Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4578 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Postggj for your excellent work! No doubt what you're digging up will be part of their losses. It's good because you're showing companies they can't take the p*ss out of people anymore. The world is definitely changing as more consumers are questioning accounts, policies etc., which is only a good thing, as it makes companies be more open and honest. Unfortunately for Welcome, I don't think they'll survive as their whole business model has been built on lies as I and most of the people on here know first hand!

SIX GUESTS NOW

THIS IS FOR OUR FRIENDS IN NOTTINGHAM BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL

there is an ongoing internal fraud investigation into wcf i know this as was on the initial team, whereby customers who just enquired about a car ended up buying one without their knowledgem this came to light after collection team tried to collect from customer, but 90 days after payment was due, there was no car but another 20k on the books, one wcf branch alone had 22 such cases over 1 weekend

Fair enough, I'm just trying to understand it. To make the books look better for the shareholders and investors?

Serious questions need to be asked as to why a company as large as Cattles have got away with all these things for so long without question from our politicians and the FSA. Fair enough, they've been a waste of space since they were formed, but it all leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

ffs.robbing bar stewards.

hope this is the end for them.

either way they will not get another penny from my sis without a court order!

and dont recommend they go that route.dont think the judge would like

a.FORGED SIGNATURE

b.2ND APPLICANTS DOB FOR PPI.....ON A PERSONAL LOAN

just for starters.

Wow Seven Guests

The Whole Set Up Is Commission Run

I Have The Proof In Writing On This

Commission Hungry Muppetts

Senior Figures New It Was Going On But Did Nothing, Every Body Was Making Money

The Double Dealing Has Caought Up With Them

good - i've had it checked by someone else as well and they agree - oohhhh Welcome Compliance i've nailed your asses to the wall...perhaps think back to a phone conversation where you said I didn't know what I was doing....well I know more than you think and it's gonna come back and bite you idiots! - I've got you - how about all 7 of you stop watching this and start discussing how you're gonna sort it out :)

I Was More Inclined To Look At The Court Reports

Thats Not Going To Happen

After I Give My File On Friday To The Seriouse Fraud Squad In The City Of London,

Its Old Baily Time

Ok People

Turning In Now , Up Early

All I Can Say Is This Has Been A Long Time Comming,

Many Thanks To The Regular Welcome Crew For All The Tit- Bits

All It Took Was One Small Bit Of Info To Blow This Whole Racket Apart

Ill Let You Know About My Meeting On Friday With Hmrc And The Fraud Squad

Many Thanks

G nite postggj and thankyou. Friday 13th never looked so good lol.

Andie, I think it was fate you had to go back to court, their own arrogance has hung them. They just never thought us little folk would or couldn ever look into any of this....and all they had to do was pay us back what they ripped us off, and we would have gone away none the wiser.

Welcome.....my regards, and a sincere friendly warning. Do not continue to underestimate us caggers :D, we are not done yet.

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

This was posted by Joncris on 11th Feb 09, on the ball or what!:

"I think the backers of Direct Group, Barclays & Lloyds, are also the banks backing Welcome & who may breach it's banking covenants............ interesting yes"

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

ive never been interested in stocks n shares before but cattles has me rivetted now 2.07p i am so proud to of joined this forum, you make me proud i cant believe what you are doing, but friday 13th seems like its gonna be a fab day for welcome haha and caggers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4578 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks