No Reply To My Thread Plz Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I originally only had 1 yr of bank statements so added up charges on them and times by 6 and just estimated my claim as advised to by some other STUPID site before i found this one. Took it all the way turned down offer filed court application received defence and AQ have just sent back AQ and now received full 6 yr of statements and when i've gone through them i am actually claiming a lot less than estimated!!! :!: What is my next step do i have to ammend my original court documents do i phone the bank and court i really don't no what i need to be doing PLEASE HELP:idea: :idea: :idea: THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE:p

You need to advise both the courts and the litigation department at the Bank that you are revising the claim.

(if you filed through MCOL, give the helplione a ring and just confirm this - they are very helpful and on your side, so they will confirm if what I am saying is correct)

Something short should do it....

"Dear xxxx

Claim xxxxxx Account xxxx Sort xxxx

My original claim submitted on xx/xx/xx was based on an estimate of charges and interest. I have now received full copies of my statements from Barclays, xx months after they were requested, and I have recalculated my claim to be £xx. I attach a spreadsheet of charges for your information detailing the type, date and amount of each such charge.

Please could you amend my claim and your records accordingly.

Yours brassed off wiv banks

Send this to the Court with a cc. to Barclays (use the name and address on their initial response to your claim when they say they intended to defend.

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

Thank you for your replies i will type up that letter now and send it off when the chat room was open i was advised that i might need to ammend my particulars of claim and had to fill in a form from court called the N244 form but this costs another £65.00 to file do i need to do this or can i just send in the letter?