Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon all, popping in, Romulus, I am sorry I did nto get back to you about your agreements yesterday...I actually fell asleep at stupid o clock going over them ...but need to ask - you said you and your partner were self employed, is that officially self employed? If so the PPI on one agreement is missold. I can't see anything really out of place on them but had trouble getting the figures to add up? Will have to try again!

Why is it you have to phone them today?

To all regarding the secured loans...dig deep. If you find anything amiss on their submitted paperwork that has cost you anything then it is a breach of section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006, complain bitterly to the registry as they are meant to have checks (sigh)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a hell of a lot of bedtime reading blondbomb but well worth it.

Thanks for all the advice...I have actually been following this post avidly, especially over the last few days (sending me dizzy, is an understatement).

I did actually ask the member of staff when I went into sign for the loan, if interest was payable on the acceptance fee and was told it wasn't and it was shown seperately on my agreement to look as if it wasn't. It was only when I received my statment of price, that showed interest was definitely added.

I have also noticed that Prudent's agreement is exactly the same as mine, however, he/she has been told by Welcome that interest is NOT charged on the acceptance fee.

Seems strange that we are both told different things!!

:-)

also i asked them not to make any phone calls,stated that all corespondence should now be in righting,reply to that was that they have removed my mobile number and will only call after 3pm,if i asked them not to phone where do i stand now.

how can they remove your number and still call? have you put it in writing?

If You Have Requested In Writing All Telephone Numbers Be Removed And All Correspondents Be In Writing,

Welcome Can Foxtrot Oscar

If They Phone Tell Them You Will Be Reporting Them To Othello,

Trading Standards And The Oft

Tell Them The Call Is Being Recorded

So They Still Think The Law Does Not Apply To Them

My branch must have missed that training session! First loan signed off trade with independent witness, 7 day cooling off period only. Second loan (rewrite to 'reduce payments' ahem :roll:) signed on trade, no cooling off period as a matter of 'urgency' to stop court action and repossession (oh how naive i was, oh my) said I didn't need independent witness again as loan was rewrite and they would complete and send docs....oh and then they forged the original witness signature and details from first loan...hmmmm, I queried, they said it was a staff training issue...and again I reiterate, they missed that training session, or did they?

Gloucs87 I appreciate that you are young and had a terrible time and you are angry, but maybe refrain from mentioning death certificates and possible causes of suicide. I personally found it upsetting, for you if you feel that to be true and for anyone on this forum who may or may not have had experience of the depths of despair that issues like this caused by companies like welcome can cause. I think that if this truly is your experience at 21, having worked for them most of your young adult life, then they are more deplorable, you've obviously matured and have knowledge beyond your years and if you do help people here I hope this unburdens you. Simply present the facts, we all know they speak for themselves and Welcome document their facts well in my experience, but like Batfink they do not have wings of steel as they may think...

Thank you for your understanding - I will ensure I do everything I can to help on this forum and will ensure clear facts are presented. It is very difficult to remain emotionless when I know the dispair that has been caused by welcome. However, onwards and upwards, as I say I will do what I can. The above about secured loan is completely out of policy. If you read or can read the HR policy - it stipulates 14 day cooling off only when ROT is recieved back from the CPU ROT team. No documents to be signed off trade. I have once been told to get a rewrite signed a customers place of work at 8.15pm whilst they are on a cigarette break.....

I'm just putting another letter together, I had my statement of account sent and i have noticed that a payment i made to welcome using my debit card (that was sucessful bank statement as proof) on the 6th May 2008 was then debited to my welcome account on the 9th may 2008, so is this classed as theft on there behalf as they have wrongfully taken the money back......:mad:

PLEASE HELP,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm just putting another letter together, I had my statement of account sent and i have noticed that a payment i made to welcome using my debit card (that was sucessful bank statement as proof) on the 6th May 2008 was then debited to my welcome account on the 9th may 2008, so is this classed as theft on there behalf as they have wrongfully taken the money back......:mad:

PLEASE HELP,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry i meant wrongfully deducted the money, which as far as i can see means that my balance has been wrong by 255.30 since 9th may 2008.:mad:

Darwin

Hats Off To Andie On That One

She Was The First To Come Out With Spy

She Was Spotted Quite Early , But As Usual We Gave Enough Rope To Hang Herself

Like I Said

Mr P

Must Try Harder

Assumptions are never correct. Again, please may i reiterate, I am not a "spy".

No, unfortunatley I rec'vd a letter lastnight adv that I owe Welcome money and that I have to pay or be sent direct to the lewis group, I have spent most of lastnight and this morning checking if they are allowed to do so... apologies. Also in ref to the handbook - I have an employees handbook and not the HR one which is the rules and regs etc of what wfs are allowed to do. I will not be able to get a copy of this. I apologise.

forgive me but HR booklet would be about what welcome can do to your ect that is what Human Resources are all about the people that work for their company. Employee booklet would be what you as an employee can do surely??

Assumptions are never correct. Again, please may i reiterate, I am not a "spy".

Ok forgive me if you think i'm being disrespectful - I'm not meaning to be but so far we have not seen the proof you said you had.

So forgive the suspicions - unfortunately they will continue until we see what you said you had.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks