Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4578 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So it's definitely based on the interest rate then. My original agreement was a lot higher, but guess what, I didn't receive that in my SAR! I mentioned that they didn't send a complete SAR as well

the thing is by my calculation the actual interest rate on the acceptance fee is higher than that on my agreement - so i really am starting to think they just pull the figures from their collective a**es

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha at least you got one - been 6 months and still waiting on mine LMAO - I don't need mine now though already got enough to do them over 6 or 7 times - Welcome beware do not p**s off a woman - they do not let stuff go!!

Really????

I hope you report them to the ICO as well. They're inundated at the moment, so it's likely Cattles will be bust by the time you get a reply, but still LOL

Really????

I hope you report them to the ICO as well. They're inundated at the moment, so it's likely Cattles will be bust by the time you get a reply, but still LOL

yep done - like I said going at them on all fronts (even those they can't see coming yet!)

Ha ha at least you got one - been 6 months and still waiting on mine LMAO - I don't need mine now though already got enough to do them over 6 or 7 times - Welcome beware do not p**s off a woman - they do not let stuff go!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned:D

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Dipply got an acknowledgement from IPT and said they would contact me further shortly :)

:D Time for my letter to go now then......

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Is IPT the tax on insurances? I wonder if all the uncovering CAG members have done, is a part in their huge losses. Just goes to show that even companies as large as Cattles would risk anything for a quick buck. They probably thought their customers would be too stupid to find out they're at it. Think again!

Andie take a peek at mine. Im only after the PPI but may aswell try for the whole lot. Any comments "welcome"

Stewie Vs Welcome http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/170852-stewie-welcome.html

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/082stewie/?action=view&current=Pg1Welcome.jpg

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/082stewie/?action=view&current=Pg2Welcome.jpg

Edited by 082stewie
Dammit left personal info - Silly Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

As All The Welcome Blood Hounds Are Hear , Ill Break The News.

I Have A Contact In Welcome Finance

Hello Guests (welcome)

Me And Dipply Have Done A Long Investigation Into Welcome

I Can Now Confirm That The Insurance Products That Welcome Con You Into Are Bogus.

Its All Done In House

Norwich Union Do Not Get The Premium, They Never Have Any Details On File.

The Policy Number And Payment Should Get Sent Direct To Norwich Union, Thats Why Norwich Union Have No Record Of You.

I Did A Sar On Norwich Union And They Are Doing There Own Investigation Now Into This Racket.

As Soon As A Policy Is Signed, It Gets Sent To Direct Group, They Print Off The Policy Documents Etc. They Handle Any Claims And Decide What Gets Paid.

Direct Group Handle No Money,

Welcome Are Obliged To Send The Premium Direct To Norwich Union. I Think We Know The Answer To That.

With In 48 Hours I Will Have The Final Piece Of The Jigsaw To Bang In The Final Nail

After Speaking To Norwich Union For Over An Hour, I Mentioned That Dg Stated That Norwich Union Pay Them, That Was Met With Silence,

Took Its Time

But Worth It

Ill Take Comments Now

Also IPT have acknowledged my letter to them as well - just advised them I thought it my civic duty to bring it to their attention, you know with me being a British tax Payer and all....can you hear the national anthem?? I'm so god damn patriotic :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4578 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks