adamski V lloyds ***SETTLED IN FULL***

adamski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I recently sent of a DPA to Lloyds TSB which i got from the Which website, i only wish i found your site first, i sent it to my local branch but before that i phoned Lloyds and asked them whether there was a charge and they told me no, so now i have found your site and after a few days studying i realised i had to pay a 10 pound charge and is sent it to the wrong address so now i will send a letter again with the 10 pounds and recorded delivery,, i just wish i had found your site earlier and not wasted two precious weeks.

But thank goodnes i have what a goldmine this site is, i am a bank hater always have been it will be nice to put pressure on them for a change and make them have a few sleepless nights worrying.

Regards

adamski:cool:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to the site.

Spend a couple of days reading through the FAQs (link in my signature atthe bottom of this post)

This is really important as the bankwill take advantageif they think you are unsureof whatyou are doing.

Goodluck

Natalie

• Confused 1

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Hi

is that a standard reply? i have seen it many times on this forum i have read the FAQs and i have studyed the site for a few days now whenever i get a chance, i feel i am fully prepared after all the knowledge, i was just stating that i had made an error before i gained you pearls of wisdom and i posted so this may help others to know that Lloyds do make a charge and not to believe their telephone operators.

regards

No adamski, I don't think it was a standard reply, it was an attempt by another user to welcome you to the site.

It was perhaps an attempt to let you know that we have all faced these issues before, and the best way of finding out is to search and read as much as you can.

We do appreciate your efforts in letting us know all the same.

Good luck with your claim and welcome aboard.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi

Sent of DPA (SARS) request today including 10 pound postal order, using template from this site to Penny Berryman at Chiswell Street, and have opened parachute account as well, i expect them to get nasty!:cool:

I feel well and truly prepared for this now after reading this site for a few days now.

Roll on the data!! can't wait to send of prelim letter!

Regards

adamski

MODERATED please keep to your original thread when updating , thanks

great , keep us posted :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi

Got letter today from Lloyds Swallow House Birmingham, asking me to send them 10 pounds, i think this is a response to my first letter which i sent to my local branch without a fee.

I am still waiting for a response to my second letter which i sent recorded delivery with a 10 pound postal order payable to Lloyds TSB to Penny Berryman at Chiswell Street London, i have seen on the royal mail website that it was delivered on the 9th June and signed for.

I look forward to their reply im counting down the 40 days from the 9th so their time is up on the 20th July i think.

I have read on here that it is taking two weeks to supply the SARS request data from Lloyds its now over 2 weeks for me now and i understand they must be snowed under with them.

Im just so impatient to get this info i can't wait to start, whats the time scale most people on here have had to wait?

Regards

adamski

Got to admit, can't help you with this one I'm afraid adamski, as I never issued a SAR myself to Lloyds. However, don't forget that Lloyds only have 40 days from the date of receiving your SAR to respond before you report them to the Information Commissioner ;)

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I phoned Lloyds TSB Copy Statement Unit, Swallow House, Birmingham on Friday to ensure they had received my DPA (SARS request) and £10 fee which i sent to Penny Berryman at Chiswell Street London which they received recorded delivery on the 9th June, they informed me they had not received it, so i am guessing here that the Penny Berryman address is not the right place to send it, the girl who anwsered sounded very perplexed and busy (not suprising) said she would "put a log on it" and try and locate it.

I think that i it may be wise for faster responses to send the DPA request to Swallow House Birmingham, or this may be because i made the error of sending SARS request to my local branch with no £10 fee before i found this site, but it appears they seem to be dealing with these requests.

They have until 19th of July to comply.

Regards

Great News!!

I have received today my Data Protection Act info back, they have charged me in unlawful penalty charges £1801!!

I guess i can't claim back the overdraft useage fees?

So i will be sending Pelim letter with spreadsheet on friday cos i cant print the letter of tommorrow as my printer is not working and i have no cash to fix it

(i wonder why?)

Now the fun begins!!

Regards

adamski

You can claim back overdraft usage fees, most definately where the overdraft is and authorised overdraft solely comprised of penalty charges - at least, I can't see any reason why not.

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi

Sent of Prelim letter today with spreadsheet with charges on recorded delivery i have added this months charges on which makes it £1,974.

I wait their reply in anticipation.

Regards

adamski

Hi Bankbusters

I have today received the standard template letters that waffles on and says we will not refund you charges, our charges are fair and we do not agree with OFTs statement etc, plus the pointless leaflet, so now the 14 day deadline before i can send my LBA is 23rd July so i have worked out that i will be able to start Moneyclaim the claim now totals £2,191.00 including Julys charges on 6th August when the 14 day deadline runs out for the LBA.

I can hardly wait for my wife is expecting and the baby is due on August 29th so the end should be in site by then and hopefully a good start to the babys life, when before i found this great site things looked so bleak i thank the Mods, helpers, and all involved in this site many many thanks for this opportunity you have given myself and the hardworking honest citizens of this country to claim what has been robbed by steath.

Regards

adamski

Is there any way i can rename my thread???

To what?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Well done, keep fighting!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...