Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all! I am sooo pleased to learn that the post regarding the reply from Norwich Union may be a hoax. I got a little bit worried when I read that because I used to be an underwriter for Norwich Union. I know how many different systems they use and loads of different departments. I worked next door to a different department for 5 years and still didn't know what they did. Also I spent a full day once trying to locate someones policy who got directed to our office by switchboard. I guess what I am saying is I thought that maybe welcome policies were being underwritten in some little office somewhere within Norwich Union - but I hope this is not the case :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there's more than one - still currently in the ranks believing to be undetected - anyone else getting PM's seemingly trying elicite information??

DELETE!! - I'M NOT THAT STUPID!!

I prefer to not discuss issues in PM's with people I dont kow (except the odd few -Grin) . I think its safer that way.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

corry but thats a bit of a daft question as you have been giving me advice on my welcome agreements,had one back from 2005 cancelled the ppi,they set up a new secured loan but partner hasn't signed agreement they said doesn't matter as they had signed the old one.

biddy

it does not matter if they signed the old one

rollocks

a new agreement is just that, cancells out the old one period

the only exception would be if you signed a bit of papper to vary the original, which again needs both sig,

but yours is a new loan

BIDDY

WHO IS CORRY

whats keeping the share price up

I see this question all the time on here, what’s keeping it up in my opinion is people are in such loss with it, they are holding on to their share, as it dropped so quick that made their investments practically worthless so what they will get pulling out is practically nothing. They are now clinching to hope and praying for a miracle. If the miracle happens then they will be rich if it doesn't nothing to lose from the current position.

So weighed up at current position its worth the risk.

But as days go buy people are losing faith and taking their pennies out hence its deteriorating slowly.

Thanks Post - I have been following this thread for ages - seem to spend my days waiting for the downfall of welcome. I have had several loans with welcome over the years and wish to god we had never taken the secured loan last year but our financial circumstances changed and we were desperate. I hate the fact that they hound you even when you are not in arrears but from reading this forum I am no longer intimidated by them.

I just hope there is some way we can get rid of them for good

Take My Word For It

No Matter What Happens Welcome Are Finished, History.

If By A Miricle Cattles Survive, It Will Be A Very Minor Player If It Does, It Will Dump Welcome.

This Biz Over Insurance Has Not Only Direct Group And Welcome Worried But Also Norwich Union.

Just Look What Has Happened To The Cattles Shares On Welcomes Anticts,

Myself, Dipply, Animal Lover, And A Few Others Are Responsable For This.

We Were Being Talked About On These Share Trading Sites 12 Monts Ago About Cattles Dodgy Dealings.

What Set It Off Was That Cattles Had Nothing In Reserve To Handle All The Misselling Claims, After That, Every One Got Involved And All But The Hardest Investor Jumped Ship.

Just Look At The Share Trading Graph Over The Last 12 Months

NOT SO LONG AGO CATTLES WAS NEARLY £5.00 A SHARE

I hate the fact that they hound you even when you are not in arrears but from reading this forum I am no longer intimidated by them.

:) Thats the thing, there is nothing worse than feeling isolated and intimidated when one of them calls or shows up at the door. But this forum shows that you're not alone and that they are nowt but bullies....correction....now unemployed bullies.

Morning post, read the post with corry in it. Think its supposed to say sorry.?

Getting a bit confuddled now about caggers trying to extract info and false trails etc!!

Hey ho it will all come out in the end I suppose. ( I am not a spy by the way!!!!!!!) Really feel as if I need to reiterate that at the mo being a new cagger!

:) Thats the thing, there is nothing worse than feeling isolated and intimidated when one of them calls or shows up at the door. But this forum shows that you're not alone and that they are nowt but bullies....correction....now unemployed bullies.

I couldn't agree more Shella :) - from reading this forum I know my rights and have sent them packing when they have come to the door. Before I would have felt scared and forced into talking with them.

I should add they came to my door on the day my payment was due and it didn't go through by card payment - what other company does this!!! most will phone or send a letter. As it turns out it was their incompetence that meant the payment didn't go through not mine.

T I hate the fact that they hound you even when you are not in arrears but from reading this forum I am no longer intimidated by them.

Snap milly, my local tried it on with me on Tuesday with veiled threats about asset management and my car being an asset.

Told her (politely) to jump they cannot touch it.

Yesterday I Was Playing The Fool.

There Was A Few People Trying To Put A Spanner In The Works, I Played Along.

They Are No Longer With Us After I Rapped There Knuckles

Mr Palmers School Report

Must Try Harder

Morning post, read the post with corry in it. Think its supposed to say sorry.?

Getting a bit confuddled now about caggers trying to extract info and false trails etc!!

Hey ho it will all come out in the end I suppose. ( I am not a spy by the way!!!!!!!) Really feel as if I need to reiterate that at the mo being a new cagger!

haha Pickaname I know the feeling me being a newbie too

Guys it looks like I'm the only one with a reply from Welcome today!

Again they've denied adding interest onto the Acceptance Fee, however, I sent another copy of the letter a few days ago with a copy of the Statement of Price and I even underlined it for them! So it'll be interestin to see their response to that!!

A thing that puzzled me however, was that they say 'we are contractually empowered to charge interest on the Acceptance Fee and this does not, in any way, impact the enforceability of your agreement'. Does that mean they're saying they do have the right to charge interest?? :confused:

Another thing, which I laughed at at the time of reading, but now I'm peed off at is their response to my original agreement. I advised them it wasn't a full SAR as they did not enclose my original agreement ie the first one I signed in 2005, and her response, 'I can confirm that we are unable to provide the original agreement, however, you have been provided with a copy of the same.' Duh!!! Who would expect a company to send out the actual agreement?? I'm sure she knew what I meant.

It's definitely ****ed me off enough to take this further.:mad:

No Original

Game Over

Welcome Under The Cca Can Now Reconstruct An Agreement To Look Like The Original,

But To Enforce, They Need The Original

People

Just Because You Get An Agreement, Does Not Mean Its Legit

Smoke Screen And Mirrors Again

Well Done Sol

Happy For You

I Think This Acceptance Fee Issue Needs To Be Cleared Up

If The Credit Ammount/loan And Acceptance Fee Have Been Put Togeather Before Calculating Interest, Game Over

If The Acceptance Fee Has Been Kept Seperate And Included In The Total Ammount Of Credit

Its Ok

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks