comes to adjudication !!:D I will quite happily let Welcome take their time, you know the saying......' give them enough rope........' :lol:

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Hi,

I NEED URGENT HELP,

Purchased a car from welcome back in June 2008, they added all sorts of insurances on my agreement, however i managed to cancel that agreement and re-sign a new one in august paying them £352 towards my new agreement with the amendments.

FAST FOWARD A YEAR!!!

I have done a subject access request on welcome due to charges etc and to my discovery realised that they have not set up with a HP agreement but a loan agreement??? I have contacted welcome to state my disgust and wrote an official complaint yet to recieve anything back from them. This could have been detrimental to me another year down the line if i wanted to VT the car, as they could have screwed me over!!!!

The branch manager at brighton who is an evil bitch and patronizes beyond belief stated that she will send a replica of the original as they cannot find the original with my signatures??? the agreement i have now has been merged together from my personal loan i have with them to pass off for my car????

PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO???

ROB - No ORIGNINAL agreement means NO agreement - they cannot just mix one loan in with another.

Do you have your original personal loan documentation - they cannot alter this without your signature and HP cannot suddenly become a personal laon.

If it were me I would prempt them take them to court - they can't produce the document for the car their screwed and you have the "gift" of a car!!

Hi

I have just sent of Subject access requests to:

-the dealership

-DGL

-NU

-WF

Can you confirm that they have 40 days to comply then I can complain to the FSA. Is there anyone else I can complain to just to ensure the pathetic little company receives as much exposure as is possible...

I also V.T the agreement on the 31/06/09 can anyone give me a date of compliance on this issue

And lastly can somebody tell me if i can drag the whole agreement into dispute under that case andi keeps going on about given my posting of the agreement.

ta.

Welcome sent me a "statement of hire Purchase" that was half missing today even though the contact centre assured me it was there response to my V.T.

what a complete set of mongs. I prey for a day in court with these dummies

regards

the WFW

hi as you can all see i have been that entralled by all of this i simply havent slept...

can you please check these andy it may all be a done deal now am only at thread 79 lol...

i suspect that i am one of the unlucky ones re the acceptance fee...but i am still contacting NU etc...

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/iainflintoff/welcomescam1.jpg

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/iainflintoff/welcomescam2.jpg

much obliged...do you no what reading this i feel sick to my stomache of this country

Funny that the cash price of the car was £7,100 - what a wierd number....perhaps nothing to do with the £100 deposit you paid?? :confused:

hi

can I have some advice please I have a PPI claim with DG received a letter from them stating that they are writing to my GP for further details on my medical records, as my GP stated that I was admitted to hospital in 2006 with same condition (clot in my heart) however this time when I was admitted to hospital thankfully everything was okay, and doctor thinks it was down to stress, I received a telephone call from Welcome today asking what the progress was regarding my PPI claim I explained the contents of the letter and that at the time of signing my loan I was not explained to regarding any pre exisitng medical condition or non payment for stress, he then said you did because you signed a document and I have it in front of me, I then asked for a statement of needs he said no problem I have it here its the same document and you signed it to be perfectly honest I cannot remember being told about the reasons why I could not claim, I then asked to cancel PPI he said I could not cancel it, can I have help please as this is causing me so much stress which I can do without

many thanks

hi

can I have some advice please I have a PPI claim with DG received a letter from them stating that they are writing to my GP for further details on my medical records, as my GP stated that I was admitted to hospital in 2006 with same condition (clot in my heart) however this time when I was admitted to hospital thankfully everything was okay, and doctor thinks it was down to stress, I received a telephone call from Welcome today asking what the progress was regarding my PPI claim I explained the contents of the letter and that at the time of signing my loan I was not explained to regarding any pre exisitng medical condition or non payment for stress, he then said you did because you signed a document and I have it in front of me, I then asked for a statement of needs he said no problem I have it here its the same document and you signed it to be perfectly honest I cannot remember being told about the reasons why I could not claim, I then asked to cancel PPI he said I could not cancel it, can I have help please as this is causing me so much stress which I can do without

many thanks

Doesn't matter what you signed - if they didn't explain it or ask you any questions about pre-existing conditions it doesn't matter.

Like they gave you time to read the small print :rolleyes:

andie303 thank you very much for your reply can you tell me what the next step is please and how I go about it I know I will have problems with the guy at Welcome as he can be very intimidating

andy 303 do you think that i can bring this account into dispute given my credit agreements..re the links

will the fact that they have added the deposit onto the total cash price also render this agreement null and void...

please help

regards

all the way to the courts if possible

I would steer well clear if you can.

I got a loan in August 2007 borrowed £2500, signed the agreement for 36 months £131.51 = 4734.36, hight interest but I knew what I signed up for. I did not get the PPI

Feb 08 lost my Job missed a payment (I had rung to informed them) March 08 got a new job agreed with the staff to pay £160 a month from then on in. All good.

Fast forward to July 09 after paying off over £2500, I though great paid the interest off just the actual loan to go, got a statement from Welcome to say my balance was £2100 approx, But Crucially they were still adding £80 approx interest a month, which meant my loan which was supposed to be paid off in full in Sept 10 for $4734.36 would cost me considerable more and take much longer to pay off.

I rung welcome to query this and I was told that because I was not paying the correct amount of 131.51 and paying more to make up because of the missed payment I was not on the orginal interest rate and am paying a much higher rate.

Legal Yes, Fair No

hi

many thanks

Very simply...you want a copy of that document...and lets see what vague and completely useless bit of paper they send....it wont cover their obligations ;)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

hi,

they have told me that even though they cannot find the original hp agreement they can send me a replica of this.

Can they do this???

I replied Rob - post 6831

ROB - No ORIGNINAL agreement means NO agreement - they cannot just mix one loan in with another.

Do you have your original personal loan documentation - they cannot alter this without your signature and HP cannot suddenly become a personal laon.

If it were me I would prempt them take them to court - they can't produce the document for the car their screwed and you have the "gift" of a car!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks