CUTEPIGGY Vs HSBC - **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got the Nicole Rich Australian Report? I have it. Let me know if you need it and I will e-mail it across to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

thanks jowalshy, have changed the title, glad i got it checked now!!

i have the nicole rich report thanks.i dont know why but in my thread above my stmnt has lots of sentences with no spaces between, its ok tho cos my real one isnt like that. is everything else ok please?

It looks fine to me. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hi everyone

i don't believe it, dg would have got my bundle yesterday and today i have an offer for full amount in post!!! am soooo chuffed. should i reply with their acceptance slip agreeing to confidentiality etc or send my own letter?

once again thankyou to everybody for all of your help:) :) :)

lin

There you go!!!!!! Easy as that! :D

Don't use their acceptance letter. There is a much better one on here. I will have a hunt and find it for you!

Oh and by the way...................................

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

hi everyone

i don't believe it, dg would have got my bundle yesterday and today i have an offer for full amount in post!!! am soooo chuffed. should i reply with their acceptance slip agreeing to confidentiality etc or send my own letter?

once again thankyou to everybody for all of your help:) :) :)

lin

Well Done Cutepiggy another winner

If you email your acceptance & the send hard copy to DG, you may find money gets posted into your account today or monday

Enjoy

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Date

Dear Whoever

Ref: Your Offer of Settlement

Account: xxxxxxxx

Sort Code xx-xx-xx

Claim No: XXXXX in XXXX County Court

I acknowledge receipt of your letter date xx/xx/xx and your settlement offer of £XXX

I accept your offer as full and final settlement only for this claim of bank charges made on my account between xx/xx/xx and xx/xx/xx(dates of first and last charge)

I accept this offer without prejudice and I reserve the right to make any further claims should you apply future charges that may be considered unlawful under common law or in violation of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 or Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim.

I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentially clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxxx, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I trust that you will find this arrangement acceptable.

Yours Sincerely

• Haha 1

There you go!!!!!! Easy as that! :D

Don't use their acceptance letter. There is a much better one on here. I will have a hunt and find it for you!

Oh and by the way...................................

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

B*****. that bliddy Freaky must sit there waiting for messages to appear then types like heck LOL :p

The things some peeps will do for a click :D

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

thanks everyone, i drafted that letter and sent it straight away!

when i get my dosh i will be making a donation as i know i could never have got this far without all your help.

another victory and many more to come i'm sure.

lin.x

when the money hits your account - send this letter to the court -

The Court Manager

****** County Court

Court address

Court Postcode

[date]

Notice of Discontinuance

Dear Sir/Madam

[you] -v- The bank Plc

Claim Number: ********

I wish to inform the court that the claim as detailed above, in which I am the Claimant, has now been settled.

The Defendant paid the full amount claimed, namely £***, by way of a cheque/credit to my bank account on [date]. As such, no further action is necessary in respect of this claim.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the waste of the courts valuable time spent processing and managing this claim. I do wish to inform the court however, that the decision to enter into this litigation was not taken lightly, and that ample opportunity was given to the Defendant to resolve this matter by way of negotiation before proceeding with this claim. Regretfully, all attempts at meaningful dialogue were either rebutted or ignored.

A copy of this letter has been sent to the Defendant.

Yours faithfully

thanks for that lattie, will do.

celicaman, you mentioned emailing dg but i have no email address. tried phoning them yesterday for an idea of when money will be credited but they are not taking phone calls, not that i'm desperate!!!

if you have an email please could you give me that.

thanks,lin.

thanks for that lattie, will do.

celicaman, you mentioned emailing dg but i have no email address. tried phoning them yesterday for an idea of when money will be credited but they are not taking phone calls, not that i'm desperate!!!

if you have an email please could you give me that.

thanks,lin.

You Called M' Lady

Choose a number, any number

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/74985-hsbc-contact-information.html

There you go a winner everytime, enjoy

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

• 1 month later...