walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sparkie this sounds like someone is scared! Joyce Tudor may well end up as the sacrificial lamb as the Data Controller ultimately carries resonsibility for the whole company.

Have Cobbetts been it touch yet and what have they had to say on the subject?

Hi rickyd

Far too complex to explain on Pauls thread its all on my own RBS thread ...I have been fighting RBS since 2003 and I still am this is only one small aspect of my fight.

sparkie

Edited by Sparkie1723
spelling

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul w

Any news re ur meeting?

Nope, but as my MP stated the meeting was just "a further step" to get to the bottom of RBSs handling of my accounts...the next step would be a meeting with the Chief Exec, or An FSA investigsation...don't you think?

PW

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Nope, but as my MP stated the meeting was just "a further step" to get to the bottom of RBSs handling of my accounts...the next step would be a meeting with the Chief Exec, or An FSA investigsation...don't you think?

PW

have you not been old what the next step is?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

or An FSA investigsation

The is more than enough in this thread alone to warrant an FSA audit IMO. Unfortunately, as I've said before, I cannot see the government allowing the FSA to find prima facie fraud at the heart of a bank that it owns. Even if the FSA were to audit the banks accounts I'm absolutely convinced they would give it a clean bill of health, despite what is blindingly obvious to anyone who's read this or Sparkie's thread.

The is more than enough in this thread alone to warrant an FSA audit IMO. Unfortunately, as I've said before, I cannot see the government allowing the FSA to find prima facie fraud at the heart of a bank that it owns. Even if the FSA were to audit the banks accounts I'm absolutely convinced they would give it a clean bill of health, despite what is blindingly obvious to anyone who's read this or Sparkie's thread.

Don't forget this thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/145114-dandd-rbs.html

Winston Churchill

Hi all, going through the (now ex's) rbs paperwork to get the next complaint letter done and something jumps out at me from the 'apparent' print outs of his notes.....the words Debt Manager Credit Management Router Account,

in fact hold on and will scan this in for opinions....

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Ignore the blurb on the notes...look at the very bottom of the page...the long web address

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/Dipply75/?action=view&current=rbslog04.jpg

?action=view&current=rbslog04.jpg

?action=view&current=rbslog04.jpg

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Aaaah, so thats to do with the program, not a 'router account' then?

What would we do without you! ;)

Thanks yourbank

Dipply75

Aaaah, so thats to do with the program, not a 'router account' then?

What would we do without you! ;)

Thanks yourbank

Debt manager is the program which would include the router ie its not the router itself but the means to activate one/set one up.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

The entire photocopy is very squint, which is the only reason that bottom line detail shows...I am assuming this was not meant to show then.

Hmmm, another SAR going off then

Dipply75

Because Mr Hemsley seems to have reneged on the time agreed for a response My MP will be making inquiries of Mr Hemsley on Monday.

PW

Winston Churchill

Read it now and I was going to post a one word response "shocking". Except it isn't shocking. Its another example of an MO that these fraudsters have/had been operating for years. I'm disgusted, angry and frustrated. How any of you have kept your sanity is beyond me. Beyond that I'm lost for words

Edited by bedlington83

Read it now and I was going to post a one word response "shocking". Except it isn't shocking. Its another example of an MO that these fraudsters have/had been operating for years. I'm disgusted, angry and frustrated. How any of you have kept your sanity is beyond me. Beyond that I'm lost for words

There'll be lots more out there mate.

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

well to keep there sanity is one thing but to active keep up the fight against them is another. Keep going everyone.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well to keep there sanity is one thing but to active keep up the fight against them is another. Keep going everyone.

I've allways been insane...ask my OH.

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

I was thinking smoking? :)

EDIT: Now, c'mon, stop editing your posts - that was well funny until you removed the bit I quoted ;)

Gotch ya!

Winston Churchill

if uve always been insane then i deffo must ben insane.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.