Reply from hsbc

molly1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Thanks i have already taken it in i should have left it as it was now looking at my copy i have missed a lot out, but to late took court copy today and took the banks into my local branch they were not very happy told them who it was for they said they would have to ring Jason and check with him that was ok, suprise suprise they couldn't get hold of him, the manager then appears he said he would make sure he got it, i got a signed and dated receipt for it. Will just wait and see what happens.:)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fingers and toes, and everything else that I can cross, is being crossed for you. I am sure that what you have submitted will be fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Molly! I got in far to late to reply to tour PM.

It's done now and anything missing will have to stay missing until the court case.

Infact anything you have left out get it prited out and send to the court and dg and send a cover letter asking for them to be included with your bundle. The court should be ok as long as you get a move on. After all the banks get away with not sending anything in on time.

Hi

I think i got the cag bundle wrong i looked at it again and i only sent them these

The Dunlop

Utccr

ucta

soga

I just sent the parts relating to this

I sent terms and con the oft summary, didn't do the bbc conclusion.

Will that be ok do you think or should i print the full cag bundle out

I have put all other bits in statements, charges, etc. And you thought you had escaped me:)

Have a read through your statement of evidence. Anything you have refered to in it, I think you need to print off. eg if you mentioned the BBC thing, then print it off. As FL says you can always send the extra bits in with an accompanying letter requesting it to be added to your bundle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Hi

Got a court date for tomorrow, never got round to amending my bundle had hospital appoint and i have had another stroke, that explains why i was struggling so much, but never mind things got worse my youngest daughter 22 has been diagnosed with cevical cancer can't get my head round it yet was such a massive schock. Not sure if i am going to go to court tomorrow will just see how we feel. Thanks every one for all your help

OMG Molly how unbelievably awful. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Jo

xx

Hi

Thanks for your best wishes feels a bit like the bottom has fallen out of my world , i think you can cope with anything thats thrown at you but when its your kids its so different, she is starting treatment on 12th dec so just got everything crossed.:(

We went to court today, sat for ages guessing who was hsbc solic and we guessed right was little jumped up one, any way got called judge apologised as we had slipped through the net and should of had a letter from them saying it was stayed apologised to hsbc man but did say in a polite way ''you will be paid very well for turning'' did make me smile. Any way case stayed till 31st March told me to listen to news etc how test case goes i then have till end of june to put my case forward. I was a bit unsure what he ment but said ok then as we went out hsbc said are you ok with that you did look a bit puzzled, he then told me i just write to the court before end of june that i still want to proceed with my claim i don't need to send any more doc or anything so basically that was it. There were 3 Abby cases and 1 Barclays there banks solic all introduced there self to there claims people, only hsbc that didn't say who he was till went in with judge all there cases were stayed and one was trying to lift stay but didn't get it lifted. So thats it till march i think.

• 5 months later...

Hi

Just popped in not been in for ages, my daughter is doing very well with her treatment, so thats great news .:D I returned to work after xmas after my stroke, then ended up having a heart attack only good thing was i work in a hospital so for once was in the right place. Hoping to go back to work in couple of weeks being redeployed as not quite upto my old job, but don't mind that. I have had a letter from hsbc solic saying they are applying to stay the case again, think judge told me to get intouch with court again in june. But think i will just wait and see now i know they are trying to stay case again do you think thats ok.

Hiya Molly, good to see you back here and good to hear your daughter is on the mend :), as for you, good grief !!! take it easy please :D.

I think it will be ok just to let the bank apply for an extension to the stay, none of us got our stays set aside anyway so we are all in the same boat, just sitting and waiting .

pete

Hi Molly. great news about your daughter.:)

Not so great news about you though!:eek: As Pete says, take it easy.:)

While we are all waiting for something to happen in this fiasco, kick back and concentrate on getting better.:):):):):):):)

Hi, Molly, - I'm with pete and freaky..... you look after yourself, take care.

You've had a time of it - we're all wishing you a good recovery..........and lovely that your daughter is recovering too....:):):):). :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for all your kind wishes.:)

I am thinking of starting another claim with hsbc, i had an 800 overdraft which has now reached £2.500 i have one dd going out which is life insurance it only £13 i asked them if i could pay this through my daughters account the originaly said no, and kept paying it so i have been paying £35.51 in interest also £25 fees. I then received a letter saying they had reveiwed my overdraft and were happy to let me still have £800:? i don't think anyone must communicate at that bank as you can see i am well over my limit. They are now calling it an arranged o/d fee. So can i claim this back also should i try and claim the interest they are charging me as well.

Hiya Molly, unfortunately this arrangement fee will happen on an annual basis for all HSBC customers who have a borrowing facility with them. Also it is not reclaimable :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi not sure what to do i keep getting calls from hsbc because i am over my od i have tried to explain i am not in a position to clear this then he got quite rude saying i had used their money but not prepered to pay it back, i explained i was claiming charges back then told their was no guarantee i would get them, and unless i made a proposal to clear this debt i would be getting more phone calls and leters about this not sure what to do now any help please.

Hi molly,welcome back - hope you're OK ......:)

First of all we need to get this cretin off your phone - so send them this (recorded delivery) :

Harassment by telephone - response letter

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Re: Harassment by telephone

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]

I'll have a look for some more templates for you, and I'm sure ,as freaky says, pete or jo or pd will be along too........

Edited by johnnymitch
getting rid of font marks

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What can HSBC be playing at - you went to court- it was stayed till March - they said they'd apply for another stay ........ how can they be asking you for payment on a disputed claim........ A-r-r-r-r-g-gh! LOL!

Just a thought, Molly - this is the same account we're talking about, is it?:confused:

Just another thought - is it HSBC who are phoning or a Debt Collection Service.?... if it's HSBC get the name of the cretin who phones next time and report him........... if it's Metropolitan Collection Services (HSBCs pet collector) then let them know this account is disputed and should be handed back to HSBC.

Edited by johnnymitch

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hi

Yes it is the same account he was from hsbc he did say it could be passed to a debt collection and would effect my credit rating or they couldclose the account and demand full repayment and issue a default notice.

Since this claim they have been adding charges on each month around a thousand pounds i was going to start another claim they are charging around £35 charges a month also £25 od fees should i claim this interest back i didnt on my first claim. Also our mortgage is with them they can't do anything about that can they we pay that through my daughters account so its all upto date.

Hiya Molly, seems HSBC are up to their old tricks again :rolleyes: they should not be chasing for the repayment of a debt that is in dispute and as you have a stayed claim your OD is well and truly in dispute. If they do go any further with this they will probably set Metropolitan Collections on you (its about as scary being savaged by a wet haddock ) heres what I said to them and a few other points too

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/125577-metropolitan-collection-services-action.html

If you haven't already moved your day to day finances think you should consider opening another bank account and moving to another bank this will leave HSBC holding the debt with no where to go until the outcome of the test case :).

Your mortgage is a totally separate loan governed by a totally separate credit agreement so as long as you keep up your payments they can do nothing with this.

pete

• Haha 1