Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Tigga,

Can you share the Email addy they sent it from? I think this would be a sure way to get feedback from them quickly.

Stewie

of course i can share the email addy, lovely man replies straight away, hope i win lotto tonight cos all these sar gonna bankrupt me first as on ssp at the mo.

[email protected]

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Makin me blush lol

Think I have just became very cynical, welcome helped do this to me.

Tigga - you could ask, since DG do the actual admin of your policy...what information they provided NU about you when they opened it for you, when this was and what ref or policy number this would be under with NU as they are having trouble tracing it. Even a copy of the correspondence would help (pmsl).

Lets see them answer that :D

thank dipply i have emailed the nice mr brunt (nicely) nothin ventured if he can send me screenshots etc but previously i got this reply from him----

We do not hold any documentation in respect of your policy. The only thing we have access to would be a copy of the Credit protection insurance terms and conditions

so will see what comes back and sar nu, all is not what it appears me thinks plus ppi and personal accident plan (pap) speaks volumes really wish id known all this when i was desperate and needed the loan..more bog roll anyone:evil:

can someone please have a look at my agreement again, not the small print just the figures i have used the loan and apr calc and unless im doing something wrong these dont add up i work it out to pay back what i owed over the 2 yrs was not possible and it would of take 32 months to clear, and my partners loan would of taken over 10yrs in total. any help appreciated i no longer work for hmrc so am a little rusty, but then that was prob why i got the job lol

GOOD MORNING hope everyone slept well, today i recieved an email from welcome finance regarding account in dispute and this is the reply, think someone may of overslept a bit lol, but payout dept,??:eek:

I am out of the office until 11th March if you have any queries please contact th payout department at Willerby Hill

Thank You

Donna

Felixfly

Again

Awaiting Confirmation As They Have Written It Into The Agreement,

Ime Sure Its Bogus But Need To Be Sure

My Own Opinion Is Its Looking Good For You

mine and oh agreements are the same as felix, so will wait you expert opinion post, struggling to get my head round the apr tho. not sure it adds up or not tigga :wink:

to me this gets better by the day how can a company as big as nu underwrite policies for a 3rd party that they know nothing about, ffs if i wanted life insurance i would need a medical at least to get it, its like trying to insure a car that dont belong to you but could??

I ve just realised my loan was re-written in 2008 without ppi, so im gonna cca them and sar and see what turns up ,but found original policy schedulewhich has ppi and personal accident plan, the p.a.p is for 36 months on a 2 yr loan!! cant wait to see what else turns up, im still not sure on my monthly paymens and apr being correct but i dont think for a moment the loan was re-written correctly, any thoughts

SO WHY NO PRICES ON THE CARS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INSPECT

basically they arent bothered about the windscreen price as your there cos your desperate for a car, and they have the golden carrot,also yes they get them straight from the auctions but then so does the majority of car dealers i work in a petro station next to motor auctions nr colchester and all the car dealers main and otherwise get cars from there so just cos it looks good on a legit forecourt dont mean a thing, unless you get a good waranty with it, always a case of buyer beware:-x

Peter i would appreciate if you could cast your eye over my oh agreement and mine, the 2nd one is mine but was rewritten in 2008 without ppi, first one was signed at home by post with ppi boxes ticked ready, thank you

image-1-1.jpg picture by hadgy - Photobucket

wfs-1.jpg picture by hadgy - Photobucket

why are you all hung up on commission? i have proof only bonus was earnt in the branches - The reason why I am being a little vague is that none of you are being particularly pleasant, nor trusting what i actually say! I can prove who I am and eveything if you require but then, how do you prove who you are?? You could also be an employee etc

people on here have all had bad experience of wfs thats why we are all on here, you just need to read the post bye everyone to see who is genuine, obviously we would love to trust everyone but there has been a lot of trolls on here, spouting the same compnay bumf, so bear with us if your genuine as yousay you are youre welcome, just trust in any circle takes time :D

uneforcable because if someone has driven to your home with an on trade contract and you have signed it - it is classed as harrassment but with an off trade contract - only allowed to be used if part of the LMB, LCU or CSSC/CSM dept. Local branches are not even supposed to have them in their branch - would mean they would fail an audit

im intrigued by this as my original agreement was brought to my home and signed i even received a phone call from wfs employee to state this would be quickest way to get my money, and when it was re-written again he came out to see me at someone elses house and i had to go to his car to sign, does this make it unenforcable and will this show on my sar??

Share Price 4.75 Whats Happening Here!!!!!

day traders making a quick buck while its on the up soon as it starts falling they will sell, hopefully cattles will have to make an anouncement soon, but im thinking they gonna get off witha re-shuffle:mad:

TIGGA

RE-SHUFFLE WOULD THAT BE A RE-STRUCTURE OF THE BUSINESS

yeah but in a much smaller format than now, rumour states may 5-10 branches but dont know how that would work when they have no money to fund any new business, thats just my opinion tho, like andie said lets concentrate on our own fights, and see what cattles anounce or toilet & douche anounce big losses ,fingers crossed

Bingo

That Only Appiles To Secured Loans And Base Rate

Go Get Em

post, ive asked a couple of times but if you could look at my agreements it would be appreciated as both of these state apr variable, obviously one was re-written and im awaiting cca coming back on mine but you expert help realy would be appreciated,

Sorry, welcome do searches to see if people have made enquirieswith CCCS? How do they get this info?

isnt this against the data protection act for cccs to give out info regarding their clients, as im sure i wud be pretty peed off if i found out i had gone on a dmp for them to give out my info to creditors? ps can someone look at my agreements, dunno what else i have to do:-(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks