Barclays Litigation Team Good or Evil? You Decide..

dar£n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another Point Dar£n

If you have had charges since your claim, ask them if they will pay these as well.

Kate added them to my claim with no hassle

Just something else to bear in mind

Paul

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dar£n,

I could not agree more with your thread. As you know I dealt with Krysta and Charlie (so he's left too now eh') Two more polite people you could not wish to speak to, coinciding the difficult job they have to do. It must be difficult just looking at the drop out rate from that department.

I whole heartedly agree with your strategy, it worked for me back in April.

Please remember if you are phoning/emailing to try and secure a settlement, just be polite back. It costs nothing and make's life easier for everyone. These people may work for the bank that took your money, but they will GIVE you your money BACK.

Well done Dar£n, for this thread and I for one will be sending a 'Thank you' email.

Good luck to those about to try, be firm but polite and you wont have a problem.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dar£n (et al) do you think it would be possible to write a 'script' for people to say, especially for those who find this type of thing daunting?

You started to do it in previous posts, but a checklist would be a great thing for many people, and to have it in front of you when you ring would make alot of lives a whole heap easier. It's also the sort of thing that could be added to and adjusted as time goes on, but who better to make a start!

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Dar£n (et al) do you think it would be possible to write a 'script' for people to say, especially for those who find this type of thing daunting?

You started to do it in previous posts, but a checklist would be a great thing for many people, and to have it in front of you when you ring would make alot of lives a whole heap easier. It's also the sort of thing that could be added to and adjusted as time goes on, but who better to make a start!

Peter

Have a look at Post 24

Paul

Hi, I have emailed Krysta, Adrian st john and his sec, no-one has got back to me, my court date is in 4 week. Any suggestions??

Jenny

Try emailing Dino, his email address is on the first post of this thread. I tried emailing Krysta and Charlotte and none of them replied but Dino replied straight away. I suppose they are all really busy though.

Well, I 've been dealing with Tom Hickey [email protected]

so that fact that no-one else has mentioned him, is starting me to thinking I've been shafted again.!!

Maybe he's the janitor or something, and they just gave him an e-mail address for a laugh, just to deal with my sorry case.

bloody hell !!..........................

he's probably some spotty IT guy who's hacked into my case and messed it around a bit for a laugh, cos' he's bored........

if i ever get my hands on him !!!!

ok i'm getting carried away again

must go to bed.................:confused: :o

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:cool:

In the words of QUINCY JONES:

" It's not about your acheivements in life, it's all about the journey getting there...."

I got my Peices of Eight !;)

i'm having nightmares about t&c's

and SARs

and LBAs

and POCs

and AQs

and SOB s.......Aaaaghhhhhhhh!!!! they're all coming to get me...........!!!

:eek: :eek:

" It's not about your acheivements in life, it's all about the journey getting there...."

ahoy, ye land lubbers !!!.................

(do you ever get the feeling that i'm getting bored of waiting for barclays .......i think i'm going to sue them for my rapidly diminishing mental state.....)

must dash......there be rum to be drank !!!

Sorry, but Dar£n's thread is getting ahead of it's self.

There is no point looking too far ahead, one week before 'Court Bundles' are due is time enough. Please don't think you don't have to produce them, you may still need to send them to the court and Barclays. Barclays will settle, but be prepared to take it all the way. It may be that your case is 'Over looked' Be a good boy scout !!!! and be ready for anything.

Just have a look at the 'WON' case's and make sure you are ready for what ever happens. They are a tad busy at the moment !!!!!

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Can i PLEASE RESPECTFULLY ask posters to clear any posts on here that are not directly linked with contact with the Litigation Team..

[click on 'EDIT', clear the text and leave ">>" as the post]

Im not being pedantic, and I do appreciate the input that everyone is giving, but anyone who reads this will get side tracked a little.

The purpose of this thread is to give people the boost in confidence to contact these guys.

Please only post with comments regarding what you thought of the person dealing with your claim when you contacted the LIT TEAM.

Thanks

Daz

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

I dealt with anthony lombardi first time round....he was a bit arrogant...sounded like he was 12 though..it gave me a laugh the cockyness coming from a littlle boy!!!

Jenny

I dealt with anthony lombardi first time round....he was a bit arrogant...sounded like he was 12 though..it gave me a laugh the cockyness coming from a littlle boy!!!

Jenny

Remember, if these guys start telling you what you can and cant do, or start making you feel uneasy,

simply say

"Thank you for your time, I dont want to discuss this matter with you any longer, I am happy to let the judge decide"

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

And make sure you have an upto date settlement figure, with the interest changing each day. I had mine all the way to the court date and Krysta took this figure off me over the phone. The extra days only made a few pounds difference but it is good to know you got it all!

Hi Dar£n

Absolutely brill thread, loads of great advice and good points to remember, but tried to read your link in early posts re' contacting barclays and what to say, but can't get the link, it doesn't seem to be working, or is that why you posted later in thread with tips on what to say, can't seem to make my mid up about it. Need to know this stuff as hopefully will get my court date very soon according to Court clerk yesterday.

Cheers for all this wonderful advice anyway