Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need to get a few confirmations. I will do my best to find out if

Welcome are allowed to charge interest on acceptance fee.

What are the criteria for cancelling PPI

Is a rebate allowed

How long without any reply can you put the account into dispute without recourse onto the customer

Backloading loan with rebate when capital should be re-calculated and new agreement signed

Stewie

gloucs, any comments on my above post?

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Milly - I'm on it just had a rant at the head honcho over at DG - he's said give him 15 mins and he'll contact me with the details I need - when I get them I will pass them on to you for use.

Thanks Andie :) - I also just spoke with them again and they told me the supervisor is still looking into it and is waiting for someone from NU to call back - asked if it would be today but was told not sure

[email protected] - could be a goer to

bingo - just got a delivery report it reads

This is the mail system at host cat-mail-02.cattles.co.uk.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s) listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will receive no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

The mail system

: delivery via 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10025: 250 OK, sent

49C8FDCC_26206_3277_1 818C9193B885_9C8FDCCB

Cattles plc Registered in England No: 133540 Kingston House, Centre 27 Business Park, Woodhead Road, Birstall, Batley, WF179TD.

Welcome are allowed to charge interest on acceptance fee. as far as i know yes

What are the criteria for cancelling PPI for a lower payment within 30 days, for a month on month rebate after 30 days

Is a rebate allowed i don't know other than the above

How long without any reply can you put the account into dispute without recourse onto the customer 24 hours

Backloading loan with rebate when capital should be re-calculated and new agreement signed rebates and PPI cancellations were dealt with through CRC - all through post

Gloucs, can I ask....did you ever know of anyone scanning and keeping customers signatures at all?

Can you tell me what a CAM that had just got customers to sign quickly had to do to get a statement of price put on the system for the account?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Will That Person From Norwich Union Be Welcome In Disguise

Caller Display Me Thinks

Every Body Leaves Tracks

Right Andie

more than they think - but now stewie is in his place (and deleting his hard drive :p) we will be ok

Gloucs....we appreciate any assistance you can give to any caggers who have had problems, as you can imagine there will be some who feel they have been mistreated by a company. Please also check your Personal Messages too.....

bingo - just got a delivery report it reads

This is the mail system at host cat-mail-02.cattles.co.uk.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s) listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will receive no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

The mail system

: delivery via 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10025: 250 OK, sent

49C8FDCC_26206_3277_1 818C9193B885_9C8FDCCB

Cattles plc Registered in England No: 133540 Kingston House, Centre 27 Business Park, Woodhead Road, Birstall, Batley, WF179TD.

VERY VERY STRANGE!!!!

127.0.0.1 - Whois InformationOrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority

OrgID: IANAAddress: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330City: Marina del ReyStateProv:

CAPostalCode: 90292-6695

I think its a general IP range

Gloucs, can I ask....did you ever know of anyone scanning and keeping customers signatures at all?

Can you tell me what a CAM that had just got customers to sign quickly had to do to get a statement of price put on the system for the account?

yes - all paper documents were couriered to head office in nottingham for data image processing (DIP it was known)

yes - all paper documents were couriered to head office in nottingham for data image processing (DIP it was known)

Makes sense, and what about if the CAM hadn't got the customer to sign the statement of price, or one of those kind of documents? (Am talking about the many many who were given the bottom of an agreement o sign only...how does all the rest get done?)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

is there any way one of you guys - to clairify who i am - could give me some sort of survey or phonecall etc I am trying my best to ans your q's but you are adamant i am not telling the truth.... I am telling you exactly what i was told and what i used to do. I promise, if i was lying i would not bother staying on the forum.

Its ok Gloucs. You are among a good bunch of people..as long as your agenda is what you mentioned then everything will be ok. I hope you get your issue sorted out to!

Thanks Andie :) - I also just spoke with them again and they told me the supervisor is still looking into it and is waiting for someone from NU to call back - asked if it would be today but was told not sure

Well i've just had a returned call - I basically laid it out to them either comply with what I am asking for or I will file a motion with the court to have you do so.

Anyway in the course of the conversation what comes out...

we don't all have access to your details but some people do have access here and can tell you whats been paid and to whom!!!!!!!!!

Now WHAT HAVE I BEEN ASKING FOR????

And whilst the lady was very nice and I couldn't have a go at her - I had to laugh at this one..

"the reason they don't want to give it you is if you buy a jumper and M&S for £20 you don't ask M&S what they paid the factory for it"

Hmmmmm have you just said what I think you said???

:confused:

VERY VERY STRANGE!!!!

127.0.0.1 - Whois InformationOrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority

OrgID: IANAAddress: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330City: Marina del ReyStateProv:

CAPostalCode: 90292-6695

I think its a general IP range

Ha ha ha well theres a lot of cattles employees in the US just got a blank email with a frowning face on it :mad:

Well i've just had a returned call - I basically laid it out to them either comply with what I am asking for or I will file a motion with the court to have you do so.

Anyway in the course of the conversation what comes out...

we don't all have access to your details but some people do have access here and can tell you whats been paid and to whom!!!!!!!!!

Now WHAT HAVE I BEEN ASKING FOR????

And whilst the lady was very nice and I couldn't have a go at her - I had to laugh at this one..

"the reason they don't want to give it you is if you buy a jumper and M&S for £20 you don't ask M&S what they paid the factory for it"

Hmmmmm have you just said what I think you said???

:confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: jumpers from M&S - for the love of god...do they really think this is all about us wanting to know if we could have got the policy wee bit cheaper?!

Dipply75

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks