****Serious request please.****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We urgently require the documents listed below. Please help us find these should you have any of the documents listed below please send to:

evidence@consumeractiongr oup.co.uk

Barclays Terms & Conditions

HSBC business T & Cs

RBS T & Cs

Please send in hi-res PDF format if possible or send original paperwork by post to;

Consumer Action Group

PO Box 7481

Derby

DE1 0LE

HSBC Business Ts&Cs sent...for probably the fourth time now...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just sent 2 Barclays T&C's.. 1998 and 2001

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

bump

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi UUN,

When you "bump" it takes your posting to the top of the forum to try to get somebody to notice it

Jo

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

i wondered that too bump now i know lol xxkia

Bring Up My Post or so i believe;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

The following site has a number of websites backed up going back in some cases to 1996. It might be useful for digging out those old terms and conditions.

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Just enter the website in the box at the top of the page (The Wayback Machine,) for example "www.hsbc.co.uk" and then click the take me back button. You will then be presented with a page of clickable links divided into columns of years where data is available.

I tried with HSBC and the earliest available page is December 1998, although an error is thrown up when trying to get the Ts&Cs PDF. Others should give it a go with their own banks, because clearly this will be a long and arduous exercise...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

my god charley farley i cant escape you can i even on here and a serious site as well might guess youd lower the tone lol xxkia ps does this bump me then lol

The following site has a number of websites backed up going back in some cases to 1996. It might be useful for digging out those old terms and conditions.

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Just enter the website in the box at the top of the page (The Wayback Machine,) for example "www.hsbc.co.uk" and then click the take me back button. You will then be presented with a page of clickable links divided into columns of years where data is available.

I tried with HSBC and the earliest available page is December 1998, although an error is thrown up when trying to get the Ts&Cs PDF. Others should give it a go with their own banks, because clearly this will be a long and arduous exercise...

Hi yes we use this as well, but it does throw up errors. But still a good tool.

Bump and Note for LivelyLad:

i knew there was a reason they give you all these leaflets! but unorganised people such as myself often file in a bin! :( sorry!:(

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

• 5 weeks later...