Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Coincidence about Postie mentioning the harrasment call letter to WF.

I have an old debt with Barclays Bank that is long ago " Time Expired " and I have been getting letters from CCS COLLECT-DEBT COLLECTORS on behalf of Aktiv Capital UK Ltd.

They sent me a letter that arrived today saying that I have 72 hours notice of a home visit before recommending Court Action after investigating my home situation.

Then I had two phones calls this evening from the blood sucking parasites.

I told them in no uncertain terms that if they don't stop calling me then I will call the Police.

They must think that I came up the River Thames on a barge yesterday.

******* *******'s.

Oh dear I just swore.....;)

If they dare come around to my home, then there will be a bit of a shock in store waiting for them.....:lol:

Take care

Voda

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well quality street

glad you realy know now how these insurance cons works

like to see them justify that in court

considering the cost with interest on these policies

might your local branch be closed down, every day they are closing

just an update

cattles was suspended from the stock exchange for failing to publish its last three years accounts

they had six months to comply or they will be ejected for good from the stock exchange

that will happen in three weeks

21 days and counting

Hiya Hun,

You are so right about these type of people who think that we are all dumbo's.

I will not even contact them and tell them via a letter that the debt is " Time Expired " as I want them to waste their money sending me threatening letters and making phone calls to me at unsociable times of the day.

Of course it will all go away soon until the next time.

They contacted me 2 years ago about the same debt and it was " Time Expired " then.

They are just pathetic these companies.

What a job calling and writing to people in order to try and get money out of them.

They must be really sad people with no real ambitions whatsoever.

Bit like Welcome Finance staff eh? ;)

I am a tough woman, for sure.

Take care

Voda

thats the spirit voda

they rely on peoples ignorence

Am so loving this thread! i have a secured loan with Welcome (I know, I know!! I was desperate). I defaulted, heard nothing from them (except for the odd and incorrect statement). Then, out of the blue, I rec'd a Final Demand from Lewis (including £8,500 over the amount borrowed). I immediately CCA'd them (10 days ago). No reply, just a letter today from Howard Cohen 'Notice of Pending Legal Action' (adding another £410 to the bill), listing all the usual threats (bailiffs, salary deduction, debt secured against property - oops, guess they don't know it already is?).

Welcome is a bad joke. Should I send in a SAR? If so, to Howard Cohen, Lewis or Welcome?

How do I subscribe?

Thanks to all you intrepid UnWelcomers!

CXX

just an update

cattles was suspended from the stock exchange for failing to publish its last three years accounts

they had six months to comply or they will be ejected for good from the stock exchange

that will happen in three weeks

21 days and counting

Not wantin to make myself look silly, but what does this actually mean for us?

It seems like every month or so some new announcement is made on the news or whatever but they aint calling it a day. It seems they are being dragged out of business kicking and screaming all the way. It makes me wonder if there ever will be a final nail in the welcome coffin :sad:

they were calling my mobile until 8.15pm last night, she must had been desperate for a month end target??! i really want them to go away, i am going to send the telephone harrassment letter today but i read earlier that they are allowed to call if you are in arrears? is this right? thank you

grumpymoo. Tell them you want work numbers removed from files as well, this was one of the first things I did. Tell them you are not allowed personal telephone calls at work. They complied with me and removed the numbers.

hi pwg6565, thank you i will try that, i hate it when they call work, i never answer my mobile to them but obviously i can't see who it is at work. they phones nearly all day on my mobile up til 8.15pm! different mobile numbers, local branch number, even some 'unknown'. hopfully they'll go away now til end oct!

i will tell them anything to shut them up, i will never give them my debit card details as they can then charge it whenever they like, i will only pay my direct debit but i cancelled it cos i had to, i got got charged £25 for purely cancelling the dd, the payment wasn't late when i recieved the letter, its such a joke, not getting anything, posting my letters today and getting things moving! :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks