style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lovely Kittens ICY!

Are they the pre wedding pressie?

Nope they are a get ICY to the pub get him pished then show him a teeny weeny kitty witty and watch him crumble pressie lol

:madgrin:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are sooooooo gorgeous Icy........great names.!

If ever you want a new home for them.....consider it here - but I know you won't....how could anyone part with anything so cute!!

Enjoy them......I'm sure they will be great fun.

Hey Icy,

Look at it this way, at least you didn't call them after your team's players ..... that would have really rubbed your nose in the kitty litter. :D

It's quiet on here since the Master went on holiday .... I rather expected the mice to come out to play while the cat was away. ;)

And even Simon's gone to ground.

.... Oh well, only another few days and his Lordship will be back, bragging about his suntan and how gorgeous he looks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Icy,

.... Oh well, only another few days and his Lordship will be back, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good, cos as Kia says it's very quiet here!:?

We'll have to all post our adventures while he's been away ~ or else he might think we've missed him!:D

Sigh

I've done all the housework, fed all the four legs,

I'd hang out the washing but can't find the pegs.

I've cooked all the meals and changed all the beds

I've read till I'm bored stiff, I'm going off my head.

With 2 Angels on hollies and 2 Angels unwell

Lord Icy's on countdown for his wedding as well.

It's all very quiet, too tranquil and calm.

If they don't hurry back soon I'll be in t' funny farm.

So come back dear Master, Bonnie, Clarion and Jackie

Before your poor Queen T goes totally wacky.

Here's an update from the Angels Newsroom!!

While CF suns himself Queen T is doing household chores, ICY is chasing the kittens (and training them to take over as border guards!), Kia is on another 'top secret' mission and the rest of the Angels are recharging their batteries ready for for the return of the Master!

angel kia here quick update ive been duped by a double agent working for the enemy but i sussed him out at the last minute cos he tripped himself up on his own lies so all the angels secrets are safe queen T business as usual T ;) take a good agent to get past my defences :pxxkia

Angels .... get your stories straight ..... the Master is back from his "holibobs" tomorrow and will want an explanation of what we've all been up to while he's been away. ;):rolleyes:

And don't forget ... he's tanned and gorgeous .... so HE says ..... and who are we to argue??? ;)

well the enemy has been pushed back into the depths of beyond from wence they came otherwise known as ..g.. .e..l. hahah coded hope no one knows morse code cos the angels code is unbreakable aint that true Queen T no dont bring out the thumbsrews aHHHHHH leg ittttttttt kin ellllllllllll!!!! lexy wheres that leer jet when i need it xxxkia

Watch out theres a new baddie in town....

The angels code has been broken so you need a new code...but you really must like it in the depths of beyond as you cant seem to keep away yourself...was the evil side just too hot for you to handle......

see you again some time angels

little devil.

Hey LITTLE devil ................ you bragging or complaining??? ;)

Take a bigger person than you to upset our little team .............. and as Angels we don't know anything about the evil side :eek: ..... we are good for our Master .... we don't want him to be ashamed of our behaviour when he gets back :rolleyes: ....................................

after all, the punishment he deals out can be rather painful ................... as Kia can testify ....... banishment and beheading on offer for her transgression. :eek:

So bring it on LITTLE one .... we're more than up to the challenge. :rolleyes:

OHHH I dont complain ..only when my master whips me to hard for being too good:roll: ...... My master only loves me when im being naughty......

Banishment and beheading is not classed as punishment it's just playing nicely....putting us in nice frilly white dresses now THAT is punishment.:eek:

The dark side is a nice hot place to rest my head after hards night work.

All of satan's little hepers managed to avoid Angel kia's advances to entice them over to the good side.!!!!!

See you again soon...no doubt.

little devil.

I see we have a (SCR)HORNY LITTLE DEVIL in our midst and in the master's absence Livelylad popped in to question the little blighter.

Watch out SCRhorny, Queen T has got the measure of you, we'll find MJ's axe and she'll chase you with it ~ once you're caught you'll have to take up duties with Kias toothbrush!

Leg it now, you have been warned!

OH the pain....lol

put the claws away knellyk

Are other users not allowed to post on this thread ????:???:

Isnt this ment to be about fun and fantasy's.:roll:

Queen T is very nice she likes a laugh.....she didnt leave it on the log in steps....

Well its back to the dark side for awhile....

see you soon

little devil.

well little kias been known to wander onto the dark side but she does need to beware of the sharp axe (Queenie is this right infiltrate the enemy and record all the shady goings on ;))anyone got a map of the dark side is it turn left or right at the crossroads :p (Queen t how far do i need to go to get to the dark side as they dont do the good said )and should i sharpen me axe now :por do they prefer blunt on the tother side :Dim gonna be a devil no difference i hear u say xxxkia

Does Angel kia really need a weapon to veture over into the dark side !!!!!!

That would be an unfair advantage,,as we dont need weapons to keep angels away..... how is the good Charlie.????? do send him my love...

You really dont need to ask the way as you can always be found there lurking in the shadows...but we see you.....:p

little devil.

oh Queen T getting really nervous now there onto us we need to rally all the angels cos theyve sussed our defences but safety in numbers calling all angels back from there beds you are needed and master we need your protection :Dmy master plan has failed so we need to strengthen our defences ;)xxxkia

OH Angel kia...we found out your game plan ages ago...just waited for you to fall over into the hole you had dug..... where is my dear Charlie...gone and left his Angels has he:eek: .....my master would never leave me...

OH talking of my master i hear him calling....oh ive been a naughty girl today and im going for my punishment...hes taking me to hell and back;)

Sleep well angel kia..keep looking over that shoulder..

little devil.