style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he probably doesnt even know where Manchester is :-)

harsh............................

but fair;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

please not me say it aint so :(xxxxkia

t'ain't you hun.................;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

he probably doesnt even know where Manchester is :-)

I hope so otherwise god knows where i was last night when e went to the comedy store lol, i actually live in greater manchester pmsl, one of the few not in london hehehehe

I dont mind taking the **** out of myself :lol: :lol:

:madgrin:

I hope so otherwise god knows where i was last night when e went to the comedy store lol, i actually live in greater manchester pmsl, one of the few not in london hehehehe

I dont mind taking the **** out of myself :lol: :lol:

rochdale cowboy..............i might let him off;)

• Haha 1

still no excuse for supporting the Manc ****, lol doing my family history research, my grandfathers side of the family were from Fleetwood and originally Lytham, i like to think of them supporting Preston for some reason. Now me on the other hand started watching Port Vale at 7 and latterly have been watching Leicester City (for 12 years, Mr Lulas fault LOL)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

steady Lu.rochdale is close enough to manchester.................i should know, I'm originally from Stockport;)

Well Boss .....talking footie killed that conversation stone dead ....... anymore ideas? ;)
yep that was that conversation killed stone dead stick to more interesting subjects like men in firemans uniforms ;)or ......:D:D:Dxxxkia

Good job we've got taste hey!! :D !!

Yes Villafan!! Well said....

It's a damn good job we've got taste!!

Its a shame there's only the two of us here with taste! The rest of the Angels (and the Master and Queen ) must be sooooooooo jealous!:D :D

Hi you lovely people

For what it is worth, I thought I would burden you with "my day":

10 am - resign myself, after 3 cups of tea, that we have to get new stuff for school :(

12 noon - go shopping; "have to have lunch first Mum, we're starving," so £25 later we go shopping for new school shoes, and trainers, x 2 !!!

1.30pm - Son 1, aged 10, is pronounced a size 5G, and son 2, aged 9, a 4H - assistant says "we don't have much choice in those sizes." :eek:

1.50pm - How would you like to pay, Madam? With buttons, methinks, as the till roll gets longer..............

£134.50 for two pairs of school shoes and two pairs of non-branded trainers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, I thought it was only the b**ks that made extortionate profits!!!

9pm my footie team lose 4-1 on penalties - after winning their opening game at the weekend by the same margin...........

(And after the comments so far, I ain't telling you who I support) :D

9:30pm - phone call from OH who is working abroad; completely p"""ed and being very obnoxious, as per usual.

Oh lordy, life is sh*t at the mo!!!!!

Sorry all, but I feel better now after that rant!!!

Hope you are all okay

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Oh heck Jo, sounds like you've had the sort of day I used to have. No longer thank the lord, my kids are now grown up.

Don't expect to stay sane if you're gonna post on here, we're all mad a a box of frogs according to the Cf .... and he should know, we harass him unmercifully, but he loves us to bits (although he'd have you believe otherwise). ;):D

so, ohoh.......why do you support Ipswich when you live in Croydon?

and why are kids shoes so bl***y expensive????????????;)

and why can't i sign in to msn at the moment?

Do you know the pass word?

KK............evening hun...................nice to see you haven't lost your quick wit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)