Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once the PPI has been exposed for what it is (or not lol), I think we should take an extremely close look at their other bull 'policies' ie: Lifecare, Medicare, Homecare, Collision Call etc.

I think AXA is down as the underwriter for one of those, NU for most. I wonder if AXA will be more accomodating when asking fir info? :)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Just reading through my yerly statement which I have never recievd before, and it has the following statement on it,

interest is calculated at the rate on your agreement, it is calculated on the amount of credit the acceptance fee and any agreed insurances throughut the duration of the loan term.

is this statement enough to get the fsa interested as the FOS has told me mine will be a while before they get it sorted and they are still arguing with welcome over thier jurisdiction in these complaints.

JonCris - I have a question and I think you can help.

If I am the claimant in an action and I allege the defendants have done something and cite a ruling to back this up - am I right in thinking I do not have to explain the relevance of that ruling to the other party?

Surely it is the defendants case to prove they haven't done what I said they have?

Is that right?

Just reading through my yerly statement which I have never recievd before, and it has the following statement on it,

interest is calculated at the rate on your agreement, it is calculated on the amount of credit the acceptance fee and any agreed insurances throughut the duration of the loan term.

is this statement enough to get the fsa interested as the FOS has told me mine will be a while before they get it sorted and they are still arguing with welcome over thier jurisdiction in these complaints.

That is on pretty much everyones statement and agreement - I think we are still waiting for clarification on this point.

are they allowed to make variations to agreements as I have a letter stating Notice of variation to agreement number: etc etc and it is basicaly a notification that they are increasing thier charges on a breach of the contract or services requested and a returned payment charge will increase from £20 to £25 I thought they could only do this on agreements such as credit cards or bank accounts as they dont have a fixd completion date or point of termination.

anyone any thoughts

are they allowed to make variations to agreements as I have a letter stating Notice of variation to agreement number: etc etc and it is basicaly a notification that they are increasing thier charges on a breach of the contract or services requested and a returned payment charge will increase from £20 to £25 I thought they could only do this on agreements such as credit cards or bank accounts as they dont have a fixd completion date or point of termination.

anyone any thoughts

It says in your t&c's they can alter giving 14 days notice - everyone got that letter also - I sent one back saying I was giving them 14 days notice that I was going to start levying the same charges.

Funnily enough they didn't reply :confused:

Might send them a statement of charges soon along with an invoice :p

Its Not Only The Commission Payments

A Lot Is Going On In The Back Round

A Few People Have Court Cases Comming Up

Once They Have Been Decided

The Whole Rotten Barrel Will Be Published

Right Andie

well im looking forward to getting my next car through welcome only this time there wont be a rip off agreement just a cash payment out of what they will have to pay me back paid to a reputable car dealer.

Evening all.

Got a reply to my SAR.

The alleged agreement says:

A) Total amount of credit - 16087.48

Duration 180 months

Amount per month - 231.29

APR (variable) - 16.7%

M) Acceptance fee - 235.00

N) Mortgage indemnity fee - 1769.62

O) Interest charge - 23540.99

L) Total charge for credit (M+N+O) - 25545.61

Any comments on if this looks ok?

Thanks

Hi fighting debt

Can you give us a bit more info - how have you requested this information from Welcome? Do you have a case against them? If so, what stage are you at?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks