Help again please with 1st credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dreendykes :D

Go on, I dare ya :p

Or should it be me?

We have thunder, lightening and torrential rain here...Maybe it's an omen ;)

"When shall we three meet again

In thunder, lightning, or in rain?" William Shakespeare...Mwahahahaha

I'm auditioning for another 2 witches ;)

Its gonna be more than three:D I wanna be one tooooooo:p

Sorry Rory, we know this is serious, and we will concentrate and complain, I keep sending stuff to OFT, and they are very grateful, every one complain TS, OFT, FOS, local councillor, media.

Now where was I, me tooooooooo;)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

No need to say sorry remus....the less serious you take DCA's the better. Just keep complaining though.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Read your thread BB, you're an inspiration. I wish you all the luck, you deserve it. The people that work for 1st credit are living proof that ancient man did more with pigs than put them on a hog roast.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Just had reply from FOS to e-mail sent yesterday :)

Thank you for your email.

We are currently receiving very high volumes of enquiries and we will provide you with a full response as soon as we can.

Regards

External Enquiries

Wonder who all these complaints are about...hmmm...

hi i am having similar problems with 1st credit , they sent me a cca but no signature from the creditor on it and no statement of account or deed of assignment or cancellation rights , i believe this is an unenforceable agreement if anyone can confirm that i'd appreciate it , but 1st credit will no longer correspond with me they say matter passed to their solicitors and they won't write back after i have told them it is unenforceable also they have not fully complied with S.A.R , I have now reported them to information commisioner and to F.O.S , how long does it take to get a response and can anyone advise on the above , seems to be plenty of experts watching here !! thanks , lisam

Lisa

Had some problems myself. Did you photocopy first, black out details, save to jpeg, then upload to photobucket?

Once that's done, copy (right click) the third box down (IMG code I think) then paste onto your reply.

Hope this helps

Bo

Thanks , I know some people have queried the application versus agreement thing but not sure on this hence the posting but , as I said no creditors signature , and no cancellation rights or statement of account signed , if anyone can help with this would really appreciate it , lisa