Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh yes I am going to send details of this thread to the nice chap I saw today.

Somehow, I think that he is going to be in for a shock at WF's problems and naughty activities.

Oh yes I told him prepared for a long read as WF's thread is over 400 pages long.....:shock:

Voda

Edited by Voda

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I worked for this terrible company much to my shame glad to leave and be unemployed as the presure and total lack of ethics discusts me.

And did you ever manage to get a full nights sleep???

Like Fester says...BLOW THAT WHISTLE!!!

On here, would be a start ... unburden that heavy load you must have on your shoulders!!!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Very interesting read, the writing has to be on the wall.

Going back to when I went over to their Feltham Branch earlier, I was disappointed that nobody answered the entryphone bell as the little devil inside me told me to say " Hi, I need an unsecured loan today and I am desperate. Can you help me please ".

I wonder what their reply would have been.

Any guesses guys?

Voda

Hi again everyone,

Over the weekend, I am going to contact Watchdog and a thread that is over 400 pages long should be of great interest to them.

If any ex-Welcome employees would like to PM me, then I await your message with great interest.

I would be happy to meet up with anyone from here and go to see their research team in person and/or meet somewhere in private as you don't know me and I can then prove that I am a Welcome customer and totally genuine.

Bye for now

Voda

PS. I would love to see this shower on the box.

Hi Andie 303 & Postggj,

Some time back, I mentioned about approaching BBC 1's " Watchdog " about Welscum.

BBC - Watchdog - Got a story

Have you had any more thoughts on the matter?

Anne Robinson is returning to the programme and she is formidable.

Anne Robinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I used to know Roger Cook of " The Cook Report " back in the 70's and they are of the same ilk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Cook_(journalist)

Also I see that some ex-employees of Welscum are coming on here so apart from our side of things, they could be very useful to support us with a lot of inside information.

I am very keen to approach the Beeb now.

Please let me know a.s.a.p.

Take care

Voda

Edited by Voda

I know this has been mentioned in the thread earlier but I had a sec. loan with Welcome, got into arrears and back in November they offered to rewrite the loan and lower my monthly figure, i thought that would be a great help to my wife and i. At that time i had never heard of this site so We accepted the rewrite. I went into the local office to sign the agreement and my wife was going into the office the following day to sign. Their rep said there was no need for my wife to sign the agreement:idea: even tho our mortgage and this sec. loan was in joint names. Also they've never sent a copy of the agreement to us...i wonder why??? I'm thinking after reading this thread and a lot of other threads that our agreement would seem to be unenforceable...what do you think?

Hello Nello, and sorry to be so behind the times with this reply. I notice that in June Postggj advised you to send a CCA request to Welcome. Did they ever respond to this? I have not seen any other posts from you subsequent to that.

Certainly the re-written agreement should have been signed by both of you if the first agreement was. I would also advise sending a SAR. In particular you are interested in seeing their internal notes on the computer about the loans, particularly the re-write. It might make for very interesting reading.

I notice Andie was on last night, so this is a question for her, and anyone else who might know the answer.

A little while ago Andie noticed that Welcome had carried out a number of searches on her credit file, prior to their appearance in court with her. My partner is having the same problem (not that we seem to be anywhere near court yet). We have challenged their right to do this, since I believe their loan agreements do not give them authority for ongoing searching of your file (reporting, yes, but seaching, no). (I am aware of phrasing in newer agreements from other finance institutions that gives them authority to conduct seaches like this if they feel they have a valid reason.)

Currently we have asked them for a full copy of the agreement, legal charge and various other documents under CPR 31.16 protocols. At the moment we only have a photocopy of the front page of her agreement, without the terms and conditions that I presume were on the back.

So the question is, do they have authority to conduct such searches? And if not is there something we could do to make them desist? I am thinking here along the lines of a court order under some section of the Data Processing Act.

Thanks to anyone who can give some pointers.

i have just looked at my credit report and welcome have yet again changed my loan to 37 months instead of 36 i have reported this 3 times to credit expert each time they put it right and it goes back to 37 months again anyone know if anything can be done about this

Hi Traz39,

I received my Credit Report from Experian the other day too.

I have just checked it out and it says this:

1) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan ( for my car)

Monthly payment £xxx over 37 months. Settled

This is why they called me after the loan was paid for and said that I was 1 payment short. They checked and apologised after I got angry and said that I had paid all 36 payments !!!! G ' rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan

Monthly payment £xxx over 49 months - Settled

3) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan

Monthly payment £xxx over 73 months - Ongoing

So they have done this to me as well.

I am going to call Experian right away.

Voda

i have just looked at my credit report and welcome have yet again changed my loan to 37 months instead of 36 i have reported this 3 times to credit expert each time they put it right and it goes back to 37 months again anyone know if anything can be done about this

Hi again,

Just spoken to a lovely bloke at Experian .....:D

He said that this happens a lot with Welcome ....:lol:

Anyway he will amend my record and advise Welcome that this has been done.

He also said that whenever they advise a company that a record has been changed, they also advise the company concerned to amend their monthly tape records to prevent the record going back to it's pre-amended state.

He said that this happens a lot with Welcome's clients reports....:mad:

Another case of this muppet company's gross inefficiency.

I will get a letter from Experian telling me that my report has been amended in due course.

Let's see if Welcome heed their instructions.

Somehow I doubt it and this is why our records after amendment, go back to as they were before.

Voda

Hi Traz39,

I received my Credit Report from Experian the other day too.

I have just checked it out and it says this:

1) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan ( for my car)

Monthly payment £xxx over 37 months. Settled

This is why they called me after the loan was paid for and said that I was 1 payment short. They checked and apologised after I got angry and said that I had paid all 36 payments !!!! G ' rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan

Monthly payment £xxx over 49 months - Settled

3) Welcome Financial Services Ltd - Loan

Monthly payment £xxx over 73 months - Ongoing

So they have done this to me as well.

I am going to call Experian right away.

Voda

Welcome Finance > Branch > Video Text

Sounds like a great place to work, where do I sign up? ;)

:eek::eek: The local pshyciatric unit sounds like a good place to start!!

(no offence intended):)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

:eek::eek: The local pshyciatric unit sounds like a good place to start!!

(no offence intended):)

I like the bit of going out on a nice cold winters night when its dark - Is Carol coming too.

We sing on the door step - Oh come all ye faithful - joyful and triumphant - Lowellleeee oh Lowwellllle peace and CCJ's on earth.

Remember when they cant manage the finances we have too - so they need food and heating bah humbug! - Pay your loan.

We charged you PPI but your ill and it doesn't cover you - BAH HA HA HA - it covered us.

Why the red (debt collecting) opps i mean face you want your children to enjoy christmas. Well should have gone to Yes Car Credit (sadly they went bust) lol

opps - Sorry couldn't help myself lol.

What a joke the site is - should apply for the hell of it. :D

lol

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help.I am new to the site so please bear with me if this question has already been answered somewhere.

My daughters boyfriend took out a loan with Welcome last November for £2500,PPI £1275 and Interest £1701.:-x

He is not money savvy at all and as someone said in an earlier post Welcome appear to target people who do not understand the implications of what they are signing.He says that all the time he was there the person never stopped talking/asking question etc and he was really confused but he needed the money they were going to give him so he just signed when they told him to.

I really think he may have been mis-sold this PPI as he didn't really know what it was.

He and my daughter are now living together and know that this loan must be repaid but I wondered if it is worth trying to reclaim the PPI or are we too late because of the position Welcome are in now.

Also he hasn't got a bank account and they telephone every week for a payment.My daughter gave them her Debit card details and now they have stopped phoning and just take the payment anyway.

I was going to write the first letter re the reclaiming for him tonight but just wanted to ask on here first.

Any thoughts on the above would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Dawnytrish.x

Hi guys,

I found this thread after recieving a call from WF on Friday. I have been paying by direct debit on the 1st of the month with no missed payments then for no reason other than to raise funds WF want to take their payment on the 31st of the month. At first I thought no problem then it occured to me do they want to take one at the end of this month? So I asked the question to be told "yes". Well this means two payments in the same month which I can't afford but they don't care.

I have also been getting almost weekly calls asking if I want to up my payments. In my opinion this company does not have the funds to continue trading so they should pack everything up and go to the dole queue along which the staff already made redundant.

Guest cowboyjr

Hi,

I took out a loan with WF 3yrs ago. Have paid every month on time with no problem and still have some way to go before I have finished paying. This week the phone started ringing and it was WF wanting to speak to me. So far they have left two voicemail messages. I never answered the calls and after reading the posts in this thread I think I am probably better off just continuing to ignore the calls. No doubt if I answer they will want to either up the paymens or move the date, or attempt to set up a new contract and try to do me over.

plenty of welcome fighters on this thread to help

remember

you have a contract

they can ask for higher payments/change dd date etc

but getting it is a different matter

just tell them you are happy with the curent arangement and bog off

not long now

soon be all over

then no phone monkey as its ub40 time

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks